Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899489 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 6:21am On May 19, 2018
I have donre that on the page severally but i will try and do that again
Youngtekkey:
Guy abeg, send wetin be the number wey we go dey send am to
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisino5(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2018
we pray for greens...my tennis pick on nairabet
total odds=4

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Early morning is the best time for inplay.

If you know, you know.

By the way, thunder strike those boys in India.
Is first half under 0.5 too much to ask for

You ignored my mention. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 6:36am On May 19, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Guy abeg, send wetin be the number wey we go dey send am to
Ok, we have 3 different platforms for sms code

1 sms "PREDICT to 33811 for 50naira daily .This is 8 odds today

2 sms "MYBET" to 33352 for 50naira daily ,this gives 11 odds today

3 sms "WIN" to 35818 for 100naira daily.this one is 18odds for long tickets

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:38am On May 19, 2018
Krak:

You ignored my mention. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
Sorry I didn't see it.. I get too many mentions these days..

What was the question bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2018
CHINE55:
Thanks a lot. I wish I can actually get Innobets attention. This is a genuine request and he's been ignoring me. To think that we are actually brothers is making me sad too. Na person dy help person. God will not come down from heaven to help.
Ur Plight Is Breaking My Heart. Innobets May Not Ignore U. Just Pray In Ernest So U Can See The Salvation Of The Lord. Only God Can Give U Favor, Thru Any Way He Wants. Open Up Ur Heart To His Great Ways.
Good Morning.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hazardd(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2018
innobets:

Na mistake, I no Sabi that new mobile version
your boy dey royal, anything for your boy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:

Cool. Lemme try it out

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sorry I didn't see it..
I get too many mentions these days..

What was the question bro?

Dont worry, it has already passed. Have a lovely weekend.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=goldenval post=67679708]

hahahaahaha.... when I was 16yrs, My senior brother told me to go and collect 17k from someone whom he supplied goods on credit..so on collecting the money,.... na so i see those magician guys on the road, doing powerful magic... na so the guy said he wanna bless 10 lucky ppl today before he will go back to Aba... na so pure water seller came out, I too joined them...na so the guy told us to bring out all the money on us... My heart transmission go heaven come back... na so I brought out 17k weh no be my money give am.. na so the guy rubbed white chalk on my hand and face and later he told us to go straight to our various houses that 1 million is already sitting on our beds and secondly that we should not utter a word to anyone or else the 1 million will disappeared. grin grin grin.... na so me turn deaf and dumb that day.. I went back to shop to collect house key from my brother's bag...
Lmao!
Chai! I pity u dat day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:46am On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Behave!

We are talking millions at the moment

How far with the project?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:56am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:

When is today's 8 odds starting?
And do we get the games immediately?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vickertony(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2018
Dondave11:
Vickertony wassup
Boss well done
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 6:58am On May 19, 2018
Jay95:

When is today's 8 odds starting?
And do we get the games immediately?
The games have already been updated.You can subscribe now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:
The games have already been updated.You can subscribe now
Alright.
Thank you.
I hope this comes through.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 7:00am On May 19, 2018
Jay95:

Alright.
Thank you.
I hope this comes through.
We hope too bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:01am On May 19, 2018
Chai really missing this thread a lot these days..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:
Thank you.Your opinion still. i ask for 100 sms right?but God has used only 50naira sms to bless people today,it even came free by His grace.Na u sabi sha

So you pay tithe from gambling proceeds...

Your own Christianity is one in town.

How do you Christains reconcile your actions with what is in the Bible? In gambling, you are getting the money people lost. Hardly the kind of money your God would want from you.

Well, Nigerian Christian are a funny lot. There are fraudsters who are first to attend service at Canaan land and who pay tithe when they get their scam money from Western union.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 7:12am On May 19, 2018
einsteine:

So you pay tithe from gambling proceeds...

Your own Christianity is one in town.

How do you Christains reconcile your actions with what is in the Bible? In gambling, you are getting the money people lost. Hardly the kind of money your God would want from you.

Well, Nigerian Christian are a funny lot. There are fraudsters who are first to attend service at Canaan land and who pay tithe when they get their scam money from Western union.
Which witch from ur villa chase you out of bed this morning?tell them i no de.Meanwhile,what are you doing on this page,Pope John Paul. Go away my friend

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2018
Try this or remix. Today and tomorrow.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:
yea

I don mailed u twice.no reply.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2018
2VDQJ

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:
Which witch from ur villa chase you out of bed this morning?tell them i no de.Meanwhile,what are you doing on this page,Pope John Paul. Go away my friend

You must be a fool from the deepest part of Ozwo village.

Did I tell you I was a Christian?

I am calling you on your stupid hypocrisy of claiming to be a Christian and claiming to pay tithe from gambling proceeds.

Now, you better face your non-starter short code business instead of yapping nonsense. Instead of you to politely ignore requests from beggars for you to share the money that someone gifted you, you came up with the most stupid excuse of all time: that you want to pay tithe.

Tithe from money you were not expecting?

Tithe bend your mouth there.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GeeKlasic(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2018
Me am sha done with Football, I go dey play better Rugby Union, Tennis and Cricket together... grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2018
einsteine:

You must be a fool from the deepest part of Ozwo village.

Did I tell you I was a Christian?

I am calling you on your stupid hypocrisy of claiming to be a Christian and claiming to pay tithe from gambling proceeds.

Now, you better face your non-starter short code business instead of yapping nonsense. Instead of you to politely ignore requests from beggars for you to share the money that someone gifted you, you came up with the most stupid excuse of all time: that you want to pay tithe.

Tithe from money you were not expecting?

Tithe bend your mouth there.

Take it easy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 7:38am On May 19, 2018
Nawao

Anybody who wants to pay tithe should go ahead and do so. That shouldn't be any other person's headache. Shuuu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Templerun95(f): 7:44am On May 19, 2018
I want to win my own millions today

WHO's with me??

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
Successimpactld:
TOMORROW GAME
SOCCER AUSTRALIA LEAGUE
New Town Eagles - Beachside FC
Draw or Beachside FC (Double Chance) @ 1.8
Australia / 19 May 2018,
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! 0 -3 MONEY IN D BANKgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darkenkach(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
yugoo:

How trustworthy are this games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
hello great punters...

hope the ministry is moving well. I hear say somebody join the millionaire gang. congrats

this sub Wey go finish when man broke bend. na to view as visitor for now.

have a green weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2018
B921ECTQSARRAA-4188817

I will surely win my million this weekend abeg help me tell alabi to be ready to payout my million by monday, yesterday was very close but I know today is the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).