Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4914356 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
guys, I got the job_was called to come pick my appointment letter. Mehn I'm rolling multinational at the power sector and the pay is mindblowing. See you all at the very top, God bless.

Congratulations. Wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
guys, I got the job_was called to come pick my appointment letter. Mehn I'm rolling multinational at the power sector and the pay is mindblowing. See you all at the very top, God bless.

Congrats, bro. More blessings

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
Bigmex:

bro you are not getting it. two games to end over 0.5 say 1.05 and 1.06 will give 1.113 odds you play such type every day starting with 1k for 55 days and get 200k in return. now reinvest 100k to play 1.11 odds for the next 7 days, you will get over 200k in return. do that again (reinvesting 100k) for the next 7 days playing 1.11 odds. while you might say, anything can happen, what if they play 0-0, mind you someone else will seize this opportunity and play like this determined to win, and will win at the end of the day. try it out first, if it doesnt work for you doesnt mean it wont work for others. be positive, it really helps

That's 2 games per day for 55 days. 110 matches. You will need all the luck in the world to predict 110 matches straight that will not end in eyeglass. Especially since most matches that are given odds of 1.05 and above for over 0.5 are likely to be low scoring games. high scoring teams are usually about 1.02 or 1.03.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2018
Congratulations mate, God go make you bigger cool
rastaLivity:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2018
yehmy:
if u know you know google or youtube search sho mo age mi

thank me later
oh that guy with the hijab girl smh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2018
einsteine:

Just getting it credited to kongapay a few minutes ago.
Okay....Enjoy.. You has to upload an ID?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2018
alikor2:

What is Bet9ja Money Adder?
Bet9ja Money Adder Software is a software that allows you credit money into your bet9ja accounts without debiting money from your bank account. It is a software that was created to hack into bet9ja server and credit its users with endless money.

How Bet9ja Money Adder Software works?
It requires no special skills for you to know how to use it. All you have to do is to download the software and install it in your Laptop or Android Phones. Login your Bet9ja account into the Bet9ja Money Adder software to authenticate the user, and start crediting your Bet9ja Account

Bet9ja Money Adder is free to use, you can only add between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000 once in 3 days, so you don’t get your account blocked by the Bet9ja Moderators. We have done everything for you, what is left for you to do is just to keep crediting you accounts.

For more information on how to get this Bet9ja Money Adder software
Whatsapp: +2347050804821

follow the link to watch view sample of this bet9ja software

https://entrepreneurswealth..com.ng/2017/11/bet9ja-money-adder-software.html?m=1

How do you guys come up with all these things??! cheesy Lmao
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
Congrats.. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
lsoul:
wawrinka don carry pple enta village bush
Why you go stake wawrinka win?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
Djokovic mad.. this guy no wan give way. OK no problem , Nadal is there to give me profit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Okay....Enjoy.. You has to upload an ID?

No. They said Kongapay don't work weekends.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
Congrats bro......much more Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:

Congrat..see you at the top too..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
[s]
rastaLivity:
[/s]

They will soon sack you. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Congrats bro......much more Blessings
Chiefheywhy:

Congrats.. Enjoy
DonPiiko:
Congratulations mate, God go make you bigger cool
bazkid24:

Congrats, bro. More blessings
GreenArrow1:

Congratulations. Wish you the very best.
Thank you all, appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
congratulation bro...I know God will give me good job

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Erebuni vs Artsakh over 3.5 grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
[s]
Bigmex:

that is how people like you miss good opportunities after spewing garbage from your mouth. have you even called him to know the strategy he is giving out for free? i just called him and its playing over 0.5 strategy to produce total odds of 1.11. how many matches in a day can be goalless. he was saying giving out the strategy for free. but its left to you to make the right picks and even at that who says its risky selecting just two games to end over 0.5 and the guy said he will only charge a one time fee by subscribing to him to select games for anyone to play. dont use your mouth to spoil your chance. and if you do a rollover for 55 straight days, who says you cant do it. you had better be wise
[/s]

You have never won anything tangible since you started this your yeye strategies. Stop spamming the thread with nonsense.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

no need to be hard on you, seems alabi is doing a great job grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

I pray all your counsel against him will turn to foolishness... bad people

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GentlePEACE: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
SeunKelechi:

Rollover wey fit spoil at anytime?
you may be right. Reason why we chosed 1.1 odd of over 0.5, which is very convenient.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
promisious:

Congrat..see you at the top too..
Thanks
kingsleyvictor:
congratulation bro...I know God will give me good job
he sure will, but one has to be proactive _trying to get a job is also a job wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
Crazy pick for high Staker. Though some games has started but at lease 1.43 odd still available in there grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
CONGRATS CHAIRMAN

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GentlePEACE: 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

this must be afoltudeseun.
Bro thats very bad of you. Dont wish somebody evil coz it might return back to u

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lionhearted: 2:27pm On May 28, 2018
bazkid24:
Hmm
The balance did move by 5k.
Both usage ID is the same but different ID number.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
Dem go soon scam one ode for here ooo. Singing out loud. I no call names o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
U beta be singing out loud o or else...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:35pm On May 28, 2018
bazkid24:
Hmm
That is a clear scam the bastard has spammed here with the ad before.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

Savage ... hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
Congrats bro. More blessings and promotions to accompany it in Jah's name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.