Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4888837 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EXLOVER(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
EXLOVER:
Serie B - Frosinone - Foggia

19:30

c-s 3-0

Serie B - Empoli - Perugia

19:30

c-s 0-0

play single
A guy from France send me this game oh, the first one he gave me clicked, and i used all the money to play this one. I was only trying to help the house oh. make una forgive me.

I'm actually back to square one, somebody should help pleaae, any amount, my ATM has expired.

bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
Vested:

Try to understand what I'm saying.
Straight forecast is to predict the first and second team in the group in that order.
Advancing double is any two irrespective of position they reach at the end of the group stage.
Straight forecast is riskier than Advancing double.

Clarified.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
Vested:

Try to understand what I'm saying.
Straight forecast is to predict the first and second team in the group in that order.
Advancing double is any two irrespective of position they reach at the end of the group stage.
Straight forecast is riskier than Advancing double.

For example, just forecasting Russia and Egypt to qualify from the group is an Advancing double bet.
Forecasting that Russia will be first and Egypt second is a Straight forecast bet.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
Umartins1:

Clarified.

Good
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 8:36pm On May 18, 2018
Umartins1:
Someone, fast one please, before bet9ja locks it down. Who understands this market? It looks like a potential goldmine.

Fast one please.

This booked one is giving #168m.

75WH7BK

With this explanation, I guess you can't accumulate those selections since all teams are in the same group; but you can accumulate with other groups.
I stand to be corrected though.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olumaxi(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Some of us here are already at work.
Since we are banking on Unity and Cooperation to make this happen.
Everybody must be carried along.
Please I need the house to come up with a set time later in the day preferably around 8pm when we can all have a sort of town hall meeting.

My only role in all this is to guide the gurus on how to pool their forecasting resources together.
If we can pull that off, our winning potential is unlimited.

So please choose a time and create awareness so that all the who and who on this thread will be present here by that time.
games have started from today .......which better odds dem fit see tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 8:39pm On May 18, 2018
Umartins1:

Na like this people abuse me for here o when I first post the game wey innobets take chow 41m

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 8:39pm On May 18, 2018
Umartins1:

Na like this people abuse me for here o when I first post the game wey innobets take chow 41m
do you expect the four countries to advance in one group? that option confused you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2018
yomislim:
Abeg how you take reach this selection!!

Just go Antepost Soccer for Bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EXLOVER(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
Betnomore:
U can see that in less than 3 minutes all u deserve is a truck load of curses. Rubbish

same to you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
yugoo:
i hope you did not activate DO not Disturb on your phone cos you wont get a bulk sms,meanwhile,for your faith today,this is the code,am giving it out free today as promo and for the issues you are having. Friday code: 75SDVLR
game on it's way to BOOM city

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olumaxi(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
Betnomore:
How u go pick 4 winners for the same group. How that one fit happen at the same time

pls,wea can i find dis market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
Crownbefitsme:
Yes sir Na lost game nau N u know say game na luck But if any dey I go mention u Make u for edit to ur taste also DANKE
quote me too bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
Dondave11:
you need am for nairabet
Abeg My Nairabet Username: Hafeezla
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
gewise7:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
Crownbefitsme:
Yes sir Na lost game nau N u know say game na luck But if any dey I go mention u Make u for edit to ur taste also DANKE
u get mouth bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
yomislim:
Abeg how you take reach this selection!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
EXLOVER:
A guy from France send me this game oh, the first one he gave me clicked, and i used all the money to play this one. I was only trying to help the house oh. make una forgive me.

I'm actually back to square one, somebody should help pleaae, any amount, my ATM has expired.

bet9ja
IDIOT.

(If you call someone an idiot, you are showing that you think they are very stupid or have done something very stupid)

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
BiqSean:

Wow! How many games per day ? And how many odds pls ?
We offer 6 to 7 odds per day for the PREDICT code but by monday,the code for the WIN will come up,that is for long ticket and the odds will increase

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
yugoo:
Betting odds just got easier at the comfort of anywhere you are.Just sms with your phone,any type of phone and you get daily odds which are more than 90% sure. More than 1000 people have signed up in the last 10days because of the sure bankers we deliver.
explain each of the options... My bet, my predict, and my win is what and how? From the view of ur free Friday games, u are going to get my patronage often
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dollarhome(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
Umartins1:

Clarified.
Bro please where can I get that WC options?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
gewise7:

How many odds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2018
dollarhome:

Bro please where can I get that WC options?

All ante post soccer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 8:55pm On May 18, 2018
Cleoo:
explain each of the options... My bet, my predict, and my win is what and how? From the view of ur free Friday games, u are going to get my patronage often
Ok, we have 3 different platforms for sms code

1 sms "PREDICT to 33811 for 50naira daily and the odds for the day will be sent to you

2 sms "MYBET" to 33352 for 50naira daily ,this gives 10 odds daily that will be sent to you

3 sms "WIN" to 35818 for 100naira daily.this one is for long tickets but will be commenced by monday

Hope this answers your question.it is actually 33811 not 33311.Sorry about that

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
Cleoo:
Mine too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
Cleoo:
hwfar the game enter? My 1k on it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dollarhome(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
JixNation:

How many odds?
Which boom? Are you guys not seeing what Brondby is doing?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 18, 2018
Something just happened right now. Brondby has finished me. Am so angry right now. Emzry calm down.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2018
dollarhome:

Brodal!! Brondby wasn't on the ticket

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 18, 2018
dollarhome:

I'm not the one that said, it is about booming.
Brondby

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.