Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4891867 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2018
Small odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2018
JixNation:

The both are useless without usefulness.

grincheesy

Dortmund is the most useless club ever. Undisputed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2018
Try it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

Wow!!.. I now see someone using my tricks and what I shared last time here about blogabet to make some money. Weldone. but aren't you the same guy that refused to share your goldmine before? grin grin grin grin.... Anyway, In life we must learn to carry ppl along.

Today I was watching an advert and the man said " If you want to test a man's character give him money and power" I think thats the main problems we nigerians are facing right now because we have no love to one another. We always blame the government and Buhari but within ourselves we are worst than this government.

Please this write up is for everyone, Let us begin the change to ourselves, Lets be honest to one another, Let us stop deceiving one another, Lets help one another so that the rest of us can be able to achieve little things together.

I've been insulted here a lot but that doesn't mean I should hate and that's why I still went ahead to drop those tips here without holding any hates on anybody.

The so called reverse psychology is not new, in fact the right name for it is called "Fading", like I said one time inplay is seasonal, those ppl he is Fading are having a bad season.

The question is this - what happens when those tipsters he is Fading hit a winning streak? He will be on a loosing streak. Trust me this will surely happen, cos inplay is a seasonal thing.

At least he did well to share this time, but every strategy needs more refining so no goldmine is discovered as of yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

Wow!!.. I now see someone using my tricks and what I shared last time here about blogabet to make some money. Weldone. but aren't you the same guy that refused to share your goldmine before? grin grin grin grin.... Anyway, In life we must learn to carry ppl along.

Today I was watching an advert and the man said " If you want to test a man's character give him money and power" I think thats the main problems we nigerians are facing right now because we have no love to one another. We always blame the government and Buhari but within ourselves we are worst than this government.

Please this write up is for everyone, Let us begin the change to ourselves, Lets be honest to one another, Let us stop deceiving one another, Lets help one another so that the rest of us can be able to achieve little things together.

I've been insulted here a lot but that doesn't mean I should hate and that's why I still went ahead to drop those tips here without holding any hates on anybody.

Word...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

nice bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:47pm On May 15, 2018
viktor88:

I am tired of betting , everyday some one will come with new tricks but at the end of the day my account keeps dropping, all I do is fund no withdrawal
don't worry bro, you can also make profit all you need is a little bit of research and objective reasoning.. BTW I've taken note of your monicker, you'll be hearing from me very soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
lol..i actually follow some tipsters just because sharing losing tips is their hobby, in fact they are the best set to practice the reverse psychology technique on

U post alot without saying much to help guys, stop teasing and says it as it is... Nawa o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igjeneral: 4:54pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
don't worry bro, you can also make profit all you need is a little bit of research and objective reasoning.. BTW I've taken note of your monicker, you'll be hearing from me very soon

Pls sir, take note of mine. We are in same train.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
Shakushaku1:

U post alot without saying much to help guys, stop teasing and says it as it is... Nawa o

What do you want him to do again,have you tried the ones he posted already.

Some of una self eehh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
i dey tell yu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
viktor88:

I am tired of betting , everyday some one will come with new tricks but at the end of the day my account keeps dropping, all I do is fund no withdrawal
i swear the thing just tire me walahi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 4:59pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
Thanks for the encouragement I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whales2020(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2018
Shakushaku1:

am telling, he put up notes like he's speaking German... if he want to share something helpful do it with loyal heart and not in a confusing way....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tatleague: 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
Sugaarh:

i swear the thing just tire me walahi

eyah, try play on betking na. Some prediction people give out their booking codes on social media you can try them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tatleague: 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
bazkid24:

HAHAHHAAAAA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 5:04pm On May 15, 2018
guys check this out

B951ECTPEZATEW-4353704

i was trying to find out something fishy. Bet9ja knows so much about the odd. Erzurumspor was priced at 3.60 to win on bet365, whereas on bet9ja they were priced at 3.40 (ok so they lowered the odd so much) and the away team was priced at 1.90 to win on bet365, whereas at bet9ja this team was priced at a whooping 2.25 to win (i smelt something fishy). this was isnt so surprising as bet365 kept indicating that the price for home team to win was falling and yes truly it was falling but on the other hand bet9ja kept increasing the price for the home team. so i decided to stake on the away team. and boom if that was a single i played that would be very very nice.

i guess its better before betting check the prices offered by various bookies before making the decision. but also to add was that the the away team had a very good form and were probably likely to win. point made

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
Bigmex:
guys check this out

B951ECTPEZATEW-4353704

i was trying to find out something fishy. Bet9ja knows so much about the odd. Erzurumspor was priced at 3.60 to win on bet365, whereas on bet9ja they were priced at 3.40 (ok so they lowered the odd so much) and the away team was priced at 1.90 to win on bet365, whereas at bet9ja this team was priced at a whooping 2.25 to win (i smelt something fishy). this was isnt so surprising as bet365 kept indicating that the price for home team to win was falling and yes truly it was falling but on the other hand bet9ja kept increasing the price for the home team. so i decided to stake on the away team. and boom if that was a single i played that would be very very nice.

i guess its better before betting check the prices offered by various bookies before making the decision. but also to add was that the the away team had a very good form and were probably likely to win. point made

Bigmex, where have you been?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
Bigmex:
guys check this out

B951ECTPEZATEW-4353704

Keep them coming, bro.

You're doing a good job.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
Bigmex:
guys check this out

B951ECTPEZATEW-4353704

Most times you type like a robot..

I understand this your theorem.

But the way you take type am ehnn

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Small odd
Won...

Good for rollover..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by illegalking: 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Word...
Abi Sentence

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mybettingtips(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
Big stake on this.. Starting soon

F4SMJ on 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Try it
Wonnn.. 2.60 cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
rayvelez:
B936ECACWPSRAQ-893437 any surviving chance.

This is damn sweet!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
Viking007:
The way you guys boldly throw this your fairytale figures upandan. Do you know what it means to earn 300k daily?

Apart from the recent millionaires we all witnessed, majority of this so called "high stakers" have less than 500k in their accounts. Don't let the 1k, 5k they throw around deceive you.
speak for yourself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 5:17pm On May 15, 2018
Bigmex:
guys check this out

B951ECTPEZATEW-4353704

And he's back...
. Chief Research Officer, Punters Association of Nairaland.
. 2019, Bigmex for President. (Haters, shove it up ur ass)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
Mybettingtips:
Big stake on this.. Starting soon

F4SMJ on 1xbet

Encourage us by showing us how much you stake and we will be happy to stake high

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
bazkid24:

grincheesy
From 4-0 up to 4-4 down.

Those guys useless aswear.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I know you don't, asking for a favour.. Legit funded does bank transfer only..
my people how u nah dey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 5:26pm On May 15, 2018
Esthy96:

Encourage us by showing us how much you stake and we will be happy to stake high

Na so... Stake high stake high

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73