Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4895261 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
nini1:
❇❇ *B. M. P TRANSFER TIP* ❇❇

*PLAYERS WHO AIN'T GONNA CHANGE CLUBS THIS SUMMER*��

*ODD � 300.68*

*Bet9ja �� Code � 76N35Q3*

E. Hazard (CHE)
*� Tip: NO*

Event G. Bale (RLM)

K. Strootman (RM)

H. Kane (TOT)

E. Dzeko (RM)

Event P. Dybala (JUV)

D. De Gea (MNU)

P. Pogba (MNU)

K. Benzema (RLM)
*☺ Tip: NO*

C. Ronaldo (RLM)

M. Verratti (PSG)

S. Aguero (MNC)

G. Higuain (JUV)

Event I. Rakitic (BAR)
*�Tip: NO*

R. Falcao (MON)

E. Cavani (PSG)

A. Morata (CHE)

Hello Op... Is it advisable to stake maybe little $50 on this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2018
nini1:

*ODD � 300.68*

E. Hazard (CHE)

Event G. Bale (RLM)

K. Strootman (RM)

H. Kane (TOT)

E. Dzeko (RM)

Event P. Dybala (JUV)

D. De Gea (MNU)

P. Pogba (MNU)

K. Benzema (RLM)

C. Ronaldo (RLM)

M. Verratti (PSG)

S. Aguero (MNC)

G. Higuain (JUV)

Event I. Rakitic (BAR)

R. Falcao (MON)

E. Cavani (PSG)

A. Morata (CHE)

Gareth Bale, Falcao, Morata and Verrati na my fear. I go stake 1k as an investment
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2018
iRepMyCity:

роrnhub.сom
bro u wicked oo. lol

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2018
goldenval:

Boss, I need to talk to you about something..

How do I get in touch?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2018
I'm about to hit a new milestone of 10 losing streak.

The worst in my betting career
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 8:08pm On May 25, 2018
Alabi wins again angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2018
Alabi just dey hit me hard with him phallus.
pepper just full my eyes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:11pm On May 25, 2018
newsheriffintown:
RedDistrict
Bro.wnhypo
prym.e
buk.as15
Ama.beast
f.ashrola
Esthy.96
philip.0906
Uniq.ueaccountant
c.yberhike
austi.no677
gold.enval
l.himeet
2dice01
nice one bruh grin

So many crazy option for diss champions league

Am jejely waiting for worldcup grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mversed: 8:12pm On May 25, 2018
Mversed:
Nairabet Bet Code >> 156782809

OVER 1,5 FT
FBL REPUBLIC OF IRELAND BR PREMATCH
CABINTEELY FC VS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
X
OVER 0,5 HT
FBL REPUBLIC OF IRELAND BR PREMATCH
DUNDALK FC VS BRAY WANDERERS AFC
X
OVER 0,5 HT
FBL ARMENIA BR PREMATCH
FC LORI VANADZOR VS GANDZASAR KAPAN FC 2
X
OVER 0,5 HT
FBL AUSTRIA AMATEUR BR PREMATCH
ASK EBREICHSDORF VS ADMIRA WACKER II

TOTAL ODDS: 2.17
BOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!! Be like I'm back in form after a terribly irritable run of form.
Hahaha
Those who've been following since season 9 would know that the 'off season' is when our own season starts.
I pray for more greens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 8:13pm On May 25, 2018
goldenval:

Anything can happen sir. Stake wisely.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 8:14pm On May 25, 2018
iRepMyCity:

If Ronaldo wins champions league tomorrow.. he will leave 100%

Madrid will like to sell him while the price is still high

Big IF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
76NZ6H8
20k stake on this or Madrid alone to win which is better

Jixnation
Lhimeet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:19pm On May 25, 2018
nini1:

*ODD � 300.68*

E. Hazard (CHE)

Event G. Bale (RLM)

K. Strootman (RM)

H. Kane (TOT)

E. Dzeko (RM)

Event P. Dybala (JUV)

D. De Gea (MNU)

P. Pogba (MNU)

K. Benzema (RLM)

C. Ronaldo (RLM)

M. Verratti (PSG)

S. Aguero (MNC)

G. Higuain (JUV)

Event I. Rakitic (BAR)

R. Falcao (MON)

E. Cavani (PSG)

A. Morata (CHE)

And one have to wait till season start before the ticket will be green or how plz?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by murphyrichy(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
Pls how can I locate this option in bet9ja website
nini1:

*ODD � 300.68*

E. Hazard (CHE)

Event G. Bale (RLM)

K. Strootman (RM)

H. Kane (TOT)

E. Dzeko (RM)

Event P. Dybala (JUV)

D. De Gea (MNU)

P. Pogba (MNU)

K. Benzema (RLM)

C. Ronaldo (RLM)

M. Verratti (PSG)

S. Aguero (MNC)

G. Higuain (JUV)

Event I. Rakitic (BAR)

R. Falcao (MON)

E. Cavani (PSG)

A. Morata (CHE)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
funnynation:
The easiest way to die no be to commit suicide but just go to any viewing center tomorrow during UCL final, when match is going on, try to plug your phone and if by any means you shake to Decoder and the TV eventually off, I bet you, na your next of kin go come take your dead body..

What in the uncle, nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chompin, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, bullshit is this.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
nini1:

*ODD � 300.68*

E. Hazard (CHE)

Event G. Bale (RLM)

K. Strootman (RM)

H. Kane (TOT)

E. Dzeko (RM)

Event P. Dybala (JUV)

D. De Gea (MNU)

P. Pogba (MNU)

K. Benzema (RLM)

C. Ronaldo (RLM)

M. Verratti (PSG)

S. Aguero (MNC)

G. Higuain (JUV)

Event I. Rakitic (BAR)

R. Falcao (MON)

E. Cavani (PSG)

A. Morata (CHE)
mine cc goldenval

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tunnelvision: 8:24pm On May 25, 2018
JixNation:

B933ECQCPQWTAP-3133789

Two Finish teams finished us.
guys be careful of Scandinavian teams.. I.e Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland amateur leagues... no matter how good you're in forecasting, those teams go cast you anytime. I always avoid them like a plague. better luck next time.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2018
newsheriffintown:
RedDistrict Brownhypo pryme bukas15 Amabeast fashrola Esthy96 philip0906 Uniqueaccountant cyberhike austino677 goldenval lhimeet 2dice01
this game will b voided if there's no free kick scored by him....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2018
goldenval:

falcao, veratti, cavani... they might be sold especially veratti and falcao
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 8:27pm On May 25, 2018
Esthy96:

And one have to wait till season start before the ticket will be green or how plz?

YES. Till August 31st.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
murphyrichy:
Pls how can I locate this option in bet9ja website

Soccer Special - Transfer market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
Game for millionaires cool

76NZXMC

100%

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by atoyebidaramola(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
atoyebidaramola:
•••IMPOSSIBLE TIPS•••
Austria Erste Liga
Wacker Innsbruck - Floridsdorfer AC
Tip: (2)
Odd:5.00 WONgrin
Time:18:30

•••TEAM TO WIN WITHOUT A DOUGHT•••
Sweden Division 2, Norrland
IFK Umea - Taftea IK
Tip: (1)
Odd:2.27
Time:18:00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2018
Just imagine the game that casted me yesterday was fixed.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
tunnelvision:

guys be careful of Scandinavian teams.. I.e Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland amateur leagues... no matter how good you're in forecasting, those teams go cast you anytime. I always avoid them like a plague. better luck next time.

I wasn't the one that forcsdt it.

I saw it kinda look less risky that's why I played it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
gmercy713:

OK. Sent the code to you.

One more.

Replied.

Starting tonight though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by murphyrichy(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2018
nini1:

Soccer Special - Transfer market
okay, Thanks I have seen it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:

What in the uncle, nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chompin, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, bullshit is this.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
Gosh!finally after almost 2months of stressful interviews,that jOB have finally landed. Though it isn't a dream JOB that we all dream of but the pay is OK for a start. It haven't been easy all these years.I have been so skeptical in applying any job for Lagos because of accommodation,transport and other issues but when I decided to take the risks, the outcome was tremendous. Just my ist ever visit to Lagos and everything change unexpectedly. I thank those that encourage, motivated and even pray for me in this lovely thread esp Mr low odds. Those prayers did a lot of wonders.for now am off the labour market but that doesn't mean I won't join again..we stay at a particular place,work and still pray for a more better opportunity. We can't rest until we reach the stage where we can comfortably solve our problems easily. First stage is gone and now a new dawn is about to begin..For those still in the labour market,keep hoping, believing and trusting. Lagos is a land of opportunities,even ogun, always believe and you see things happening..when the invite came in,I was a bit confused but immediately I have that believe that the job is mine..things started flowing and moving as if it was already scripted. Hopefully we will have more testimonies coming here soon too

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
sammyobi584:
Gosh!finally after almost 2months of stressful interviews,that jOB have finally landed. Though it isn't a dream JOB that we all dream of but the pay is OK for a start. It haven't been easy all these years.I have been so skeptical in applying any job for Lagos because of accommodation,transport and other issues but when I decided to take the risks, the outcome was tremendous. Just my ist ever visit to Lagos and everything change unexpectedly. I thank those that encourage, motivated and even pray for me in this lovely thread esp Mr low odds. Those prayers did a lot of wonders.for now am off the labour market but that doesn't mean I won't join again..we stay at a particular place,work and still pray for a more better opportunity. We can't rest until we reach the stage where we can comfortably solve our problems easily. First stage is gone and now a new dawn is about to begin..For those still in the labour market,keep hoping, believing and trusting. Lagos is a land of opportunities,even ogun, always believe and you see things happening..when the invite came in,I was a bit confused but immediately I have that believe that the job is mine..things started flowing and moving as if it was already scripted. Hopefully we will have more testimonies coming here soon too
congrats my brother. Welcome to the club
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mversed: 8:48pm On May 25, 2018
sammyobi584:
congrats on landing your new job

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73