Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4897955 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
2eggs1goal:

Chai
Village people don. Pick ur call.
esthy96 when u post ur games remember to put stake what u can afford to lose.

Come fetch me if I no put tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Esthy96:

Next time if you want to stakesuch amount, just pm me Andi will prepare 99% safe game for you hope you hear me. grin
m nt hearing ohhh
my hard earned n life savings ti loh Wer i wan start from lie dis ohhh na cry i dey ohhh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Where are the funding guys....Need ur services
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mversed:
you say? I no really understand wetin you dey talk o

I been dey find who go fund me #200 in exchange of 200 airtime but I think I'm okay now. courtesy of golden
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emzyme:
77PGCMQ no red card worldcup games

na goldmine oo
nah all the group stage matches u play

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
locust:

My guy, see surprise package o. I no fit shout.

Sent.. You can remove your bank details then.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
All these accolades because of MERE 2000 naira.

THERES HUNGER IN THE LAND.

Imagine 2000 out of 1.5billion.

Some people are born stingy

Quote this post if you want all your tickets to always RED

Jealousy hater tongue

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sugaarh:

m nt hearing ohhh
my hard earned n life savings ti loh Wer i wan start from lie dis ohhh na cry i dey ohhh

Enjoy your staying in the village grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
yeah
Imustreturn:
nah all the group stage matches u play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Esthy96:

Safe journey friend and remember to help me greet mazi Uche when you arrive village grin

Chai.. guy you heartless o.

See wetin you Dey tell person wey your Game carry go village grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Inplay Dundalk - Bohemian Dublin under 3.5 goals, priced for 1.35 as of 65mins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
goldenval:

Thanks baba. I'm most grateful.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
in-play tip:

Maria Mateas to win @ 2.1 odds

(stake what you can afford to lose Biko)

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
RB007:

Sergey to
win

Boss please which site do you check stats and picks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sugaarh:

m nt hearing ohhh

Just calm down.

Close your bet tab/ app.

Take a shower of you haven't.

Play your favorite music with a very loud earpiece (original) or headset..

Look for the best and funny thread on nairaland and read through till you are dozing..

And when you feel sleepy, close your browsers, reminisce over the music playing till you finally sleep off.

Trust me, when you wake tomorrow, you will forget. That's if you are going to work.

Don't forget to delete your debit alert SMS, if you just funded the 30K

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
iRepMyCity:

Chai.. guy you heartless o.

See wetin you Dey tell person wey your Game carry go village grin grin

Lol wehtin I go say One in the while people Ned to visit village na grin

If to say that game enter she no go ever tell you say she won with 30k stake. grin

Now the game when sout see cry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Next time when playing with your money, don't count on anyone's game, in punting no one is an expert. Same way majority here loved and kissed Alhajitaiwo abi na Alexis even when he was taking them to the village on per second billing they still kept faith as he appeared the best thing after SUYA. If this game had won believe me even the person that posted it would have been requesting you SHOW LOVE and feeling like he was the referee of the game. And you too you wouldn't have shown us the ticket if you had won because you would not want to SHOW LOVE.

Send me your details make I emboss you 2k, the month still fresh, I know how it is.

Sugaarh:

m nt hearing ohhh

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Esthy96:

If to say that game enter she no go ever tell you say she won with 30k stake. grin

hold on, is he trying to be funny or what

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
tojahh:
Next time when playing with your money, don't count on anyone's game, in punting no one is an expert. Same way majority here loved and kissed Alhajitaiwo abi na Alexis even when he was taking them to the village on per second billing they still kept faith as he appeared the best thing after SUYA. If this game had won believe me even the person that posted it would have been requesting you SHOW LOVE and feeling like he was the referee of the game. And you too you wouldn't have shown us the ticket if you had won because you would not want to SHOW LOVE.

Send me your details make I emboss you 2k, the month still fresh, I know how it is.

emboss abi reimburse.

Anyway who English help
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
hold on, is he trying to be funny or what

No make I start to the cry abi shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sugaarh:

esthy na village I don dy go ohhh finally
I'm finished
yur first game wey i say mk i try
plz sombodi epp ohh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Esthy96:

esty please I'm nt like that.... assuming it did i swear na 5k i 4giv yu...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
So Close

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
goldenval:

Thanks baba. I'm most grateful.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Who was that guy that devil used to share that under 20 table tennis tip.

Manage this.

Guy, is DAT not d anus and labia of an overweight woman?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Coolpuyol:
So Close

Unfortunately Alabi doesn't give shit for being so close
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
30k just go lai day??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Senior man.... Check am for dictionary. In this context it means I'm gonna stamp some funds to his acct.
Reimburse means I'm paying back the lost money which I'm not. Me sef never know how hold up go be for Oshodi this week, na my transport I want share with am so.

All the same, message past. Good evening bros.
nuesednutlofa:
emboss abi reimburse.

Anyway who English help

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raizo007: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
promisious:
Ola Rotimi. See how this guy just bring back old memories.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
tojahh:

Na so. .. Continue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chidexter:

Unfortunately Alabi doesn't give shit for being so close
who told you.

Alibi always use the "SO CLOSE" SYNDROME to boost punters morale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.