Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901425 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasanchez1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Enangson:
am not hating bro, best of luck is what I wish punters here. Only sharing my experience, this season 12 and I can't remember any Punter past and present that Successful did a 10 days rollover in the past 5 season have been following this thread. 3 - 5days maybe a lil bit OK to stretch ur luck, But 10! [b]You are asking for too much Luck to fall on you alone [/b]considering the lengthy days involved.
LUCK ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE AGAINST THE MAN WHO DEPENDS ON IT. wink grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chevron has called us for an internship exam on saturday...i hope it's worth it...might have to take a one week break from punting to prep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anybody? Is Supersport showing the Brazil vs Croatia match?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
NLbully:

The stress doze idiots used in whining you they could have easily used it to tell you it can't be accumulated anymore you can only play singles

Dingbats too full this thread simple answer they cannur give lipsrsealed
I tire bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Anybody?
Is Supersport showing the Brazil vs Croatia match?

Yeah

SS s is showing it live

Super sport scam grin

Lmao

I just had to do that sorry grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
zuraking:
i don't need to argue. I will upload my games here if I start tonight.

It's a 10 days game. Just watch out!!!

No games is uncastable but Luck can fall on anyone and your picks will green.

can i join U please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
dasanchez1:
LUCK ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE AGAINST THE MAN WHO DEPENDS ON IT. wink grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Yeah

SS s is showing it live

Super sport scam grin

Lmao

E no pain me cheesy

Something just entered my eyes cry

Thunder fire your left yansh mumu grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Leave him, He's obviously JJC
Show me one punter on nairaland that won millions from rollover...
Sometimes it's even better to carry your money and run
AlAbi is a Bastard
Anything is possible

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
kayus4live:

Anything is possible

Yes,,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Godmademan:
abeg make person fund me make I back 100. on this game. I dey stranded here.
if i play d game 4 Yu here n it comes i will send yu d money
agreed?
if yes drop yur account no so yu get yur cash afterwards i dunno aw to fund
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Yeah
SS s is showing it live
Super sport scam grin
Lmao
Oh Lawd... Abeg make una allow this guy to enjoy his freedom o.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ManBeast: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
SCAMMER grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasanchez1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Enangson post=68142625][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sugaarh:
somone unlock this asap
d guy stake 100 naira jare

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Game wey person play over 3.5, Kari, never score since over 25mins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Godmademan:
77GXFCH

4983197 rafa62 Bet9ja or 45738551 1x BET
anyone with change to help me stake this game will be highly appreciated. At least make man win something
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=johnny26000 post=68143054]d guy stake 100 naira jare[/quote

People wicked o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Schelube(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chidexter:
Game wey person play over 3.5, Kari, never score since over 25mins
The day you play under 2.5, you will see over 1.5 within 20mins.
Its well

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Brazil - Croatia (Throw-ins)
Total: 37.5 Under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=chidiezeh post=68143179][/quote]and he go dey shout fixed match...mtcheew
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Someone remind me how much Naija 2018 budget was....i wonder why the country is looking for how to fund it when its obvious some of us here can fund it single handedly.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BaeCsC(f): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
77J92MN starts in 15 mins... 88odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kendzyma(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:

Don't worry I will contact you real soon... I thank you for those games you're dropping here, I want to thank chewbacca, Chiadikaobi,Hunry, nini1, Mversed and others including one girl here which I can't remember her name and other great users here, you guys are doing amazing work here and to my haters, I love them too because the more they hate me, the more am going higher cheesy cheesy..

Life is beautiful once we stop hating to somebody we don't even know... I've asked myself when I was 13 that I want to become a millionaire, fly airplane, travel abroad and help ppl and because I never hold grudges against anyone, anytime I see someone with a big car, i always said to myself, God, in you I put my hope and trust with. I must get there no matter how many years it will take me.

I did my first traveled abroad when I was 18yrs with my uncle, before that 18yrs,.. I always get luck because anytime I came across with ppl they always fall in love with me because of my humility and honest.

I remembered my uncle friend that returned back from Brazil same year and he went with us to Dubia, then after the Dubia business, he called me to come and meet him at his office. I was 18 going 19, then I went there and he said, He would like us to do business together and he asked for my advice like what kind of business should he ventured his money, I told him furniture business. This man agreed to go to China with me, He paid for my visa and tickets, while in china, he bought 2 containers full of furniture and handed it over to me to sell grin grin, because God is so kind to me, I sold them and made more than 15million profits, as a sharp Igbo guy then, I told him the profits made from those goods was 8million, he was so happy, he gave me 1million as my own share and pocked 7million without him knowing that I already pocked 7million plus his 1million he gave me then because he was thinking I am a kid lol... so I have 8million saved then, plus some 2million cash I made from my first uncle making 10 million Naira, by 2006 I already 20yrs old, I decided to used that my 10million to import my own container too from those chinese contact I had. I paid the money without travelling to China myself, Business was booming and thats how I grew the money till it became 30million plus and the rest is history before I started blogging and my first blog is bigmoneyweb.com which a white america investor later acquired from me when I was 21, then I build Justretweet.com after my Cameroon friend built eastretweet.com but because of lots of spamming going on there, I went and build Justretweet.com strictly for bloggers who are finding it difficult to share their blog posts on the web, the site became a great success within 30days of launched, I already made $1000 from the site then and after 6 months 2 chinese america contacted me and offered me $100,000 to sell it to them plus I will be making certain % for being a member there too. I never stop doing business, later I started businessgross.com and after 12months I sold that blog at $20,000 and at 31yrs I saw my business crossed over 2.5billion Naira. ( I will let you guys know how much I have make this 2018 but that will be towards end of this year) I know my haters will attack me or call me bragging lol but I am not.

At 24yrs, I have my first baby a son, then at 26 I have my 2nd son, at 27 I have my last son which is 6yrs old now.

So why I decided to tell this little secret is to encourage other ppl going through tough times never to give up, don't insults ppl you don't know but instead pray to be greater than them. I don't have friends as am talking to you right now because of what happened 2007 when I have lots of friends without knowing some belongs to society (Occult) I live a private life, I don't smoke or drink or club. always know the kind of friends you keep because some friends are funny who will never ever advice or build your future.

I have lots to tell but that will be a story for another day.

Whatever you do in life, remember we all needs someone to help us because a tree can never make a forest.

Thank you everyone,

Peace out.
After seeing the bolded,cant believe people are still idolizing this guy,you fraudulently bought your way to success bro,next time you wana write your success story,pls always omit the bolded.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phillfree(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sugaarh:
somone unlock this asap
Coupon code font different from pot winning font. Fake as F*ck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kendzyma:
After seeing the bolded,cant believe people are still idolizing this guy,you fraudulently bought your way to success bro,next time you wana write your success story,pls always omit the bolded.
Stay there and be spewing gibberish. I guess you don't know how M.K.O Abiola got his wealth and while alive, was He not being idolized? Tell me almost all the rich men in Nigeria ( Dangote,Otedola and co) are not culpable of this too. My guy that is not fraudulently that is been smart.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
75 odd that was close undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kendzyma:

Kendzyma, you don't need this.

Anyways, you may not this monikers but I have known you since the days of Hustling Admission into Great Ifegrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
please,I was given 10 spins of lucky wheels by 1xbet. is it a must I use it today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Stay there and be spewing gibberish. I guess you don't know how M.K.O Abiola got his wealth and while alive, was He not being idolized? Tell me almost all the rich men in Nigeria ( Dangote,Otedola and co) are not culpable of this too. My guy that is not fraudulently that is been smart.

You deserve some accolades..You get time reply am..

No be naija we dey.. Make im dey there dey do holy holy.. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)