Stats: 3,166,968 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4993198 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
JixNation:

I'm not with my phone currently.

I will booz you when I collect it.
k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Toyorsih:

What was the issue... Are you not getting code too??
Yes. Not recieving code.

I initiated a call back just like austino advised and a customer care rep called within 3mins, asked of my details like Name and surname, Date of birth, current balance and method of deposit. Then call out the code.

Thats all

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wakanda4ever: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
chewbacca:
in-play tip:

Alexander ZVEREV to win @ 2.3 odds
sure?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
nini1:
*1 Million� Naira Before 2019�*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*Starting Capital = N1,000*
*Target = N1,400,000*
*Ticket Bookie = 1Xbet, NairaBet, Bet9ja
*Rollover Odd Range = 1.20 - 1.50*
✨✨�������✨✨
*Bet 1* : ✅✅��✅✅
*Bet 2* : ✅✅��✅✅
*Bet 3* : ♻♻♻♻♻♻
*Bet 4* :
*Bet 5* :
*Bet 6* :
*Bet 7* :
*Bet 8* :
*Bet 9* :
*Bet 10* :
✨✨✨�����✨✨✨
*�WITHDRAW 3K & STAKE 10K�*
*Bet 11* :
*Bet 12* :
*Bet 13* :
*Bet 14* :
*Bet 15* :
*Bet 16* :
*Bet 17* :
*Bet 18* :
*Bet 19* :
*Bet 20* :
✨✨✨�����✨✨✨
*�WITHDRAW 48K���*
*Bet 21* :
*Bet 22* :
*Bet 23* :
*Bet 24* :
*Bet 25* :
*Bet 26* :
*Bet 27* :
*Bet 28* :
*Bet 29* :
*Bet 30* :
*�ALTIMETER CASHOUT 1.4M��*
✨✨�������✨✨

========================
BET 1:✅✅��✅✅

NAIRABET
BOOKING Code 157459778

NGN 1000.00 Treble

Botswana And Draw
1.14✅✅

Angola And Draw
1.20✅✅

Pusamania Borneo And Draw
1.10✅✅

FULL STAKE:NGN 1000.00
BONUS: 0.00
FULL EST. RETURN:NGN 1504.80

Bet Code >> 157459778

*For bet9ja users*

Booking Number: 779JCJT
01/06/201800:29:23
1769 Angola - Malawi
Double Chance1X✅✅
01 June 2018 16:30Prematch
1043 Pusamania Borneo - Psms Medan
Double Chance1X✅✅
01 June 2018 14:30Prematch
1158 Botswana - Mauritius
Double Chance1X✅✅
01 June 2018 16:30

*For 1xbet users*

Booking code: *A3RZJ*

Angola - Malawi
Double Chance: 1X
1.195✅✅
Pusamania Borneo - PSMS Medan
1.08✅✅
Botswana - Mauritius
1.15✅✅

========================

BET 2:✅✅��✅✅

NAIRABET
BOOKING Code 157568149

NGN 1500.00 Accumulator

Pobeda Junior And Draw
1.12✅✅

Vasteras Sk And Draw
1.08✅✅

Fortaleza Ce And Draw
1.06✅✅

Cs Mioveni And Draw
1.10✅✅

Ripensia Timisoara And Draw
1.07✅✅

FULL STAKE: NGN 1500.00
BONUS:  0.00
FULL EST. RETURN: NGN 2263.68

Bet Code >> 157568149

Bet9ja
Booking Number: 77D52YT

02/06/201800:24:36
2787 Fortaleza CE - Sampaio Correa MA
Double Chance1X✅✅
02 June 2018 20:30Prematch
2572 Vasteras SK - Team TG FF
Double Chance1X✅✅
02 June 2018 15:00Prematch
2675 CS Mioveni - CS Balotesti
Double Chance1X✅✅
02 June 2018 10:00Prematch
2673 Ripensia Timisoara - AS Stiinta Miroslava
Double Chance1X✅✅
02 June 2018 09:00Prematch
1435 Pobeda Junior - FK Borec
Double Chance1X✅✅
02 June 2018 15:30

1.25odd

1xbet
Booking code :M9R9J✅✅

=============================
BET 3:♻♻♻♻♻

NAIRABET
BOOKING CODE 157709917

NGN 2260.00 Treble

South Africa And DRAW FT

Torpedo Belaz Zhodino And DRAW HT

Strommen If And Draw HT

FULL STAKE: NGN 2260.00
BONUS:  0.00
FULL EST. RETURN: NGN 3710.02

Bet Code >> 157709917

Bet9ja Booking Number:77GPL9C

Code 2123
Date 03/06/2018 17:00
Event Strommen IF - Notodden FK
Live/Prematch Normale
Selection 1X HT

Code 1217
Date 03/06/2018 16:00
Event Torpedo Belaz Zhodino - Slutsksakhar Slutsk
Live/Prematch Normale
Selection 1X HT

Code 1114
Date 03/06/2018 14:00
Event South Africa - Madagascar
Live/Prematch Normale
Selection 1X

Odd 1.48
Stake: ₦ 2,500.00

1XBET BOOKING CODE QF714

1.42odd
following.... I pray it green's till the end.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Godmademan:
77GXFCH

4983197 rafa62
anyone with change to help me stake this game will be highly appreciated. At least make man win something
abeg make person fund me make I back 100. on this game. I dey stranded here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
emmayayodeji:
B911ECWQSWWSSE-1239135

o boy your prediction makes sense. i hope it greens to the end
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Samuel60:

[Oga relax...nobody is chasing u, u d architect of ur problem. Coming here to brag about how u staked or gained 14k dollars profit weekly, or how u dashed 10 people 100k each what do u expect from such attention??. Try to be more civil and drop ur ego den u would understand see d difference. Just imagine someone coming out publicly to announce his house address plus him saying he has 20million in his bedroom, den he comes out later to say he was actually surprised that thief came to rob him. If dangote or otedola comes out to start listing or saying how many people dey av helped or how much dey give out daily, u would know dre is no point in being proud or filled with ego cos u would realize that what u give out is change compared to what someother people give out yet dem no make noise.

I don't hate u neither do I have anything against u am just stating the obvious. I see u enjoy the attention u get here buh one thing I want u to remember is majourity of the peeps here are still teenagers or better still students. Gaining attentions from here won't add anything to u. Be humble
Wisdom

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Davincida where are thou...
Cc legit funder
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
2 odds on Sportybet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by betonnaira: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hi sport fans there's a "social" bet site now in Nigeria where you connect with people around you, place wager against them and win their money instantly for example

Simply go head 2 head with a rival choose a team that will win, score first and win the losers money
or
you join a group choose a team that will win, score first or match end in draw and who ever wins get to win split the profit amongst them selves.
or
predict score and those who predicted the right score wins the losers money.

pretty easy and simple

Please Note: WE DON'T DO

ODD OR FIXED GAMES

it is social betting site

www.betonnaira.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bigmex:

o boy your prediction makes sense. i hope it greens to the end

Just random draws that I pick from predictz daily....

I know I'll hit jackpot one day.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please house, how does nairabet MFM works??
Must I have the equivalent amount of bonus in my bet account before I could use it??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
YINKS89:
it is or not and please look at the bet again
oga, the ticket don cut, you chosen 'NO', assuming italy win or the match end 0-0, e for enter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
who they fund account in exchange of airtime
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
JixNation:

I'm not with my phone currently.

I will booz you when I collect it.
you don use phone borrow money, we sabi your type grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonPikko:
you don use phone borrow money, we sabi your type grin

cheesygrin

No lie bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nishikori to win 3rd set
at

. 2.26odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why's paylater not granting my loan request, What am I doing wrong

STFT

Am not using the loan for bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wakanda4ever: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
NLbully:
Why's paylater not granting my loan request, What am I doing wrong

STFT

Am not using the loan for bet
If your income is low, they won't grant you loan.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
2dice01:
las-las you will dump your iPhone and buy nokia Touchlight like me grin
You never see anything tongue

Hahaha see this man
Me balling angry
Make i no burst you sha

Don't worry I will contact you real soon... I thank you for those games you're dropping here, I want to thank chewbacca, Chiadikaobi,Hunry, nini1, Mversed and others including one girl here which I can't remember her name and other great users here, you guys are doing amazing work here and to my haters, I love them too because the more they hate me, the more am going higher cheesy cheesy..

Life is beautiful once we stop hating to somebody we don't even know... I've asked myself when I was 13 that I want to become a millionaire, fly airplane, travel abroad and help ppl and because I never hold grudges against anyone, anytime I see someone with a big car, i always said to myself, God, in you I put my hope and trust with. I must get there no matter how many years it will take me.

I did my first traveled abroad when I was 18yrs with my uncle, before that 18yrs,.. I always get luck because anytime I came across with ppl they always fall in love with me because of my humility and honest.

I remembered my uncle friend that returned back from Brazil same year and he went with us to Dubia, then after the Dubia business, he called me to come and meet him at his office. I was 18 going 19, then I went there and he said, He would like us to do business together and he asked for my advice like what kind of business should he ventured his money, I told him furniture business. This man agreed to go to China with me, He paid for my visa and tickets, while in china, he bought 2 containers full of furniture and handed it over to me to sell grin grin, because God is so kind to me, I sold them and made more than 15million profits, as a sharp Igbo guy then, I told him the profits made from those goods was 8million, he was so happy, he gave me 1million as my own share and pocked 7million without him knowing that I already pocked 7million plus his 1million he gave me then because he was thinking I am a kid lol... so I have 8million saved then, plus some 2million cash I made from my first uncle making 10 million Naira, by 2006 I already 20yrs old, I decided to used that my 10million to import my own container too from those chinese contact I had. I paid the money without travelling to China myself, Business was booming and thats how I grew the money till it became 30million plus and the rest is history before I started blogging and my first blog is bigmoneyweb.com which a white america investor later acquired from me when I was 21, then I build Justretweet.com after my Cameroon friend built eastretweet.com but because of lots of spamming going on there, I went and build Justretweet.com strictly for bloggers who are finding it difficult to share their blog posts on the web, the site became a great success within 30days of launched, I already made $1000 from the site then and after 6 months 2 chinese america contacted me and offered me $100,000 to sell it to them plus I will be making certain % for being a member there too. I never stop doing business, later I started businessgross.com and after 12months I sold that blog at $20,000 and at 31yrs I saw my business crossed over 2.5billion Naira. ( I will let you guys know how much I have make this 2018 but that will be towards end of this year) I know my haters will attack me or call me bragging lol but I am not.

At 24yrs, I have my first baby a son, then at 26 I have my 2nd son, at 27 I have my last son which is 6yrs old now.

So why I decided to tell this little secret is to encourage other ppl going through tough times never to give up, don't insults ppl you don't know but instead pray to be greater than them. I don't have friends as am talking to you right now because of what happened 2007 when I have lots of friends without knowing some belongs to society (Occult) I live a private life, I don't smoke or drink or club. always know the kind of friends you keep because some friends are funny who will never ever advice or build your future.

I have lots to tell but that will be a story for another day.

Whatever you do in life, remember we all needs someone to help us because a tree can never make a forest.

Thank you everyone,

Peace out.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wakanda4ever:
If your income is low, they won't grant you loan.

What's the range of income I have to select before they grant the loan
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
chewbacca:
in-play tip:

Alexander ZVEREV to win @ 2.3 odds

Thanks chief. Staked at 2.26 and hedged at 9.1.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

Don't worry I will contact you real soon... I thank you for those games you're dropping here, I want to thank chewbacca, Chiadikaobi,Hunry, nini1, Mversed and others including one girl here which I can't remember her name and other great users here, you guys are doing amazing work here and to my haters, I love them too because the more they hate me, the more am going higher cheesy cheesy..

Life is beautiful once we stop hating to somebody we don't even know... I've asked myself when I was 13 that I want to become a millionaire, fly airplane, travel abroad and help ppl and because I never hold grudges against anyone, anytime I see someone with a big car, i always said to myself, God, in you I put my hope and trust with. I must get there no matter how many years it will take me.

I did my first traveled abroad when I was 18yrs with my uncle, before that 18yrs,.. I always get luck because anytime I came across with ppl they always fall in love with me because of my humility and honest.

I remembered my uncle friend that returned back from Brazil same year and he went with us to Dubia, then after the Dubia business, he called me to come and meet him at his office. I was 18 going 19, then I went there and he said, He would like us to do business together and he asked for my advice like what kind of business should he ventured his money, I told him furniture business. This man agreed to go to China with me, He paid for my visa and tickets, while in china, he bought 2 containers full of furniture and handed it over to me to sell grin grin, because God is so kind to me, I sold them and made more than 15million profits, as a sharp Igbo guy then, I told him the profits made from those goods was 8million, he was so happy, he gave me 1million as my own share and pocked 7million without him knowing that I already pocked 7million plus his 1million he gave me then because he was thinking I am a kid lol... so I have 8million saved then, plus some 2million cash I made from my first uncle making 10 million Naira, by 2006 I already 20yrs old, I decided to used that my 10million to import my own container too from those chinese contact I had. I paid the money without travelling to China myself, Business was booming and thats how I grew the money till it became 30million plus and the rest is history before I started blogging and my first blog is bigmoneyweb.com which a white america investor later acquired from me when I was 21, then I build Justretweet.com after my Cameroon friend built eastretweet.com but because of lots of spamming going on there, I went and build Justretweet.com strictly for bloggers who are finding it difficult to share their blog posts on the web, the site became a great success within 30days of launched, I already made $1000 from the site then and after 6 months 2 chinese america contacted me and offered me $100,000 to sell it to them plus I will be making certain % for being a member there too. I never stop doing business, later I started businessgross.com and after 12months I sold that blog at $20,000 and at 31yrs I saw my business crossed over 2.5billion Naira. ( I will let you guys know how much I have make this 2018 but that will be towards end of this year) I know my haters will attack me or call me bragging lol but I am not.

At 24yrs, I have my first baby a son, then at 26 I have my 2nd son, at 27 I have my last son which is 6yrs old now.

So why I decided to tell this little secret is to encourage other ppl going through tough times never to give up, don't insults ppl you don't know but instead pray to be greater than them. I don't have friends as am talking to you right now because of what happened 2007 when I have lots of friends without knowing some belongs to society (Occultist) I live a private life, I don't smoke or drink or club. always know the kind of friends you keep because some friends are funny who will never ever advice or build your future.

Whatever you do in life, remember we all needs someone to help us because a tree can never make a forest.

Thank you everyone,

Peace out.

My name is Esthy96 hope you keep it in your mind grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Samuel60:

[Oga relax...nobody is chasing u, u d architect of ur problem. Coming here to brag about how u staked or gained 14k dollars profit weekly, or how u dashed 10 people 100k each what do u expect from such attention??. Try to be more civil and drop ur ego den u would understand see d difference. Just imagine someone coming out publicly to announce his house address plus him saying he has 20million in his bedroom, den he comes out later to say he was actually surprised that thief came to rob him. If dangote or otedola comes out to start listing or saying how many people dey av helped or how much dey give out daily, u would know dre is no point in being proud or filled with ego cos u would realize that what u give out is change compared to what someother people give out yet dem no make noise.

I don't hate u neither do I have anything against u am just stating the obvious. I see u enjoy the attention u get here buh one thing I want u to remember is majourity of the peeps here are still teenagers or better still students. Gaining attentions from here won't add anything to u. Be humble
Damn, I want to be like you when I grow up.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

Don't worry I will contact you real soon...
I just send u a mail...wanna learn tins from u I wish u reply my mail soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
1.30 daily rollover

DAY 1
Tot. odd: 1.35
Booking number 77DQS5R

6425 2nd Division
Odder Igf - Naesby
Single

Potential winning1,350 ✅✅✅✅✅✅

DAY 2
Tot. odd: 1.36
Booking number 77HMRBV

2754 Superettan
Landskrona Bois - Gais
1X 1.36
Single
Amount  ₦1350
Potential winning1,836
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

So why I decided to tell this little secret is to encourage other ppl going through tough times never to give up, don't insults ppl you don't know but instead pray to be greater than them. I don't have friends as am talking to you right now because of what happened 2007 when I have lots of friends without knowing some belongs to society (Occult) I live a private life, I don't smoke or drink or club. always know the kind of friends you keep because some friends are funny who will never ever advice or build your future.

Thank you everyone,

Peace out.

Nice one. You've done well in life.
Tissuepaper, please come and read this.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

Thank you everyone,

Peace out.

Cool one Bro, are you still blogging? What's your latest blog address?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wakanda4ever: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
NLbully:

What's the range of income I have to select before they grant the loan
I'm not too sure. Last month I wanted to borrow 10k, I put 30k as monthly income they refused to give me the loan. It worked when I put the monthly income at 50k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99