Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4988577 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Tonight??

I have my family around me tonight. It would be shameful if they know I'm begging online..

We can make it tomorrow sir.

Are you not contradicting yourself with this post?

Why would they be ashamed of you soliciting for funds they are finding difficult to pay?

cc Donpikko, this is former moniker.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Tonight??

I have my family around me tonight. It would be shameful if they know I'm begging online..

All right then, Tomorrow...

But... But you don't need to be ashamed bro, after all you are not stealing..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Guyman you no want make people come visit you cheesy
TalabiAudu:

Tonight??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Manhood85:
Does anyone understand this option "total group goals scored Nigeria"?
read it one by one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

so.na your papa owns the thread abi? do you realize that this is business section? e be like sey u are sick upstair otherwise you won't spew that rubbish from your anus! where you see me call myself motivational speaker? oponu ayirada

Don't argue with him. He's a certified mu.mu

When golden.val was writing epistles upandan n quoting nonsense figures, he doesn't know that he will complain o

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Viking007:
You will need huge financial support for this burns I'm seeing. Go to the family section, create a thread. Lots of good people there, though they will ask for proofs, hospital bills, your location for verification, etc but you will surely get help including mine. If I ask for it here now another world war will start.
Sorry bro.

I've had an intention of creating a thread at first, but I'm just afraid of nairaland and the way they condemn people saying its scam..

I've been managing myself and paying coupled with efforts from my family too, but when I checked my balance today and saw N200 that's when I decided to come here.

It's not that I need a lot of money. The burns is getting dry. I just need some little token to keep upright
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
motta:
read it one by one

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Come to Sango Otta under bridge, the hospital is on the road to Iyana Iyesi, its just after Oju Ore sir.
f
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=imagrg post=68303696]I've been following this thread for quiet some time now and would want to praise the efforts of those who post tips here free of charge. That's team spirit. Let's keep it flying. The only obstacle to our hustle now is the fact that the bookmakers always win. I've personally lost lots of money on pools and betting and had been making research to find the best way to always win and bet against all odds. I later found the answer: SPORTS ARBITRAGE! Many scammers even attempted to rob me while still researching on this, but I think I've finally found an answer to it. It is though at its incubator stage but form a team and think of the best way to fund this project. It is my pet project though. We can even jointly finance and share arbitrage bet tips subscription for Rebel betting. What do you think? Do we form a telegram group and and ro
Sorry Bobo But, If U Too Busy To Pick Calls, How U Wan Take Run Tins For The Group, Na?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
motta:
read it one by one
Wicked grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Are you not contradicting yourself with this post?

Why would they be ashamed of you soliciting for funds they are finding difficult to pay?

cc Donpikko, this is former moniker.

Yes I solicited for funds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Godmademan:
This one you are giving vivid description of your location. Hope you have not gotten into a fight with someone like some unwitty fellows here.

That's what I'm totally afraid off
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Abi, I been see as you dey invest 3h on top people betting wallet.
E no go bad if you carry me along na.
I get Target i wan meet na wetin make me stop for now.

If i get am, i go continue funding until person carry am win millions

I go hala you nextweek.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Twisting:

grin grin That one wey dem talk say make him fund 1k come release one kin list, I checked 7 account numbers at random, 3 belonged to girls, I just weak. Baba come go dey discuss Into the badlands like say hin dey work for Rotten Tomatoes
gringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Guyman you no want make people come visit you cheesy

Guy, this is Nigeria.
Make I no lie, I am afraid, I'm even afraid as people are interrogating me now.

But I stand on my word that I'm not lying
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
pls dnt play this
its very risky it could double your money

pls dnt

sporttttybeeeitch
Over 4.5
live4579 | Italy v Portugal
O/U 2.00

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Yes I solicited for funds in 200L, but now I've joined my schooling with work and I'm still feeling ashamed begging

I understand the feeling bro, I contacted Viking007 today too.
I needed cash badly.

you saying you don't want your family to know you're asking for help is wrongly wrong.

As long as you're not doing illegal thing, asking someone for help is not bad.

I wish I had I'd have sent a token too.
Get well soon brah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
bazkid24:

Don't argue with him. He's a certified mu.mu

When golden.val was writing epistles upandan n quoting nonsense figures, he doesn't know that he will complain o
lol, the guy is just a certified fool

People like him makes oyinbo people call Nigerian a monkey not knowing that no be all of us na monkey

Some people are afraid of shame to come out and post how they got scammed by Ifunanya aka bestdeal0 nuclear fussiom cum industrialchemi although some have asked her if she's nuclear fission which till now she's yet to respond. and will never respond to that

Some foolish Nigerians worships money and will sell their mother even for just few thousands

His though be sey as lhimeet get money from ifunanya he too can try his luck maybe the asslickinv go pay him last last

You think Ifunanya is happy with the money he gave to lhimeet? she only does that to act like a big gal bit deep inside she's very bittered right now

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
if ur minds made up to lose
then play this one

dnt say i did nt warn u oo

6+
live4579 | Italy v Portugal
Tot Goals 3.75

spoetrybeat

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I get Target i wan meet na wetin make me stop for now.

If i get am, i go continue funding until person carry am win millions

I go hala you nextweek.

I carry hand put for up for you Mr low odd.

I get target I suppose meet before this month end.

I need pay my fees..
E go help me make I build my bank roll too.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Viking007:
You will need huge financial support for this burns I'm seeing. Go to the family section, create a thread. Lots of good people there, though they will ask for proofs, hospital bills, your location for verification, etc but you will surely get help including mine. If I ask for it here now another world war will start.
Sorry bro.

Puts on my nairaland helmet.
Lol! This Guy, U Never Disappoint Me Whenever U Post.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Poland - Chile
Ht x @1.66
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol, the guy is just a certified fool

People like him makes oyinbo people call Nigerian a monkey not knowing that no be all of us na monkey

Some people are afraid of shame to come out and post how they got scammed by Ifunanya aka bestdeal0 nuclear fussiom cum industrialchemi although some have asked her if she's nuclear fission which till now she's yet to respond. and will never respond to that

Some foolish Nigerians worships money and will sell their mother even for just few thousands

His though be sey as lhimeet get money from ifunanya he too can try his luck maybe the asslickinv go pay him last last

You think Ifunanya is happy with the money he gave to lhimeet? she only does that to act like a big gal bit deep inside she's very bittered right now

He's just irritating me with his stupidity.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

My bro..

I no dey punt for now.. I just dey come here come relax and laugh..

I dey gather funds for world cup..
We die there! cheesy
But Baba make i no lie just look up your post and i dey vex right now.... Tho i don't really know what to say right now as i have exceeded my spending for this month and even i'm out of Sub for now.... But if anytime won't be too long i have a token for you. Will save up your acct number now Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

I carry hand put for up for you Mr low odd.
I get target I suppose meet before this month end.
I need pay my fees.. E go help me make I build my bank roll too. Thanks in anticipation.
Welcome bro
#Blessings

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I've had an intention of creating a thread at first, but I'm just afraid of nairaland and the way they condemn people saying its scam..

I've been managing myself and paying coupled with efforts from my family too, but when I checked my balance today and saw N200 that's when I decided to come here.

It's not that I need a lot of money. The burns is getting dry. I just need some little token to keep upright
Please just create a thread, attach most of the things I mentioned earlier & see people from nowhere helping. Getting help from nairaland has become extremely difficult thanks to scammers who have scammed lots of good people using fake sensational pictures.

And about you having just N200, if you had come out openly seeking for financial assistance it would have been different, but you attached a severe issue to it. The onus is on you to prove your case. There's absolutely nothing wrong or shameful in seeking for help.
Sorry once more.

Puts on my nairaland helmet very tight.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

if you are good in marketing you can venture into buying and selling of useful items or offer services to people. there are lots of items that you can venture into and services that you can render as long as it can solve peoples problem. look around you to know what will sell, look for where to get it at cheapest price and resell to make profits. Some phone sellers on tech, & phone section doesnt own just one physical store and they area making good profits. if you love selling of phones and you can market it, you are sure of making good profit on each unit sold. let offerup, letgo, ebay be your best friend, nairaland, facebook, whatsapp (especially your status) is enough for you to do marketing. Start small and grow big.
If you dont have money to start selling products then begin to offer services, there are lots of services that you can offer to people as side hustle that will not affect your job and you still make extra profits although you are not guaranteed of making 2million naira every week. This is my 15th of using my brain to make ends meet and its been wonderful, I dont make 2million but I am living good life without the fear of someone might arrest me or policemen trailing me. and yes, I dont make 2million naira every week grin grin grin

How do you use offerup? I tried opening that website but it won't open on my browser. And what's so special about that website that it's hidden from naija IPs?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
yehmy:
But Baba make i no lie just look up your post and i dey vex right now.... Tho i don't really know what to say right now as i have exceeded my spending for this month and even i'm out of Sub for now.... But if anytime won't be too long i have a token for you. Will save up your acct number now Get well soon

Seriously bro, I've been in the hospital.
I didn't want to tell anybody, everything was going fine, that's why I just come here to laugh away my sorrows. cheesy cheesy

I'm so broke, I just say make I try here rather than die in silence na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
If you have people from here check on you and confirm the authenticity of your story, don't you think you would get all the money you need faster?
TalabiAudu:

Guy, this is Nigeria.
Make I no lie, I am afraid, I'm even afraid as people are interrogating me now.

But I stand on my word that I'm not lying

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
People will just come with different format to solicit for help at the end kasala go burst. Using their own to block way for people like us wey genuinely needs help. angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
so audi arabia finally scored

buh meanwhile dat money u wee use nd carry janet to consume cat fish nd nkowbi

just dat sportybiiitch

Over 7.5
live3299 | Haukar Hafnarfjordur v UMF Selfoss
O/U 5.25

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Seriously bro, I've been in the hospital.
I didn't want to tell anybody, everything was going fine, that's why I just come here to laugh away my sorrows. cheesy cheesy

I'm so broke, I just say make I try here rather than die in silence na
you know say i b fed govt pikin for now and one good turn deserve another if anything surface from now till ending i go manage send something to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.