Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4962854 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2018
Successimpactld:
just remix themgrin
Them too dey plenty. Just drop like 2 when you trust most.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 7:28am On May 18, 2018
Esthy96:

Footbaltipsfc dot com

Yeah. It's a paid site and I was sharing it freely. Any problem with that? I can forecast too. In fact go and subscribe & start sharing with us too.

http:// footballtipsfc.com /join/

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:28am On May 18, 2018
drizzt27:

Oyel dey ur head I swear

gringrin

Alabi don dry finish, e no fit even fry one egg again.

gringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by theozobby(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2018
hrykanu231:
Bros, pls which site is this?

i dey look for the site name dem get mouth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 7:32am On May 18, 2018
Trending forecast is very good but one has to be careful cos it will definitely cast one day. Schaffhausen has been a banker for anybody win market for over 20+ games before their last match. In their last match which they drew, they were leading 3-0 at 87 minutes up until it turned out to be a nightmare for punters and the match ended 3-3 which I feel was probably fixed. Today, they play Wohlen that has failed to win any match in their last 20+1 games. Wohlen is also a banker for the opponent to win/draw for 20+ games now. Schaffhausen (Away) is at 1.3 to win today. What do you punters feel about this match?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 7:34am On May 18, 2018
I be like eddy remedy or Remmy Aluko for ya eye....

Successimpactld:
just remix themgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Randerl: 7:34am On May 18, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

No sir, that is not the plan.

That has been tried so many times without any tangible result.

What we will attempt now is what will strike fear into the heart of every bookie.
They might even pay to have the thread closed.
There is power in unity.

Ok go ahead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2018
Betnomore:
Trending forecast is very good but one has to be careful cos it will definitely cast one day. Schaffhausen has been a banker for anybody win market for over 20+ games before their last match. In their last match which they drew, they were leading 3-0 at 87 minutes up until it turned out to be a nightmare for punters and the match ended 3-3 which I feel was probably fixed. Today, they play Wohlen that has failed to win any match in their last 20+1 games. Wohlen is also a banker for the opponent to win/draw for 20+ games now. Schaffhausen (Away) is at 1.3 to win today. What do you punters feel about this match?

Schaffhausen should win. But I forsee goal goal. Two and
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 7:37am On May 18, 2018
1realBobby:
na too much talk, less action dey kill we Nigerians
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:
Good morning.

If you are all interested.
I have a formula that will help us all make some cash here every week.

Before you start getting hypertensive, it does not involve money.
All that is needed is the forecasting abilities of some gurus on this thread.

It is about time someone made sense out of all the greens wasted here on a daily basis...

Am I making sense..
Should I proceed?

I believe you are not here to raise peoples hope for nothing, let's know what you get for us now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 7:38am On May 18, 2018
nini1:

Yeah. It's a paid site and I was sharing it freely. Any problem with that? I can forecast too. In fact go and subscribe & start sharing with us too.

See mumu did I said anything bad?

Park week joor, someone ask which site and you kept mute and I discovered the site and I answer him and you are here talking rubbish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:40am On May 18, 2018
Esthy96:

Park week joor, someone ask which site and you kept mute and I discovered the site and I answer him and you are here talking rubbish

BaBa Chill.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2018
JixNation:

He has given out free for confidence several times, there was a time he gave out 270+ won odds, I did'nt play. My gee played it.
What about today fixed game....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2018
Esthy96:

That's Nigerians for u. They act like the bookmakers, as if it's their money you're winning

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:46am On May 18, 2018
jtjohn:
What about today fixed game....

Na you fix am?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2018
JixNation:

Na you fix am?
Na me and u fix am na lol........Vico gaming fixed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 7:51am On May 18, 2018
I just checked the paid site that is causing a big fuss and i discovered they lost 14 times on their first attempt on their daily rollovers. They only got to the £1000 mark once

Arsenal (Win)
£721.65 returns £1010.31
Rolling Acca – 5th April 2018

In 36 attempts, they got to day 5 only 5 times. That is like say £500. If you decide to cash out at day 5 throughout the site has been dropping daily rollovers, you get £2500 after spending $1800. Therefore you get a profit of $700 if you decide to cash out on the 5th day. The analysis is only for the year 2018

I believe we can do better than that website wen it comes to daily rollovers if we join forces together. Anyways, na money everybody dey find. all way na way

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 7:51am On May 18, 2018
Successimpactld:
TENNIS BET

Pablo Carreno-Busta - Marin Cilic

Full Event Over 22.5 (O/U) @ 1.934

ATP / 18 May 2018, 12:00
bros plz be giving codes for d games... Am a novice and know nothing about tennis and co
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2018
Betnomore:
BUGOFF nini1 yehmy my roll over for today
Bobo, Can U Just Type It Out? My Fone Is A Toy & Cant Display Dat Pick. Tanx.
I Thot We Were To Get All Games Then Stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Waiting for more people to show interest.
We need to be very cooperative for this to work.
The bookies are the common enemy.

oya continue boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2018
Somebody with 5 odds of over 1.5 or 5 odds from Tennis should kindly help a brother. I think Over 1.5 is better of now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2018
funnynation:
Somebody with 5 odds of over 1.5 or 5 odds from Tennis should kindly help a brother. I think Over 1.5 is better of now

Chiefwhy chewbacca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:06am On May 18, 2018
Horsens Vs Brondby (Away win either half)

Bentleigh Greens Vs Port Melbourne Sharks (Home win either half)

Cork City Vs Bray (Home win)

Green Gully Vs Hume City (Home win either half)

You can play it on 1xbet. The odds there are favorable. Will add your games with mine for 10+ odd accumulator

BUGOFF:
Bobo, Can U Just Type It Out? My Fone Is A Toy & Cant Display Dat Pick. Tanx.
I Thot We Were To Get All Games Then Stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:08am On May 18, 2018
Bro. Kindly share their accumulator tips. It will be highly appreciated

nini1:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:09am On May 18, 2018
kayus4live:

I believe you are not here to raise peoples hope for nothing, let's know what you get for us now

Some of us here are already at work.
Since we are banking on Unity and Cooperation to make this happen.
Everybody must be carried along.
Please I need the house to come up with a set time later in the day preferably around 8pm when we can all have a sort of town hall meeting.

My only role in all this is to guide the gurus on how to pool their forecasting resources together.
If we can pull that off, our winning potential is unlimited.

So please choose a time and create awareness so that all the who and who on this thread will be present here by that time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13am On May 18, 2018
JixNation:

I never pay sef.
wow, I'm loving the games I see..
how much is his pay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:13am On May 18, 2018
Let's choose 9pm. Everybody go don dey house with traffic along the way

Baschweinsteiger:

Some of us here are already at work.
Since we are banking on Unity and Cooperation to make this happen.
Everybody must be carried along.
Please I need the house to come up with a set time later in the day preferably around 8pm when we can all have a sort of town hall meeting.

My only role in all this is to guide the gurus on how to pool their forecasting resources together.
If we can pull that off, our winning potential is unlimited.

So please choose a time and create awareness so that all the who and who on this thread will be present here by that time.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 8:13am On May 18, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

Alabi don dry finish, e no fit even fry one egg again.

gringrin

Na my prayer be dat... Nobody fit kill am, na to wound am go... Our #100 #100 wey we dey play evry weekend still dey part of d money wey alabi tk pay innobets and co. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 8:16am On May 18, 2018
Betnomore:
Bro. Kindly share their accumulator tips. It will be highly appreciated

Accumulator:

Parma (Win)
Frosinone (Win)
Ried v Hartberg (Over 1.5 Goals)
Tianjin Teda v Shandong Luneng (Over 1.5 Goals)
£50 returns £139.11
Accumulator – 18th May 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2018
Surest 3 odds. Man United win with over 1.5

Stake only what you can afford to lose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2018
Fc Empoli Or Perugia / Yes @ 2.25
18 May 2018 19:30
Fc Empoli Vs Perugia
Double Chance And Both Teams To Score

Frosinone Calcio Or Foggia Calcio / Yes @ 2.50
18 May 2018 19:30
Frosinone Calcio Vs Foggia Calcio
Double Chance And Both Teams To Score
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:19am On May 18, 2018
B920ECTAZAPCCS-5491699 plz tennis gurus, should I cashout? Don't know if it's best to wait on d remaining games?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.