Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4884873 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lhimeet:

Nothing happened...It was never a shocker that United lost yesterday...The shocking result should be Chelsea loosing at home to Bournemouth....What more can you ask for? grin cheesy
so basically you are telling me mou went there to lose abi, fact is that both clubs messed up yesterday, it was a surprising defeat to both managers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Review, rewind and remix to your taste

6GZL6C5

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
ifeelgood:
Please hasn't Monaco qualified? B97EZATCQWQZT-3162601
@ifeelgood congrats.. Make i drop the bet9ja ID
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stony247: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
I want to buy $50 skrill,mention me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
niyiforeal:
so basically you are telling me mou went there to lose abi, fact is that both clubs messed up yesterday, it was a surprising defeat to both managers.
I'm not saying we(United) didn't mess up yesterday...But it was never gonna be a easy ride still...The bigger mess should be Chelsea lossing at home...No dey find team join body grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jelil01: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Timajohn:
bro, can you help me out with the 5odds
i will drop the game on Saturday personally 4 u and quote (mention) u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Adetayo41(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
solution aw va now. ur today game neva show
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm not saying we(United) didn't mess up yesterday...But it was never gonna be a easy ride still...The bigger mess should be Chelsea lossing at home...No dey find team join body grin cheesy
lose na lose jare, 3 points dropped so which one is smaller mess and bigger mess??

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
niyiforeal:
It wasn't any surprise,man u were never expected to beat Tottenham away if it had been at Old Trafford then it would have been surprising.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HPS3(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
niyiforeal:
lose na lose jare, 3 points dropped so which one is smaller mess and bigger mess??
Chelsea lost 3 nil at home to a relegation threatened team while manu lost 2 nil away to a top 5 team in Tottenham I don't get the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by klassd(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
can anyone help fund my nairabet account? I will pay with recharge card please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigabigie: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
YESpParticipant:
This question is for bet365 customers:

I learnt that deposits on bet365 online betting account is ONLY in US dollars.

My question is this:

1. In what currency can you withdraw your winnings? Naira or US dollars.

2. What kinds of accounts can someone use to withdraw his winnings?
(savings/current accounts or dormiciliary account?)

3. How fast is their withdrawal?

4. What is the minimum withdrawal per day?

5. What is the maximum amount of winnings that someone can withdraw per day?

Thanks in anticipation for your response. Cheers!

I'm considering opening a betting account with bet365.

Cc:
idroid
Lhimeet
Kazolad
Soluution
Juzec
Chewbacca
Iamsirmichael1
Borntoexcel2000
Am not part of the gurus here but I can be of a little help.
Deposits for Bet365 is available in major currencies of the world like USD,GBP, EURO and others. Personally I use British pounds.
1 winnings would be credited through different available options. If you have a dorm account, payouts would be paid in the actual currency you are using. For instance you open a USD dorm account and your currency in bet365 is in USD, then winnings would be paid in your dorm account in USD. Its now left for you to directly withdraw it from your dorm account and exchange it in naira.
2 You can use any of the three account options, but its just that its only dorm account that can receive money in USD currency, whereas the others (Savings and Current) would be converted to naira using the bank exchange rate, which is not too favourable.
3 Their withdrawal speed rate is dependent on the means you used to deposit, if you deposit with your debit card, ( visa card preferably if its your option) you can be paid directly to the card within 2-3 days time frame. in the event that your card can't be funded you would be left with an option of bank transfer, which takes 2-10 banking days.
4 The minimum and maxim withdrawal per day is 10 USD and 30,000 USD per day for card payouts and 40 and 50,000 USD for bank transfer.
If you want a swift and fast payout, use E-wallet like Skrill and Neteller . I use skrill and am paid directly into my skrill account within 6 hours. Then I afterwards sell the pounds to an exchange company like TopupGold and Naira2usd to exchange it to naira and credit my bank account. All this process are done within 24 hours, especially with TopupGold.
Also try and get your documents sent to them so that you can be quickly verified, because if you are not verified you can't get paid. Documents allowed are National ID, INT passport, driving license and also Birth certificate. Also you need to confirm your address by sending your bank statement or any utility bill like Phcn or Lawma.
Its a nice bookmaker with variety of markets.
This is the little I know, GOOD LUCK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timajohn(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
jelil01:
thanks bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saszzy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
enjoy this fresh 5 odds + cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cowbuoy: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Booking Number:6H2YJ85

How una see this game??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kings1930(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
B947EZAZQWRSTZ-4118193

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
7716 Premier League
Gap Connahs Quay - Bala Town
12 & Under(4.5) 1.47

2268 Premier League
Enugu Rangers International FC - Rivers
United FC
Home win to nil Yes 1.55

2264 Premier League
Kwara United - Lobi Stars
Yes - Home Score 1.30

5453 KNVB Beker
Willem II Tilburg - Roda
1 or Ov(2.5) 1.26

1462 Turkiye Kupasi
Atiker Konyaspor 1922 - Galatasaray
GGorOv(2.5) 1.53

6193 Liga Nacional, Clausura
Antigua Gfc - CSD Xelaju MC
1 1.50

6166 Premier League
Sandals South Coast FC - Harbour View
FC
NG 1.47

2658 Club Friendly Games
Legia Warsaw - FC Viktoria Plzen
Over(2.5) 1.42

1383 Club Friendly Games
Orgryte IS - Savedalens IF
Over(2.5) 1.28

2654 Club Friendly Games
Strommen IF - Stabaek Fotball
Over(2.5) 1.24

7334 Copa del Rey
Barcelona - Valencia
3-6 Goals 1.40

9800 Stars League
Al Kharaityat SC - Al-Sailiya SC
Over(2.5) 1.48

Booking Number: 6H2ZKPT
Odd 58.80

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Damfostopper(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
6H2W26F ...... 35 games..... 756odds.... 100 Naira to win 100k plus ..... Starts Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adebayoggt(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
@Solution
Where your face. Come bless the house with 2+ odds.
Iamsirmicheal any 2odd or 5odd for today .
Lihmeet bless this house with your 2digit odd for today?
A green day to you all

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kings1930(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
6H35RX8 70% sure

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ifeelgood: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

@ifeelgood congrats.. Make i drop the bet9ja ID
If only you can inbox me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YESpParticipant: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
bigabigie:
Am not part of the gurus here but I can be of a little help.
Deposits for Bet365 is available in major currencies of the world like USD,GBP, EURO and others. Personally I use British pounds.
1 winnings would be credited through different available options. If you have a dorm account, payouts would be paid in the actual currency you are using. For instance you open a USD dorm account and your currency in bet365 is in USD, then winnings would be paid in your dorm account in USD. Its now left for you to directly withdraw it from your dorm account and exchange it in naira.
2 You can use any of the three account options, but its just that its only dorm account that can receive money in USD currency, whereas the others (Savings and Current) would be converted to naira using the bank exchange rate, which is not too favourable.
3 Their withdrawal speed rate is dependent on the means you used to deposit, if you deposit with your debit card, ( visa card preferably if its your option) you can be paid directly to the card within 2-3 days time frame. in the event that your card can't be funded you would be left with an option of bank transfer, which takes 2-10 banking days.
4 The minimum and maxim withdrawal per day is 10 USD and 30,000 USD per day for card payouts and 40 and 50,000 USD for bank transfer.
If you want a swift and fast payout, use E-wallet like Skrill and Neteller . I use skrill and am paid directly into my skrill account within 6 hours. Then I afterwards sell the pounds to an exchange company like TopupGold and Naira2usd to exchange it to naira and credit my bank account. All this process are done within 24 hours, especially with TopupGold.
Also try and get your documents sent to them so that you can be quickly verified, because if you are not verified you can't get paid. Documents allowed are National ID, INT passport, driving license and also Birth certificate. Also you need to confirm your address by sending your bank statement or any utility bill like Phcn or Lawma.
Its a nice bookmaker with variety of markets.
This is the little I know, GOOD LUCK.
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your response.
God bless you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
ifeelgood:
If only you can inbox me.
Hafa baba....

Bless ur guy small na...
As u no cashout e better...full payment.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by aspiliqueta(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
jelil01:

quote me too bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elysianheritage: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
YESpParticipant:
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your response. God bless you.
Am currently using my Access bank Visa debit card to fund and withdraw. Regards

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YESpParticipant: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Elysianheritage:

Am currently using my Access bank Visa debit card to fund and withdraw. Regards
That's interesting!
How much does access bank charge you per dollar when funding your bet365 account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm not sure you know what you're saying...We went to Huddersfield & lost not vice versa...You just want to type something ba? ...If he(mourinho) likes he field 7 strikers, that shouldn't be your problem na. .Or is it?...United not good under Mou but we dey 2nd for table,how do you sound? shocked cheesy grin
dont mind them , they forgot that in 6 matches in this 2018,we won 5, kept clean sheet in 5,2nd on the log,still in champions league and FA Cup, yet to them (haters)we are not good under MOU!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by soluution(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
BONUS 2+ ODDS

SOFT WORK

SOFT WORK

IS OUR WORK OOOOO

VIP 2+ TIPS (75% - 80% SUCCESS RATE) AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP: 08187113665 (ONLY FOR BIZ MINDED BETTORS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please I need a long million ticket for this weekend. Consisting of straight win dounle chance team win either half unders and overs. Note: let the straight wins not be much and the ticket should be long, it could reach 40. Let it be reasonably safe oo!!. Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Makz: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Lol, Man U that lost to Huddersfield at home nko? grin

Huddersfield that is below Bournemouth in the table cheesy

GGMU ko. Truth is, Man U under Mou will keep playing nonsense. How can you be playing 4-5-1 and fielding 5 forward?? Which kind miracle you want to happen?
which man utd lost at home to huddersfield? Bia, be careful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Well cooked 3 odds ✓✓

Will notify you of any changes

More Greens to us even though no tithe tongue

Edited*

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.