Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4888561 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 12:39am On May 31, 2018
chewbacca:
200 odds

773BYVT

Remix/Edit/Play

Goodluck!

If you played this game after midnight, you should be smiling to bank tomorrow grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 12:40am On May 31, 2018
why cant you share the idea
TissuePaper:
bucket head drop your i.d let me transfer this 3k inside...how your baseball dey go
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:42am On May 31, 2018
peteromakay:
why cant you share the idea
my brother let me just be open once and for all with u guys...i no dey tell una..pls move on angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2018
enjoy your winning
TissuePaper:
my brother let me just be open once and for all with u guys...i no dey tell una..pls move on angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:45am On May 31, 2018
peteromakay:
enjoy your winning
thank you for understanding...finally angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dskyy(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2018
Mumu.....like I care u don change strategy ni?? Just to impress?? Lmao grin u might get burnt wt that pls continue wt ur baseball
TissuePaper:
bucket head drop your i.d let me transfer this 3k inside...how your baseball dey go

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:47am On May 31, 2018
Dskyy:
Mumu.....like I care u don change strategy ni?? Just to impress?? Lmao grin u might get burnt wt that pls continue wt ur baseball
silence is the best answer to fools sha..cheers

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:
brother, how do you see that tennis match played by pliskova and serena williams
Brother. I no know anything about tennis. I just dey play games dropped by tennis gurus.

Na football i base on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2018
chewbacca:

If you played this game after midnight, you should be smiling to bank tomorrow grin
I played the game and It's been sailing well.

But no cashout yet..

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:52am On May 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Brother. I no know anything about tennis. I just dey play games dropped by tennis gurus.

Na football i base on
ok..because me i felt it was a complete sell off ..kristina pliskova could not even win a set..i mean is serena williams that good

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 12:55am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:

I am really surprised at the way u guys are abusing each other..
To be sincere, oga tissuepaper u stress men but It challenged me...

So abeg enough of the abuses and drop the 3k for me

God bless

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2018
Someone said he doesn't know what you are talking about and you still keep blabbing in your bid for relevance
How worse can seeking attention get

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:58am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:
ok..because me i felt it was a complete sell off ..kristina pliskova could not even win a set..i mean is serena williams that good
E be like say she good cus I too dey hear that name and i dey see am for TV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 12:58am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:
World number is'nt good enough, maybe naw that u ave don hammer' you should follow up trending topics
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
E be like say she good cus I too dey hear that name and i dey see am for TV
So i just dey laugh over here, she is the former world number one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:01am On May 31, 2018
Hafeexla:
World number is'nt good enough, maybe naw that u ave don hammer' you should follow up trending topics
i actually know kristina pliskova to be a very good player..although in the first set of the match she had a tie break with serena but i expected better sha...this same thing crept into caroline wozniacki..very sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:
i actually know kristina pliskova to be a very good player..although in the first set of the match she had a tie break with serena but i expected better sha...this same thing creeped into caroline wozniacki..very sad
On tennis level' serena william is the best female tennis in the world while roger federer is the best male in the world however' rafael nadal is the best male on clay court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2018
zuraking:
bets on the game is the new game I just discovered today In tennis live inplay. No permanent winning in betting but u can can make profit daily with this option.

Check the image below.

The option I am playing is the black circle in the image below and the second option is a banker with low odds (if u have watched the match and notice the one with the killer serve) TAKE NOTE of this.

U will need to set your bet to "one click bet" click on the settings and put the amount u want to stake and also choose "accept when odds changes" with this, u can quickly place a bet instantly if your pick is going otherwise. That's why u MUST have double of your stake. (if u have 10k, stake 5k, if u noticed the game is going otherwise, stake the opposite of your games with the remaining 5k) never stake all u have in your wallet.

Things to notice before going for this option

1. U must have double of the money u want to stake with.

2. You will check the tennis game u want to stake on and watch the match so that u can notice the player that has a killer serve. If any player as a killer serve, he can pull through 40:15 or 30:15 and then 40:15 or 40:0 (our goal is for them not to play 30:30) when it's time for him/her to serve.

3. If u place your bet on 30:30 not to happen and u notice the game is 30:15 and might end in 30:30, u can place another bet sharply for the same game to play 30:30 and if any of the two happens, u won't lose all your stake.

4. Don't play the option constantly, play one game and wait for another 3-4 games and stake again or go to another game to watch the match and pick the option for the player with killer serve. (because all the whole match can't be the same)

5. Let your target be 2 odds daily. Don't go beyond 2 odds. And just make sure u double your money and lock up for that day.

6. It's my discovery and can't give anyone assurance. Stake what u can lose and use your instincts well. Be focus, target the 2 odds and don't be greedy.

Good luck.

We need to watch the matches?? sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 1:12am On May 31, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
angryif they block that one thats their biz....I just saw another ...brb pls..let them block that one first

Hope we still together

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:

Lol, this guy just disrespected the greatest female tennis player ever.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 1:14am On May 31, 2018
elkon:
is dere anybody whose know how to play bet9ja virtual league i av gather some info on it nd its workin.pm me let share some info togeda..let make a team ..nd to those alabi don send back tu filage tel dem tu comu bak ooo e don dey happen

Tell me pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:16am On May 31, 2018
Hafeexla:
So i just dey laugh over here, she is the former world number one
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:18am On May 31, 2018
iRepMyCity:

hehehe, you just cracked me up, oya use this one hold your side

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin grin
Coz it is funny you don't know her
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2018
Hafeexla:
Coz it is funny you don't know her
I know her very well.

Was talking about her recent form. I know her and her sister venus. She dated rapper drake at a time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 1:21am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:

Hmmmm.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:22am On May 31, 2018
iRepMyCity:

It even surprise me that a punter would say he doesn't know serena william(GOAT)

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I know her very well.

Was talking about her recent form. I know her and her sister venus. She dated rapper drake at a time
I didn't know her form can peak so fast bcoz it isn't even up to a year now that she gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2018
midehill:
bukas I wanna gve u sure games tomorrow
quote me tomorrow so I can remember u
remember me too o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by herdeyhoh(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2018
herdeyhoh:
Well, I believe we all are entitled to our opinion, we should all move on with this 4M argument.

I have not done this before but my desire to succeed in life knows no bound.

Note: Its not a force compulsion if God lay it in your heart to help me, I will be greatfull to God and the helper.

I stop betting on sport in March, I plan to start Forex trading with IML signals and tools but capital/fund/money is my obstacle.

If anyone have heard of IML before. IML simply means International Market Live. IML provides signals and tools for its customers to trade and make profit monthly.
You can google to do research on it

Subscription/Money to join IML is 100k
Money to trade is minimum of 35k

cc Goldenval Innobets Loopy Isoul and all Millionaire on this thread

Thank you

God will continue to bless our daily hustle

My contact is on my profile
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 1:31am On May 31, 2018
TissuePaper:

Wawu, only you just dey share winning ticket back to back, and to imagine they're all fresh winning makes me think you are up to something, abeg bros "show me the way nah". Make I DM you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2018
topcube:

Wawu, only you just dey share winning ticket back to back, and to imagine they're all fresh winning makes me think you are up to something, abeg bros "show me the way nah". Make I DM you?
Abeg dont waste ur time sending dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.