Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4920524 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
Chidexter:

Anyone. If u like

Hmmm.....what an answer
You try
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babycherry(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
Chidexter:

Anyone. If u like

Hmmm.....what an answer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2018
Montez90:
SCAMMER KEEP QUIET
you guys should live Alexistaiwo alone. what if he's innocent??. Pls let d guy be. no offence though

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lol.. Why are you hyperventilating?

You should have just posted a screenshot of the said bet..

No need to behave rash..

Upload a screenshot.. It's not possible for 1xbet to mark it lost when you staked over goal line..

Well there is no point arguing, u obviously a newbie in d 1xbet market but all good, when you get a refund for that kindly mention me
But to think I’ll now go and search bet history and look for one slip I played several weeks ago to clarify. Ain’t gat tym for that shit, take it or leave it when it hits u.....u’ll remember
#peace

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
alexistaiwo:
First day on 1xbet, I was just having a feel of the application.

Little profit made.

Played different markets though majored on Basketball.
No matter how smart you are, it is quite easy to lose all profits gained as much as it is easy to accumulate the profits in the first place.

No time to get stuck in a merry go round cycle of win and lose.

The only impressive thing I observed was that I opened my account today and made two successful withdrawal in the same day the account was opened.

I already cleaned my account, I will be sticking to my bet9ja in the meantime.
clean which account? Is it the 500 abi 600 we are seeing in the screenshot above ,and you making noise as if you just removed huge sum from your 1xbet undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
vampire2020:
clean which account? Is it the 500 abi 600 we are seeing in the screenshot above ,and you making noise as if you just removed huge sum from your 1xbet undecided undecided

Na wao ooo.

I added that part so to buttress the point that they allowed me to withdraw twice on the same day I joined them.

Someone cannot even play with you people here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2018
pryme:

It all depends on the option you are playing.

If you play 3 WAY, then under 4 is a lost bet if there are 4 cards/corners/goal. To win under 4 cards/corners/goals in this option you need 3 cards/corners/goals, to win over 4 cards/corners/goals, you need 5 cards/corners/goals.

The only time you win if there are 4 cards/corners/goals is when you choose "EXACTLY 4" in the " 3 WAY" option which is UNDER 4, EXACTLY 4, OVER 4.

But in the "2 WAY" option if you picked UNDER 4 or OVER 4 cards/corners/goals, and there was only 4 cards/corners/goals, your bet will be voided, and stake returned.

Thank you! You just broaden my point, and most market(s) on the bookie is 3way making over a lost bet if it plays exact
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2018
oadmn:

Well there is no point arguing, u obviously a newbie in d 1xbet market but all good, when you get a refund for that kindly mention me
But to think I’ll now go and search bet history and look for one slip I played several weeks ago to clarify. Ain’t gat tym for that shit, take it or leave it when it hits u.....u’ll remember
#peace

Lol.. In my initial post,i didn't say you should dig out anything.. You were the one who insinuated it..

Why are you running?

Just accept you made a mistake or probably didn't understand what you staked..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 11:35pm On May 14, 2018
pryme:

It all depends on the option you are playing.

If you play 3 WAY, then under 4 is a lost bet if there are 4 cards/corners/goal. To win under 4 cards/corners/goals in this option you need 3 cards/corners/goals, to win over 4 cards/corners/goals, you need 5 cards/corners/goals.

The only time you win if there are 4 cards/corners/goals is when you choose "EXACTLY 4" in the " 3 WAY" option which is UNDER 4, EXACTLY 4, OVER 4.

But in the "2 WAY" option if you picked UNDER 4 or OVER 4 cards/corners/goals, and there was only 4 cards/corners/goals, your bet will be voided, and stake returned.

Well, yeah.

The 3/2 way shit is the most important!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 11:37pm On May 14, 2018
Shollay20:

Loss
The game won,sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lol.. In my initial post,i didn't say you should dig out anything.. You were the one who insinuated it..

Why are you running?

Just accept you made a mistake or probably didn't understand what you staked..

Are you done talking??

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Botafago - Fluminense HT X @2.0
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 11:54pm On May 14, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na wao ooo.

I added that part so to buttress the point that they allowed me to withdraw twice on the same day I joined them.

Someone cannot even play with you people here

to show that you are shady, you only sneak in here 'like a thief in the night' as the Bible said...
. so house, do u nid anymore proof that taiwo ojuolape is a thief

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2018
damn what a wasteful day.. I need to take a break... I'm broke AF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2018
Hunry:

to show that you are shady, you only sneak in here 'like a thief in the night' as the Bible said...
una too dey long matter... judgement is of the lord!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2018
by the way, is there anyone in the house with 20k you are not using?? I need a loan Asap... not to bet ooo, to sort out an important issue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2018
oadmn:

Are you done talking??
You see what's I'm saying.. You don't understand what you staked... That's 3way(over 2, Under2, Exact 2.)

If you don't understand, you ask..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 12:00am On May 15, 2018
oadmn:

Are you done talking??

3 way oga angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 12:01am On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You see what's I'm saying.. You don't understand what you staked... That's 3way(over 2, Under2, Exact 2.)

No mind am jare

Even our local bookies have that market too

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2018
LaMujer:

No mind am jare

Even our local bookies have that market too
Yes.. You just have to be very vigilant with 1xbet ,if not you'll make lot of mistakes..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You know I love it when people deviate once they see they are wrong kindly upload 2 way over options in Corner or Cards. To justify yourself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2018
LaMujer:

3 way oga angry

The last time I checked corners and cards are 3 ways
The person who asked the question was talking about cards and I answered
Then he said I am wrong (without even minding d fact it’s 2 or 3 ways but after reading the other guy’s comment changed it)
Lads! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2018
oadmn:

You know I love it when people deviate once they see they are wrong kindly upload 2 way over options in Corner or Cards. To justify yourself

I hope this clears your doubt..

If you don't understand any option, you ask..

Meanwhile I've not staked on corner or card..

But the same rules applies to all options.

What you staked is 3way not 2way

If you can't grab after this, I don't know what to say

Stop arguing blindly please..

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2018
oadmn:

The last time I checked corners and cards are 3 ways
The person who asked the question was talking about cards and I answered
Then he said I am wrong (without even minding d fact it’s 2 or 3 ways but after reading the other guy’s comment changed it)
Lads! grin cheesy
When answering that guy.. Did you specify if it was 3way or 2way? Stop shifting the goal post after I've enlightened you..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by humble2: 12:16am On May 15, 2018
Hunry:

No we don't need any more proof....oya now u can go hug transformer.. undecided for once cut d young man a slack...its enough!!! BURY THE HATCHET...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I hope this clears your doubt..

If you don't understand any option, you ask..

Meanwhile I've not staked on corner or card..

But the same rules applies to all options.

What you staked is 3way not 2way

If you can't grab after this, I don't know what to say

Stop arguing blindly please..

The market the person asked is 3 way and that was what I explained, you should be the one to understand before diving to reply
I don’t need to remind you the 2 way u hold unto now u realized after another comment.
There is no trophy for winning an argument but add tonight to your library......goodnight
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2018
oadmn:

The market the person asked is 3 way and that was what I explained, you should be the one to understand before diving to reply
I don’t need to remind you the 2 way u hold unto now u realized after another comment.
There is no trophy for winning an argument but had tonight to your library......goodnight

No.. The guy didn't ask about 3way..

He asked what is the difference between over4 and over4.5 ..

Lol,i just needed to school you a little bit..

Your ignorance was appalling ..

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

No.. The guy didn't ask about 3way..

He asked what is the difference between over4 and over4.5 ..

Lol,i just needed to school you a little bit..

Your ignorance was appalling ..

And Incase you don’t understand simple English the option of over cards is ONLY 3 way
Played it times without number
And that’s what he asked....hope your boil has bursted now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 12:29am On May 15, 2018
Before......

odmn:

Now

odmn:

And Incase you don’t understand simple English the option of over cards is ONLY 3 way
Played it times without number
And that’s what he asked....hope your boil has bursted now?

What do I know?

Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2018
LaMujer:
Before......

Now

What do I know?

Just passing by
una too dey argue Jor somebody fund me since una no get work. 1xbet 26295889 lolz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2018
LaMujer:
Before......

Now

What do I know?

Just passing by

Kindly read with sense sir I asked him to upload 2 way to prove his point because there is no 2 way options (that will give you over 4 and over 4.5 in cards) so looking for it will show him he is wrong and his arguement baseless

More like telling me bet9ja still has goal scorer goldmine accumulation and I asked u to stake it and show me your ticket

So it’s d Same as telling him card markets are ONLY 3 ways
Tainqu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2018
oadmn:

Kindly read with sense sir I asked him to upload 2 way to prove his point because there is no 2 way options (that will give you over 4 and over 4.5 in cards) so looking for it will show him he is wrong and his arguement baseless
Same as telling him card markets are ONLY 3 ways
Tainqu
you self no dey tire Ni.
Rest jare haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.