Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4957334 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

Biko, shey you registered using which country? I didn't see Nigeria there..
hehehe same.. its there

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Samuel60:

May the good lord hunt dem. A friend of mine is still suffering from the scam today. Unknowingly for him, he invited his boss to the program n some of his office staffs. They invested a lot and this got him sacked later on after it turned out to be a scam. This is someone who was doing fine and travels out of the country for holidays. My brother if I tell u dis guy can hardly spend 500naira on a single meal now, u won't believe me.

They really wrecked the dudes life. Only God would judge dis people honestly. I bet goldenval was also involvd in dis scam cos dey are close allies. Latter the idiots would come up here sayng dey make billions blah blah and some asslickers would be quick to quote n asslick dem especially dose fatherless twins dat av decided to be unrepentant beggers on this thread

You were sounding quite sensible till you used the A word. You should have stopped at they are close allies my man. Its really painful shaa. Sorry about ur guy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Goldenval
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

The legendary amory.

SM! how your side?

this thread don turn to something else!

the only time I've seen this thread this low na during PFP!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

Me sef no dey naija smiley
You try sha...

And you still get time dey reply trolls?

You try
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
bakayokoko:

SEE AS YOU HUMBLE cheesy
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg who help me see Montez90 na?

That guy just run comot from naija forget us
shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
DonPikko:
nobody forced you to stake 30k, take your stupidity away please, betting is not for you
you this donpikko, na wa for you... I wonder how you go be for real life... na everybody matter you dey carry for head... you call guys jobless, yet you yourself hang around this thread 20 hours in a day castigating people ... e don do for you brah, na you need to grow up.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

SM! how your side?

this thread don turn to something else!

the only time I've seen this thread this low na during PFP!

Everywhere good my man.

I just dey on a low for now.

Anything for your guy?

WC na next week oo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
77XQ2DM
wetin that option mean abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
1realBobby:
you this donpikko, na wa for you... I wonder how you go be for real life... na everybody matter you dey carry for head... you call guys jobless, yet you yourself hang around this thread 20 hours in a day castigating people ... e don do for you brah, na you need to grow up.
Don't mind them..

Dem sabi castigate others but can't practice what they preach...

I just dey laugh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lhimeet:

You try sha...

And you still get time dey reply trolls?

You try
cheesy

No mind them.

Na them want trouble. val told me something about u and he pleaded with me to send u something too. Will do that in the evening okay?. Please be strong dear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
they charge for deposit goldenval.. someone find me 20$ for skrill

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

No mind them.

Na them want trouble. val told me something about u and he pleaded with me to send u something too. Will do that in the evening okay?. Please be strong dear
Thank You Sis...

God Bless..

I'm always strong...
smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Diickrider:

Innobets, platoworks and co won and moved on to better things. You won 600k and can't even expand your tailoring business. You are always here 247 like your life depends on this. How will you be surviving if seun never had the dream to create nairaland your begging platform? I don't expect you to be moved because no shameful person will lead the life you lead.
Lol.
But Seriously, U Guys Shud Give The Twins A Break.
I Believe They Hav Their Hussle And Didnt Jus Squander Their Winnings.
It Aint Easy Going Thru Life Without A Father, Especially If He Didnt Build A House.
They May Hav To Pay Rents, Hav A Change Clothes, Feed Themselves And Other Siblings, Etc.
Let's Give Them A Break, Abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

No mind them.

Me too na....

Jorrr
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
The funniest thing is Lhimeet and Chiefheywhy go think say guys dey beef them grin grin, that's delusional thinking, na this forum everybody meet, we all know say to get better money from alabi no easy, and to dey encourage begging here no make sense, but if person make 600k+ from this hard thing called betting and come back here to beg, he should interrogated on how he squandered the money, goldenval you need to teach Lhimeet some money management skills he is on the road to self destruction if he continues like this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Deluxesticky(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
austino677:
they charge for deposit goldenval.. someone find me 20$ for skrill

You never answer my question,,, shey them dey allow Nigeria? I will use skrill or neteller on the site if they do.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
hey guys I have a tecno wx3p for sale you can go through my topics for more insight...the phone is 5months old and I based in lag
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
justwiseass:
With all due respect, something keeps bothering my little mind; “how can grown up folks be fighting all day on here?”

It’s disgusting! The mission of this supposed great thread seems to have been defeated.

We are not winning big, yet we’re quarreling with one another. How then are we gonna cooperate ate to beat the bookies? Yet we keep eyeing millions. Remember, action beats word. Let’s unite and strategize to win sth big.

As a matter of fact, we ought to have started dropping games for World Cup.

Meanwhile, I’ve long been waiting for Grandoworld to drop game
And I've log been waiting for you to drop game. grin grin grin grin Baba, everybody na defaulter by default.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Franzeezco how far nah.. Were u dey nah..

Baba juzec how the ministry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

No mind them.

grin
industrialchemi:

No mind them.

make val tell you something about me too na... na suffer I dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
please if you would like to join unibet.. gimme your email... you'll enjoy my company thanks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

You never answer my question,,, shey them dey allow Nigeria? I will use skrill or neteller on the site if they do.
yes they do.. I've registered please join via my invite please boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
https:// likebets.com/en/ register/10191
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
DonPikko:
The funniest thing is Lhimeet and Chiefheywhy go think say guys dey beef them grin grin, that's delusional thinking, na this forum everybody meet, we all know say to get better money from alabi no easy, and to dey encourage begging here no make sense, but if person make 600k+ from this hard thing called betting and come back here to beg, he should interrogated on how he squandered the money, goldenval you need to teach Lhimeet some money management skills he is on the road to self destruction if he continues like this
na now you dey talk like person wey get sense... just advice and move on... nor be say you go dey flog the matter on and on..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
1realBobby:
you better use your energy to beg industrialchemi

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
austino677:
yes they do.. I've registered please join via my invite please boss
I can't give out my email here.. don't wanna receive much spam emails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blaquemyc: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
what if industrialchemi is just pulling pple's leg? anyways, goodluck to whoever gets picked if the offer is real
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
some of us go use "no penalty market" for this worldcup chop shereshere...make una argue una hear

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.