Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889718 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Justhere: 12:45am On May 27, 2018
einsteine:

I rejected the bonus.

They keep saying withdrawals are only possible using the same deposit method.
ok follow this step and it will be resolved.
check balance to be sure you are not giving bonus
after that send a mail to there English customer care email
and it will be resolved by them.
Don't chat them up online. mailing is faster
I can bet them replying your in less than 3mins you send it.
They are active and work 24/7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vin2henry: 12:51am On May 27, 2018
obakovich:

I noticed my gut feeling tells me that home Will win
it's a mistake mark my word tomorrow they will correct it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:59am On May 27, 2018
Y'all need to be careful of the games you pick from here. When you don't seem to be sure about what a market means, verify before staking on it to avoid stories that touch. It is better to make enquiries than to make mistakes.
Peace.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2018
locust:
Y'all need to be careful of the games you pick from here. When you don't seem to be sure about what a market means, verify before staking on it to avoid stories that touch. It is better to make enquiries than to make mistakes.
Peace.
You're still on this issue..

Lol, More than over 1.5 naim turn war..

Simple English..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:12am On May 27, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You're still on this issue..

Lol, More than over 1.5 naim turn war..

Simple English..

Listen to yourself. If ov1.5 is 2 and above, what does 'More than 2' mean? Why do you think it's shown only under 'specials'? I guess the 'More than' got you confused. You have been seeing ov1.5, ov2.5, ov8.5, what should come to your mind when you see "More than ov8.5?
Like I said, since he said he staked on the market, it's pertinent he show us the coupon and let's see it in greens.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2018
locust:

Listen to yourself. If ov1.5 is 2 and above, what does 'More than 2' mean? Why do you think it's shown only under 'specials'? I guess the 'More than' got you confused. You have been seeing ov1.5, ov2.5, ov8.5, what should come to your mind when you see "More than ov8.5?
Like I said, since he said he staked on the market, it's pertinent he show us the coupon and let's see it in greens.
Just read what you wrote..

There is no difference in over and more than..

Over 1.5 = 2
More than 1.5 = 2

It's not more than 2 Oga..

It's more than 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 2:09am On May 27, 2018
Guys I need official site for football result that are listed in 1xbet terms and condition point 22 as official source

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 2:19am On May 27, 2018
please guys I managed to enter round of 16 kindly vote 4 ma please na God I take beg u ooo https://likebets.com/register/8878
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:33am On May 27, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Just read what you wrote..
There is no difference in over and more than..
Over 1.5 = 2 More than 1.5 = 2
It's not more than 2 Oga..
It's more than 1.5
Let's not drag this further. You could be right.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 2:49am On May 27, 2018
I played this: 76T2JYK

Let’s see how it goes.
Cc; Lhimeet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iomoge2(f): 2:59am On May 27, 2018
Time to sleep. Offs light
Draws the curtain.

Good night
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:29am On May 27, 2018
SEE ME, NA SO I JUST DEY PREDICT FRENCH OPEN TENNIS MY HEAD DON SCATTER, I BE LIKE SAY MAKE I DEY ON LOW KEY...

I FEAR OPEN TENNISgrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 3:59am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:
can you kindly list the monikers you funded?
alexistaiwo answer this question ASAP. Don't any nonsense excuse, the MOD and Chairman of Nairaland EFCC are here to verify your claims.
Tabbaz:
can you kindly list the monikers you funded?
alexistaiwo answer this question ASAP. Don't any nonsense excuse, the MOD and Chairman of Nairaland EFCC are here to verify your claims.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:36am On May 27, 2018
Successimpactld:
SEE ME, NA SO I JUST DEY PREDICT FRENCH OPEN TENNIS MY HEAD DON SCATTER, I BE LIKE SAY MAKE I DEY ON LOW KEY...

I FEAR OPEN TENNISgrin
abeg, if you you finished share am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kzeebaba: 5:17am On May 27, 2018
76T52JR please check out this game

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:28am On May 27, 2018
chewbacca:
I played this: 76T2JYK
Let’s see how it goes. Cc; Lhimeet
bro please I need sure odds, I wanna double the last #100 in my bet9ja account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2018
Krissjones:
how exactly did these options win?
wrong assumption. Thinking the first goal was scored in the first half. I later saw red on The slips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Which means did you deposit through?

Card.

Now, I used Kongapay. They wrote approved but I am yet to get the money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 6:42am On May 27, 2018
Justhere:

I am not against you investing in this option next season oh because it sure he cannot score two free kicks in 10 matches.
but the true question is. How many he play today?
I doubt if he play just single direct free kick today.
2 in 10 matches is too much, he might not score one the whole season, if you follow Ronaldo you will know that his free skills is dead.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 7:23am On May 27, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lakeshizu(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2018
Happy Sunday..... Am excited today because it is Roland Garros....... Here is a little preview about what will happen in this tournament. Big players are afraid of the clay court because it exposes them. Every year this court produces players that will beat any favorites. The tennis world is changing rapidly, gone are the eras of Djokovic Nadal Federer Wawrinka Kei Murray.... We now have Nadal(not ageing for now) Sacca Thiem Del Dmitrov and a few outstanding players. The games are becoming unpredictable this days. the female are not excluded also.. Williams Sharapova Keber Etc.
This are my top 10 favorites I will be following for this tournament.
Nadal Zverev cilic Busta Kei Thiem Elina Halep pliskova Sharapova.... So here is a little tip for 1xbet users. 15LVJ Good luck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2018
einsteine:

Have you withdrawn from 1xbet before? What method did you use to withdraw?
u withdraw how u deposit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chigo5(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2018
mane and bale jst made me sick, played dem not to score, Bale's goal killed me cus na im for keep body and soul
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2018
0% sure no stats just random picks

76TBDZK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:58am On May 27, 2018
Lakeshizu:
Happy Sunday..... Am excited today because it is Roland Garros....... Here is a little preview about what will happen in this tournament. Big players are afraid of the clay court because it exposes them. Every year this court produces players that will beat any favorites. The tennis world is changing rapidly, gone are the eras of Djokovic Nadal Federer Wawrinka Kei Murray.... We now have Nadal(not ageing for now) Sacca Thiem Del Dmitrov and a few outstanding players. The games are becoming unpredictable this days. the female are not excluded also.. Williams Sharapova Keber Etc.
This are my top 10 favorites I will be following for this tournament.
Nadal Zverev cilic Busta Kei Thiem Elina Halep pliskova Sharapova.... So here is a little tip for 1xbet users. 15LVJ Good luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 27, 2018
Esthy96:

You are right bro shocked If I have good amount I would have make very good profit today.

I smash 3 set of 2 odd { 6 odd in total } today.

I smash tennis 14 odd today {#100 stake grin}

Then another football 5 odd today {#100 stake } cheesy

What a wasted odd.

God great
esthy96 can u call/WhatsApp me on this number there is a business for yougrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lkj20: 8:06am On May 27, 2018
My betslip for today : B930ECZAZTAZCA-3333676 hope it turns out green

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:07am On May 27, 2018
Godmademan:
0% sure
no stats
just random picks

76TBDZK
can someone plz remix these games??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2018
Lkj20:
My betslip for today : B930ECZAZTAZCA-3333676 hope it turns out green
Staked! Hoping for greens....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:15am On May 27, 2018
Plz if your village pipo dey follow you, desist from dropping games here! angry undecided
I don't know how I will play numerous codes dropped here daily and have no iota of winnings!! Haba!
Keep ur cannots to yourselves and stop being alabi's major distributor.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
Cleoo:
Plz if your village pipo dey follow you, desist from dropping games here! angry undecided
I don't know how I will play numerous codes dropped here daily and have no iota of winnings!! Haba!
Keep ur cannots to yourselves and stop being alabi's major distributor.

You play numerous codes dropped here daily without REMIXING? shocked grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018
Yesterday it was 22/27 games won.... Oya let's try again. Strictly Under 4.5 goals. Starts 10:30 ends 4pm
#100 to win #40k
Rinse and remix

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)