Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889353 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2018
industrialchemi:

That under 24.5 in each group is somehow oo... where can I see under 9.5 per match?.
Go to football and follow the circled words on my screen shot orderly

click football and start with the fifaworld cup winner

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2018
omobs:

Good morning Bro, please should I also drop my account so your wire guys can transfer huge money, please, I seriously need it, you can also frame me for murder and fraud and crime, Just add all, thanks in advance

Chia grin Take it easy mate cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2018
78FLM5B
World cup picks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2018
industrialchemi:

That under 24.5 in each group is somehow oo... where can I see under 9.5 per match?.
Under 9.5 per match ké?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Rushmore:

If e green,I buy you beer,if e red I knack you jazz! grin grin grin
Did U Stake The Midnite Game, Pretty?
Gudmonin.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:

Seen, thank you kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:

that's what am talking about hit dem hard.
No how a Worldcup match will produce 10 yellow card na kunfu

remember me in your kingdom bro when it click

Sorry. Is it per person match or total group matches?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2018
einsteine:

Be careful what you wish for.
Poor people always think money is everything.
Go and ask Dariye right now.
Dont Mind Them, Is It Not Naija Again? They Just Want To Make A Statement. Dariye's Going To Appeal At All Levels, As Far As The Loot Is Still With Him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2018
industrialchemi:

Seen, thank you kiss
Pls I am begging you...okay I sent you a dm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2018
industrialchemi:

Seen, thank you kiss
WEC
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Esthy96:

Sorry. Is it per person match or total group matches?
Go with the line.No match in the world cup group stages will produce 9 yellow card a match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
industrialchemi please na....I beg you in the name of God.....plzzzz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
**Booking Number: 78FLWP9*

*Urvalsdeild*
*IBV Vestmannaeyjar - Valur Reykjavik*
*Over(1.5) 1.22*

*Urvalsdeild*
*Breidablik Kopavogur - Fylkir Reykjavik*
*Yes 1.40*

*Brasileiro Serie A*
*America Mineiro MG - Chapecoense SC*
*Over(1.5) 1.38*

*2.36 odds*

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
anayo01:

Pls I am begging you...okay I sent you a dm
pls stop this angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darkweb(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2018
goldenval:

I know when I told you I'm making atleast $2000 in a day you didn't believe me, Just Imagine you funded $500, you would have make profit of $1200 by now, even though you funded around 5pm.....

Don't worry, tomorrow you will see magic from me. grin

Pls next time don't post your winnings here not that too good pls because bookies are monitoring here and 1xbet agents are on this forum too.

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
qualityGod:
pls stop this angry
My dear no mind me....owu fit carry person enter desperation...no vex
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018
SeunKelechi:

Who told you it's sure? Is like you don't know Iceland...
Bobo, U Nor Ansa Me Again Ystday, Per Fund
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Whoever is playing No world cup game to produce 10 yellow cards has obviously not done his research. There is always that world cup game that goes way way crazy. You can Google the battle of Nuremberg as a reference. Personally I think the safest bet in this world cup is either under 2.5 Panama goals or No new team to win the world cup. Safe!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2018
anayo01:

My dear no mind me....owu fit carry person enter desperation...no vex
I understand your plight ,if she wants to help she will,you don't need to spam here better still you can suggest a game for her if it greens she can bless you from there cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2018
78FkCL9...motta edit and play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
We should have look for a goldmine today for this world cup starting tomorrow, alabi must surely cry after this world cup

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
gift01:
Whoever is playing No world cup game to produce 10 yellow cards has obviously not done his research. There is always that world cup game that goes way way crazy. You can Google the battle of Nuremberg as a reference. Personally u think the safest bet in this world cup is either under 2.5 Panama goals or No new team to win the world cup. Safe!
And it is not everytime you see this kind of thing, under 9.5 cards per is a banker....

But cards go plenty dis year o because of the introduction of VAR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Deluxesticky(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
BUGOFF:
Bobo, U Nor Ansa Me Again Ystday, Per Fund

Bobo, you get nairabet acct? if yes, quote me make I drop small change there for you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
If this were a whatsapp group, I'd edit the name to ”Beggars Delight." Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2018
bakayokoko:
MY FAV MARKET DON SHOW! grin TONIGHT I GO COOK BETTER JOLLOF. MAKE I REACH HOUSE 1ST.

NO ANYTIME GOALSCORER MUST PAY!!!

78FNQBZ
1K TO WIN 3.5M...POST YOUR REMIXES
SAMMYOBI584 OLUDOYIN99 SUGAARH PROMISIOUS GOLDENVAL BIGMEX

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2018
darkweb:

Hello boss, I've been trying to reach you on your WhatsApp number and phone number for weeks now but you've been unreachable.... I'm in dying need of funds presently....how I wish you could actually see my financial condition and understand I'm not faking it or trying to scam you. I'll be glad if you can assist me with a loan of $200 then you help me raise it to $2000 with your in-play method and then help me with 40% of it and keep the remaining 60% so I start sorting out my life from there. I know you might see me as an opportunist trying to milk you or something which I'm not.. but I just hope you consider my plight cos it's very hard posting this here on this forum and I know guys would come for my head calling me names and all. You've been saving lives in various ways, please just help me out. Expecting your reply boss. Thanks
bro I come in peace cool ,pls can you take a moment and ponder on what you wrote ,I know Goldenval for some years now but I ponder why people misplace priorities,goldenval was once a very broke dude way back and he hustled his way up and indusrialchemi too use to beg me for games too but she hustled her way up,pls try and hustle your way up pls punting might not be your calling bro smiley jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ManBeast: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Peacecalculus reply me nah,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
risky game...78FNCLm...100.to win....59m

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
darkweb:

Hello boss, I've been trying to reach you on your WhatsApp number and phone number for weeks now but you've been unreachable.... I'm in dying need of funds presently....how I wish you could actually see my financial condition and understand I'm not faking it or trying to scam you. I'll be glad if you can assist me with a loan of $200 then you help me raise it to $2000 with your in-play method and then help me with 40% of it and keep the remaining 60% so I start sorting out my life from there. I know you might see me as an opportunist trying to milk you or something which I'm not.. but I just hope you consider my plight cos it's very hard posting this here on this forum and I know guys would come for my head calling me names and all. You've been saving lives in various ways, please just help me out. Expecting your reply boss. Thanks
na wa another one this early morning they should start banning u guys this begging is too much here now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:

that's going to be a bomber

It means that during the first match there won't be More than 9 cards if I choose under?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2018
GreenArrow1:
If this were a whatsapp group, I'd edit the name to ”Beggars Delight." Chai!
I swear the matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
You guys are not understanding something, You think it's Bet9ja agents that's monitoring this thread to scrap potential goldmine market when they have an established system? Although i am not the programmer but i believe certain markets and the cashflow can be monitored from their headquarters, they don't need to pay agents to be creeping around waiting for goldmine to block. You think the agents doesn't want to be millionaires too? Aren't they allowed to play too? Even if not they can easily create a new account using different banks details, who doesn't want to be a millionaire. It is only their headquarters that should have the power to block certain markets. In the days of MMM and ponzi schemes if you are into it as the programmer or you have close friends into it you can actually see the total amount PHed by everyone up to millions. Talk more of Bet9ja an organized established system. They will just easily check and see a certain market is booked too much and exceeding 100s of millions, It could be disastrous for them if the people booking wins so they will just block it, simple.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.