Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916363 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SEE ONE. grin

gringrin

You really sabi em!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Sir, I didn't staked Chelsea to win... I staked under 3.5 goals when they scored their first goal via inplay and if you check their h2h their games always ends under 3.5 goals. I knew the game must end under 3.5 goals because na 2 senior teams dey fight and Chelsea can't afford to loose that just one goal.

I also staked under 2.5 half time when they scored their first goal too.
waiting for the third and maybe final goodnight from you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

To lift the trophy.
I Know Say You Dey Here Since Morning! Who Be The Guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Sir, I didn't staked Chelsea to win... I staked under 3.5 goals when they scored their first goal via inplay and if you check their h2h their games always ends under 3.5 goals. I knew the game must end under 3.5 goals because na 2 senior teams dey fight and Chelsea can't afford to loose that just one goal.

I also staked under 2.5 half time when they scored their first goal too.
OK understood. But I'm sure you didn't stake everything in your account because deep down you know that anything can happen in football. You took a risk just like the guy with the 4million took a risk. The difference is na your own come pay at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2018
seunlayi:

You have your point and he also has his point too. You don't need to drag this matter for too long. Yes, two goals can be scored withing 2 minutes but if you are following the game, you should have known. Maybe the teams has started playing for time since the 70th minutes or if you are opportuned to be their live, you will probably have seen things that will help you know where the game is going. This is different from playing that huge amount on a game that is far from starting, no knowledge of the line up or formations etc. That is why he complained about the staker of them game. That is irresponsible betting
I quite agree with you sir,like they say what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.But that guy trying to force is opinion on others is what I was amazed about n the confidence he had in criticising someone coz is pick went south is all shades of wrong. No one is perfect in gambling. Yesterday our multi millionaire staked a bet with 1m which luckily scaled tru n him staking high quickly died down n the attention turned to an anonymous fellow somewhere whom we do not know about neither is financial prowess,and here we have him condemning the fellow with his own after match perception, if he knew the game was a bad idea why not comment on it since yesterday it was posted here,why wait n start spewing thrash after seeing the outcome of the game.thanks for your mature comment though

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 19, 2018
yehmy:
Bro u nd jixnaion should allow this matter die now.... We are all brothers

The matter don die like the money!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
yehmy:
. Point of correction he is not my boss and if you could read my post to betnomore you can see where i pointed out that if u try to correct someone and they won't agree to your take just leave them and move on, we should stop acting like we know too much.

If i advise you and you fail to see my reasons bro i will leave you to ur deeds simple as that
makes sense.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YINKS89(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
The person DAT staked d 4million is not even a member here so why d argument cos I heard of the game at d viewing center today nd not even here

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:
I have for tomorrow is with me now cheesy

Bro please drop am o,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
Enangson:
waiting for the third and maybe final goodnight from you. grin grin grin

Lmao!!.. I like your sense of humor.. shey make i do something? grin grin grin... Nevermind... Good night shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
mannatech:

763B3SQ

12 games

Correct guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raizo007: 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:
I have for tomorrow is with me now cheesy
try quote me when you drop.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandra2017(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
All I know is GAMBLE is GAMBLE! Nothing like holy gamble.. Once you take out your money to place an outcome of a particular match regardless of how much, you've gambled & can't be justified!... angry

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

You really sabi em!
YEAH..
BEEN SCRUB THAT ONE ON A STEADY BASIS BACK THEN DURING I.T. WASN'T FUNNY. I'M THE FIGURE BY THE LEFT.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2018
mistarsam:
FINAL WORD:

A GAMBLER HAS NO SAY IN FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE/MONEY MANAGEMENT DISCUSSIONS.

This statement is right to an extent and can as well be false too. The fact that you're a gambler and hit big doesn't mean you don't have to plan over that money. Every job or business involves calculated risk... You evaluate amount you want to invest on any game just like business owners use to do and that in itself is a sort of financial intelligence and a bit of money management
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Lmao!!.. I like your sense of humor.. shey make i do something? grin grin grin... Nevermind... Good night shocked shocked
guy pls just go and sleep, you are beginning to lose your dignity here sad

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
I no wan mention names make them no come insult my family again. He said in his last post to check head to head of Chelsea and Man utd match. That it always end in under 3.5. Therefore, it must end in under 3.5 . What happened in the 4-0,3-1 scores in their head to head picture I uploaded?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:28pm On May 19, 2018
fxdrizzle:
staking on Frankfurt to beat bayern can also be termed pure foolishness. If goldenval was so sure that man utd won't win, why didn't he stake his whole bank on Chelsea straight winning
With the recent forms of Chelsea?

Abi Man Utd that is never consistent

What happened to ignoring that particular game entirely?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2018
The Rule of the game as far as am concern is:

1. Never Borrow to Bet

2. Stake only what you can afford to lose

Since all fingers are not equal then I don't expect our stake to be the same.

What I got from the argument is that some schools of thought believed in "Staking Responsibly" while the other school of thought don't.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
I quite agree with you sir,like they say what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.But that guy trying to force is opinion on others is what I was amazed about n the confidence he had in criticising someone coz is pick went south is all shades of wrong. No one is perfect in gambling. Yesterday our multi millionaire staked a bet with 1m which luckily scaled tru n him staking high quickly died down n the attention turned to an anonymous fellow somewhere whom we do not know about neither is financial prowess,and here we have him condemning the fellow with his own after match perception, if he knew the cast was a bad idea why not comment on it since yesterday it was posted here,why wait n start spewing thrash after seeing the outcome of the game.thanks for your mature comment though

Preach on pastor.... Ur sense complete

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
Please don't sleep the match is by 2 am I will drop it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
I no wan mention names make them no come insult my family again. He said in his last post to check head to head of Chelsea and Man utd match. That it always end in under 3.5. Therefore, it must end in under 3.5 . What happened in the 4-0,3-1 scores in their head to head picture I uploaded?
Out of how many matches?

Since 2016 Are you for real?

Goldenval please don't argue with this pained boy anymore chai!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

The matter don die like the money!
very soon d guy go win d 4milla back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
guy pls just go and sleep, you are beginning to lose your dignity here sad
see this one talking about dignity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
Please who uses SPORTY BET?.... Are they good?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:
baba drop it now u dnt expect us to b awake till dt time after a long weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
I quite agree with you sir,like they say what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.But that guy trying to force is opinion on others is what I was amazed about n the confidence he had in criticising someone coz is pick went south is all shades of wrong. No one is perfect in gambling. Yesterday our multi millionaire staked a bet with 1m which luckily scaled tru n him staking high quickly died down n the attention turned to an anonymous fellow somewhere whom we do not know about neither is financial prowess,and here we have him condemning the fellow with his own after match perception, if he knew the cast was a bad idea why not comment on it since yesterday it was posted here,why wait n start spewing thrash after seeing the outcome of the game.thanks for your mature comment though

Yes, I read the post. All the same, one love.... Embrace him and hold his hands..... angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
chewbacca:
someone please book.. and drop code after.

Thanks in advance.

Bet9JA Booking Number: 763D5X7

A game was not found : JOHN-PATRICK SMITH

Alert: In case you are in a hurry to make money, take note that these 3 games will be played on May/21

21/05/2018 11:00Haider-Maurer, Andreas - Sandgren, Tennys
21/05/2018 10:00Barrere, Gregoire - Kukushkin, Mikhail
21/05/2018 09:00Flipkens, Kirsten - Van Uytvanck, Alison

Booking Number without the 3 games :763FCC8

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YINKS89(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:
pleas I want to go nd sleep cand u drop it now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olatoman(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
qualityGod:

Just had to follow you not long and saw you did same.
#Respect.

Awaiting the 2am game also bro.

Not won anything substantial since I started punting, maybe it's because I just do it for the Fun sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

With the recent forms of Chelsea?

Abi Man Utd that is never consistent

What happened to ignoring that particular game entirely?
good point though. Truth is I don't ever bet on cup matches

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: PapaBornboy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.