Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927509 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
jrupa:
Please house I need help/advice...I wanted to complete my rent when it was remaining #12,000 but all the games I played on crashed and now it has further the amount am having thereby increasing what I am looking for. Please house is there any game someone can help me with that could help cover up for me? Maybe I could use from what is left to invest because am confused and tired.

See, young man, be careful and think it twice

Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, use your device

So you don’t have rain drops falling from your eyes

Only it is a blessing in disguise

Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice

Alabi sacrifice! tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Abeg who have eaten jollof rice Cooked with weed before?
I'm down with malaria and my friend told me that it will wash the malaria from my system.
Please help before person go craze enter market.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Alabi sacrifice! tongue
Dis pics won't kill me with laugh o.Was he singing or crying? Hmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Go to a pharmacy and buy antimalarial, if you take weed it will aggravate your sickness plus it's not everyone that can tolerate it.
emijo:
I'm down with malaria and my friend told me that it will wash the malaria from my system.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Hunry:

no be me u suppose ask, na baba goldmine
Na wa for you self o..... I say I dey find small staking power to rollover for World Cup games, u dey talk of goldmine.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
jizzus:

Baba
You no go cook 2odds for boys today!?

3 odds wink : 78C5JWN

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Alabi sacrifice! tongue

you no just get joy for savages
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Go to a pharmacy and buy antimalarial, if you take weed it will aggravate your sickness plus it's not everyone that can tolerate it.
Been to pharmacy shop but I'm still down.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
emijo:
Add small money join d weed money buy anti malaria drugs o...DAT ur guy de on weed before him give u DAT advice..Gudmrn

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sonnik212(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Sonnik212:
hey
since PMB came, countless online business has suffered great loss because of their inability to make deposit to merchant site. the naira dominated cards were blocked from making deposits. to make deposit to any merchant site, follow the steps below
1. apply for gtbank visa (master card has been delisted) dólar account (if you are a gtbank domiciliary account holder). if you are not, ask the customer service on the procedures to open a domiciliary account.
2.fund your visa card which has a separate account number from your domiciliary account. then log in to any merchant site and make your deposit.
3. if you want me to help you make deposit with my own card, flat rate of 2k excluding your dollar (rate #370/$).
note:visa card is about 8.5k to get excluding the funding
contact me with 08179478937 (watsapp only/no calls)
I also buy and sell neteller and skrill
please I found out that skrill and neteller doesnot accept dollar deposit. only euro deposit and withdrawal this making our dollar domiciliary account useless. you have to open euro domiciliary account.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
emijo:

Over here.
Did it once (under-grad days). Slept for most of 48 hours. Only waking up to open the door when someone knocked, then went right back to bed. Had swollen eyebags for 3 more days. Never went near Solo's weed again after that.
P.s: The malaria will patiently be waiting for you at the end of the high.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
J4JUVENTUS:
Add small money join d weed money buy malaria drugs o...DAT ur guy de on weed before him give u DAT advice..Gudmrn
The weed sef na free.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2018
ladonz:
my username is 45903177
I'm still waiting for the mumu SMS code Oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Over here.
Did it once (under-grad days). Slept for most of 48 hours. Only wake up to open the door when someone knocked, then went right back to bed. Had swollen eyebags for 3 more days. Never went near Solo's weed again after that.
Hahahaha....... this your own bad ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sonnik212(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2018
let me drop my morning games stake wisely

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello guys please I'm here to ask for your help. I haven't had a decent meal in days. I know this isn't the place to be begging for funds but right now, I don't have anyone else to turn to that's why I came here. Please anything you guys can help me with, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks. Emmanuel Bariolo 3036852605 Firstbank.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2018
emijo:

The weed sef na free.
Abeg go see doctor, since d drugs u got didn't work,dats if e don pass 3days o..Weed no follow

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2018
chewbacca:

Nice one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Go and run a blood test to be sure.
emijo:

Been to pharmacy shop but I'm still down.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Go and run a blood test to be sure.
Oga Donpiiko sure of wetin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
chewbacca:

Na man you be baba

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Vietnam

K. Khanh Hoa - TP Can Tho

Tip: Home win @1.85 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
78BNPDV

Pls can someone scrutinize this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
emijo:

Oga Donpiiko sure of wetin?
Ahahaha..U de fear? Abi u de play ball anyhow ni ? No fear ,go do test...So DAT u go know if its mala or thyp.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Kenya league

Chemelil sugar Vs Bandari

Pick � Under 2.5 full time { BANKER }

1.42 odd

HIGH STAKERS ENJOY

Game start by 11am

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
78C6SNT

Worldcup first half draw 30odds

may luck fall on us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
virtual is the bomb only if you are very disciplined and strictly follow patterns (remember the game software is built with algorithms and that is the beauty of it cos when you study the system very well, you can beat it). i play over 1.5 big odds and small odds. the game is built on team position and standings on the league table.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
78BN7D7 78blybj world cup combo.,,,, U can do well by using ur head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
J4JUVENTUS:
Ahahaha..U de fear? Abi u de play ball anyhow ni ? No fear ,go do test...So DAT u go know if its mala or thyp.
I will run the test over the weekend shaa.
That one sef no dey fear me cos e Don tey wey I play ball.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Bigmex:
virtual is the bomb only if you are very disciplined and strictly follow patterns (remember the game software is built with algorithms and that is the beauty of it cos when you study the system very well, you can beat it). i play over 1.5 big odds and small odds. the game is built on team position and standings on the league table.
wow don't be a drowning man angry
Pls run cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Sonnik212:
let me drop my morning games
stake wisely
Agba Awo.

The Creator of this Blessed Thread, our forefather. YOU'RE SIGHTED SIR.

YOU DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Emmabari:
Hello guys please I'm here to ask for your help. I haven't had a decent meal in days. I know this isn't the place to be begging for funds but right now, I don't have anyone else to turn to that's why I came here. Please anything you guys can help me with, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks. Emmanuel Bariolo 3036852605 Firstbank.
sorry ohh emma mee I eat once in a day n that's v li2 just to hold body....since i lost all my money to betting i asked 4help nobody answered me n I'm doing just fine... u just look 4wat yu can do around yu der....even if na plate 4 restaurant wash mk dem guv yu somtin... ntin will b too small 4yu at least mk yu chop...if na here nobody will answer yu ohh everybody get their own probs...just saying...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)