Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4904615 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OlaLiberty(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Someone should help me out on this: I played 13 matches in a single ticket on nairabet and one the the teams did not play the predicted result. Can I still get some money paid to me? I read a post where someone made this assertion.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

N5CG4...1xbet

Thanks v.m

P.s just saw your 20$ funding abeg shey I still fit get my own make I use reasonable money stake the game even if na $5 wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
DonPikko:
I don't have a problem with you, but if you want to die for alexistaiwo, notify me on time please

I also don't have a problem with you nor do I care what you do to Alexistaiwo. My only problem is don't say what you can't do. You all be all talk n no action. Act on your words or swallow it.

Have a good night, peace

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
ManishSmith:
Industrialchemi and goldenval I really appreciate what you both are doing, I just want to ask of you if you can drop anything for me. This is my first time of begging online like the saying goes begger has no choice, just finished writing my final year project and am kind of broke and I need small staking power. Biko nwanne nkem Chukwu gozie oye obunna... Amen

Industrialchemi I get btc and eth wallet when nepa bring light I go copy am from my lappy mail am to you abeg
hahahahahhahaah beggar na beggar una no go kill person for here na only those two wallet u get

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
austino677:
Goldenval and other skrill users how do you guys fund skrill and resell at good rate? any advice will be appreciated

I funded using btc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
ManishSmith:
Industrialchemi and goldenval I really appreciate what you both are doing, I just want to ask of you if you can drop anything for me. This is my first time of begging online like the saying goes begger has no choice, just finished writing my final year project and am kind of broke and I need small staking power. Biko nwanne nkem Chukwu gozie oye obunna... Amen

Industrialchemi I get btc and eth wallet when nepa bring light I go copy am from my lappy mail am to you abeg
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
5h wins 1.5m

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nkeona(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

I funded using btc
abeg fund me 3GTivAggUaQJJjtYahnXu8M74JWqVseTuq btc wallet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
tojahh:

Alaye leave grammar o, na for field of play the money dey no be for advocate. All the same, dayziz to all ayam karid in this hemisphere...
Kponkponkee. Walk And Shine.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
nkeona:
abeg fund me 3GTivAggUaQJJjtYahnXu8M74JWqVseTuq btc wallet

Abeg how una dey take cram dis thing?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
austino677:
open BetKing.. they've good odds on that selection
nice one seen
anyone after d option dey blocked in bet9ja run to betking asap
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Apparently, gluttonval told that industrialchemical what to do to get her way here. Just promise them funding.

But he forgot to sound it to her that, not everyone of them will fall that cheap trick, especially, me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
locust:

Abeg how una dey take cram dis thing?
cram wetin. Save it in your notepad, copy and paste it when you need it

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Please, should I drop an account number, fund it with big money and then frame me up for fraud..?

lwkmd.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Apparently, gluttonval told that industrialchemical what to do to get her way here. Just promise them funding.

But he forgot to sound it to her that, not everyone of them will fall that cheap trick, especially, me.
sometimes you sound wise,and I love that.
kip it up..

.and other times its d other way round.
still keep it up

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
JixNation:

grin

Last three weeks.

75k.

Any problem?

U always active here and also helpin others with minor issues Wen it comes to punting"
Well I appreciate all u do here"
#Respect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
nobsalis:

U always active here and also helpin others with minor issues Wen it comes to punting"
Well I appreciate all u do here"
#Respect

cool cool

Thanks boss man!

Respect ya too.

I don't share most of the games I stake high on here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:
cram wetin. Save it in your notepad, copy and paste it when you need it

I no get sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
motta:
lag or abj
Abuja.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi when u are ready to send mine let me know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Asslickers too plenty for here

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:
Just deposited $200 on 1xbet today via skrill and Goldenval helped me to raise it to $798 grin grin .....Though it’s just like a bonus to my weekly earnings. grin grin grin

See free money. cheesy cheesy

Be like I go share $20 each to 10 people.. wink smiley

Make I relax first grin

Thanks Goldenval, My brother since 2013 cheesy grin (Scam partner) grin cheesy grin
congrats sis, remember me when u want to share to people....more grace shall be urs.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
If I find up to 10 people that were supposed to be given money and didn't get I will follow it up from tomorrow and see what I can do to get your man.

DonPikko:
I don't have a problem with you, but if you want to die for alexistaiwo, notify me on time please

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
ManishSmith:

and hope it will be your last time as well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:
Just deposited $200 on 1xbet today via skrill and Goldenval helped me to raise it to $798 grin grin .....Though it’s just like a bonus to my weekly earnings. grin grin grin

Make I relax first grin

Thanks Goldenval, My brother since 2013 cheesy grin (Scam partner) grin cheesy grin
abeg I dey here too?
1xbet id :45287777
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Viking007:
Abuja.
thanks anyway na lag we dey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
austino677:
5h wins 1.5m
pls give me the booking code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beta247: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

Make I relax first grin

Congratulations

I will advice you check this
7VTG4

I pray to be among the beneficiaries
29092699 1xbet id

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.