Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916680 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
n
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
who can decide this?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Glith c on b365 malay superl leading 1-0 live on 365 na. 0-0

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tunnelvision: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
There isn't any glitch if you are talking about Kedah game... it is still 0-0
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
WavyJohn:

And I've log been waiting for you to drop game. grin grin grin grin Baba, everybody na defaulter by default.

I’m not a skilled punter. I don’t even know the full squared of those popular teams. So how could u be waiting for me!

The dude in the mention wins 3 out of 5 games. And you and I know it’s not sth easy to come by
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

ko were lo joor

omo eran lasan lasan

go ad find work and stop asslicking those who made your life miserable

Some idiot like you abuse me during the days of ponzi when i watrned them but now you are here helpless begging your younger ones age mate to put food on your table
Am busy but that doesnt stop me from talking senses into your blocked head
haha lmao issorite yu wee b fine las las
pained ass son of a b**ch
just kontinu
me and you no get talk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Donpikko, can you coach me on upwork? please!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
tunnelvision:

There isn't any glitch if you are talking about Kedah game... it is still 0-0

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:
Wavyjohn!!!!
ah bro. Boss what I do o. You be first person wey mention my name for nairaland since 2016. Oya drop your number when I get alert from merrybet I go put you 2h airtime, those people de take like 2days I de laff here when I hear say after 30mins withdrawal never show. grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
WavyJohn:
ah bro. Boss what I do o. You be first person wey mention my name for nairaland since 2016. Oya drop your number when I get alert from merrybet I go put you 2h airtime, those people de take like 2days I de laff here when I hear say after 30mins withdrawal never show. grin grin

Lol.

No be wetin make me mention you be that,.

But still on still make am 2k my use am sub na I beg.

cheesycheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tunnelvision: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Chijohn42k post=68297683][/quote]

The game has been removed only Kedah - Kelantan game is live on in play( Malaysia super league). that's why I asked if it's Kedah game you were talking about and alas Kedah scored at the die min.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
justwiseass:

I’m not a skilled punter. I don’t even know the full squared of those popular teams. So how could u be waiting for me!

The dude in the mention wins 3 out of 5 games. And you and I know it’s not sth easy to come by

I know bro just kidding. My babymama come house de gimme small sweet stress. I just use nairaland de vent small. Peace bro. One Love.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
DonPikko:
you dey card?, abeg if na carding teach Lhimeet and Chiefheywhy o grin grin
I have never scammed and will never scam in my life

I buy and pay for my items using my hard earned money, I dont make 2millions every week but am satisfied with little I earn because I can afFord whatever I want wheNever I want it. Lots of opportunities out there even some guys are on tech and phone section, they are making few thousands every week with zero investment all in the name of pre-order. The little amount of money won by these guy is ok to start meaningful business, all this we no get papa na fallacy abi dem expect their papa to keep feeding them till eternity?

There are lots of opportunities out there and its crazy for able bodied young man to start asslicking and begging all around social media.

We need to be careful of what we do today because of the future, if they want to learn legitimate business ideas they can venture into they should contact me privately (only lhimet and chiefhaywhy) and I will never expose their pm here unlike some people

Lots of opportunities online but some people have choose living miserable life and forget to live the kind of life that they deserved.

Life is not easy but not hard if you are focused and ready to pursue your dream, for how long will they beg? Even the stupid scammer that promised them 50k fit not keep to her promise or fulfil it out of shame. Scammers has the way they operate with their stupid sweet mouth tal quoting stupid figures up and down, they love to be aggresive and will rather insult you when you confront them with facts

Its crazy grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
johnny26000:
I need money bad bad
where in lag are you.. I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Lol.
No be wetin make me mention you be that,.
But still on still make am 2k my use am sub na I beg.

cheesycheesy
Hahaha. Oga Boss. How much I push out ni. Mansnothot
Ok make we reason. Why the mention bro..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sugaarh:

haha lmao issorite yu wee b fine las las
pained ass son of a b**ch
just kontinu
me and you no get talk

sure, I no dey play with irresponsible senseless youth that has nothing good to with their lives other than asslicking and begging

idiota

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
make una look this game. system generated. any hopes for greens? 77Y2QKL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bigmex:

first 2 games starts by 4:30 pm today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
WavyJohn:
Hahaha. Oga Boss. How much I push out ni. Mansnothot
Ok make we reason. Why the mention bro..
You fit drop your sap digits?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
tojahh:
Somebody get me longfellow.... He sound genuine enough to warrant my help.

if you see this @longfellow, pm me.
shey u done see me finish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mrwinner(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bigmex:

There must be at least a goal in first half and second half, I hope I'm correct?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:
Haters full this thread grin

Poverty na Bastard!!! cheesy grin

One lucky person will get 50k from me today smiley
Ehen, 50k oya what is the requirement to get the money o ' hmmm maybe we should asslick you ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobodies: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:
Haters full this thread grin

Poverty na Bastard!!! cheesy grin

One lucky person will get 50k from me today smiley

cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

There must be at least a goal in first half and second half, I hope I'm correct?

yup
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:
who can decide this?

bro whats the way forward on this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bigmex:

bro whats the way forward on this?
Someone sent it to me via whatsapp, that guy's game won two weeks ago.
I thought of sharing too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by midehill(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi

pardon me for quoting you twice...

To God I believe you are not a scammer...and I believe you are different and I believe you have a good heart...for you to say you want to give someone lucky today 50k...i'tz not easy

those people who are talking bad about you are losing more than 50k in a week to bet9ja but yet they can't help their fellow guys with just 100 naira...but you are different...

bro u promised me that u will ask for my bank details soon...I am expecting your reply...all I need from you is just 5k...I don't want to stress u

thanks in advance...you can check all my post on Nairaland...I never for once talked bad about you...

God bless you as you help

#anticipating for your reply
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bigmex:

yup
Then it is good to go.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coruso(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Give me the link
austino677:
everyone registering with UNIBET nobody gree register through my invite no yawa.... when food show una go like bring spoon come follow me chop lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tunnelvision: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
those guys get sense ... na johor11 dey there jare.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

Me sef no dey naija smiley
Oya now make I send my details cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.