Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,999 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4951234 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
B920ECRAPSEPRQ-1660749

and I played and over 2.5 initially for Croatia. one alabi adviser made me edit it in the betshop I went to stake that Croatia may use full squad first half and remove them at half time...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
bakayokoko:

THAT YOUR GAME NA NO ANYTIME GOALSCORER ABI? MAKE E ENTER OH. THE ONE I POSTED EARLIER DUN CAST

Yes.

we go again tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
kenesth96:

goldenval!!!
just one game remaining in this slip oooo
I pray for green oooo
E don enter alrddy.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:
So after a second thought, my heart didn't go with me soliciting for funds here..

So everyone, its not necessary again. Thanks for your input.

Sorry for derailing!!
Baba na as them talk say them wan visit you with provisions like bread and honey with peak milk, banana and Groundnut na him make you change mind sharp sharp?

Abi the heavy wound i dey see for that pics don heal already and doctor say make you begin go tonight?

God is Great !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ThaThinka: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

i buy and resell phones(mainly high end used phones), laptops, laptop accessories, i offer services like web development, i also train people and have some people working for me on freelance websites, I own a poultry and crop farm in kishi, am into exportation as well.

Mind you, I am yet to be making 2million naira in a month and I dont offer my services or put my products on nairaland

No matter what you do, always be truthful and you will see how you excel in life

ill gotten wealth brings sorrow, untimely death and every other bad things of life

I dont want to litter this thread and thats why i dont write long epistle but maybe i will find time to create a thread or write short electronic note about it and drop the download link here where everybody can go to download it all for free

It is well with you sir

Brotherly, abeg show your guy the way. Please respond to my email request. I'd appreciate some of your ideas. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
kenesth96:

goldenval!!!

I pray for green oooo

Really? I no even check... it will enter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

Green already.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pls, who know of a reliable site i can get loan without colateral.... Please it is urgent, and i make use of a java phone
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Arindin ni e, if I wan reason your matter awon ti o mo igba ti o de ile aye won maa ba e sunkun

even in real life am way beyond someone you can say that rubbish to his face!

Kini oruko aso re ni alaro?

I think am giving you much attention, if you are a true son of your father you must do what you said but I promise you will enter market and you will make headline tomorrow!

Mark my words and I think I need to let you enjoy your foolishness cos you just dey mention me anyhow!

Nonsense!
Where was I when you slunk over like a skunk to come and mention me as a beggar.. I de awake for your case.
We go see who get mind pass.
I ga hu ife ndi nmou ji abuba udele eme.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cutefine02:
Pls, who know of a reliable site i can get loan without colateral....
Please it is urgent, and i make use of a java phone

Download Pay later or Aella or Branch.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Baba na as them talk say them wan visit you with provisions like bread and honey with peak milk, banana and Groundnut na him make you change mind sharp sharp?

Abi the heavy wound i dey see for that pics don heal already and doctor say make you begin go tonight?

God is Great !

Lol. I know people would not believe.

Na the way scammers don turn Nigeria so I wouldn't blame anybody..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

E don enter alrddy.
Amen
though I didn't play due to no fund
did u play d game??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

yeah

Amen

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
kenesth96:

goldenval!!!

I pray for green oooo

Pray for 40k to touch you inside grin grin, Oya keep praying real hard wink B931ECRAQEEECQ-4200689

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked shocked
Juzec:
grin grin grin
Person dey beg, still dey use "I know it's peanut to you" line
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
kenesth96:

Amen

though I didn't play due to no fund

did u play d game??

I didn't have funds to play, I just had this believe in me when you dropped the code that it is a won bet.

Congratulations baba.

Make boss reason you 40k from there.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Download Pay later or Aella or Branch.

god evening boss. Na java phone i dey use o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Green already.

Yes oo, I just help am played his games as him no get money to play am.. so I go give am 40k inside and use 20k chop meat for weekend cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

Yes oo, I just help am played his games as him no get money to play am.. so I go give am 40k inside and use 20k chop meat for weekend cheesy cheesy

Baba, I saw the game in the noon.

Just like a spirit used you to bless him.

Just drop the 20k for my account then na.

I beg.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
issa green, 2.9 odds chopped last night, 4 odds chopped today. I don dey turn guru small small, hehehe should I add King of ACCA to my title, lol

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
WavyJohn:

Where was I when you slunk over like a skunk to come and mention me as a beggar.. I de awake for your case.

lmao, if you know who you are talking to eh you will blame yourself to have ever quote me in the first instance!

Ko baje fun e laye patapata!

Baba e gan o le ba mi faa!

go and play with your mate, I won't mention tonight anymore but will mention you just once tomorrow morning! Tomorrow na to politics so I no get much time for u

Dindinrin forming babalawo grin grin grin abi na 7book of moses u wan use

Arindin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
JixNation:

Baba, I saw the game in the noon.

Just like a spirit used you to bless him.

Just drop the 20k for my account then na.

I beg.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hunry:
issa green, 2.9 odds chopped last night, 4 odds chopped today.
I don dey turn guru small small, hehehe
should I add King of ACCA to my title, lol

Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
WavyJohn:

You guys should stop this una quarrel na. cry
By the way,that proverb wey you drop get weight! cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no dey joke fa.
Edakun.
Bikonu

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rushmore:
You guys should stop this una quarrel na. cry By the way,that proverb wey you drop get weight! cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

lmao, if you know who you are talking to eh you will blame yourself to have ever quote me in the first instance!

Ko baje fun e laye patapata!

Baba e gan o le ba mi faa!

go and play with your mate, I won't mention tonight anymore but will mention you just once tomorrow morning! Tomorrow na to politics so I no get much time for u

Dindinrin forming babalawo grin grin grin abi na 7book of moses u wan use

Arindin
E don do na. Make una just end am na. Other people wey bin dey fight don chill since.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jarule19: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
goldenval:

make una fund my acct na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
how on earth would bet9ja slash down 18k to 2k on top few voided games.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rushmore:

What's up with the registration, did you finally do it?

No. I filled every blank space I could see, only to click on submit and I was told to contact whomever or try again later. I got to know that has/had been the trend for sometime. After exhausting two sets of '30mins time' I purchased and struggling with the site, the big-headed male attendant later told me the site only functions well very early in the morning at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeramyfoot and Wavyjohn make una chill na.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
kenesth96:

goldenval!!!
I pray for green oooo
lucky you can tonight.. God don butter ur bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.