Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4897698 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
For those of you wasting money on buying Mb to stream the World Cup matches, why don't you just go to Dstv office and buy dstv walka for 18,000.its a mobile device that the battery lasts up to 8hrs and subscription of N700 per month.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alexie4real(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
alexistaiwo shocked
lol make un no think am on am completely different from taiwo the scam lord

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alexie4real(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
alexistaiwo shocked
lol make una no think am on am completely different from taiwo the scam lord

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
See Iranu o shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Confession time

I'm the priest here cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:

gringringringrin

I swear eh, punting no be life. But once you are addicted, you can hardly stop. You may only be able to reduce your punting frequency, perhaps punt once a month which I have achieved after about 94k of my hard earned money went south!

gringrin

If I can go back to Benin and revert my life from there Ehnn!

That is where I was initiated into this kingdom.

I'm in the middle of the ocean sailing frontward is a burden to me, going backward without my funds looks like a I'm being petty and weak. I just tire I swear.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
wait after this match lets talk abt it
Good day Sir, you posted something about a 50k loan sometime ago, please I am interested and I reside in ph. We can meet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alexie4real(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
biko i no be alexistaiwo o i no want that tag at all

Maybe that was the reason chief donpikko refused to fund my account after requesting for my id
ClumsyFlimsy:

cc DonPikko
Bakayokoko

Anything alexie na scammer

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I thought about this too bro, I stopped staking with high money.

I started playing with 1-3H everyday, still everything goes south.

I have a bill currently on my neck to pay if not I for no dey punt again.
My experience so far had taught me that, if you are not careful in this industry, you will die in penury. My biggest undoing was extreme greed. Do u know, I used to find using #200 to win 10k too small not until I sat myself down and ask this questions, "did you work for that #9800 profit? Bro, am going into next season with different mindset, even #100 to win 5k don do me. If I eventually win a jactpot, then so be it. Alabi owed us nothing bro. we only need to take what we can take. #Peace

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
CHINE55:
For those of you wasting money on buying Mb to stream the World Cup matches, why don't you just go to Dstv office and buy dstv walka for 18,000.its a mobile device that the battery lasts up to 8hrs and subscription of N700 per month.

If you carry 18k+7h buy Ntel data, you go fit use am finish before Buhari die?

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Emmabari:
Good day Sir, you posted something about a 50k loan sometime ago, please I am interested and I reside in ph. We can meet
you want to meet with my account officer? I'm not in 9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

If I can go back to Benin and revert my life from there Ehnn!

That is where I was initiated into this kingdom.

I'm in the middle of the ocean sailing frontward is a burden to me, going backward without my funds looks like a I'm being petty and weak. I just tire I swear.
guy you be sailor
identify Yourself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:
My experience so far had taught me that, if you are not careful in this industry, you will die in penury. My biggest undoing was extreme greed. Do u know, I used to find using #200 to win 10k too small not until I sat myself down and ask this questions, "did you work for that #9800 profit? Bro, am going into next season with different mindset, even #100 to win 5k don do me. If I eventually win a jactpot, then so be it. Alabi owed us nothing bro. we only need to take what we can take. #Peace

No be lie, you yarn full ground so oo!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
newsheriffintown:
guy you be sailor identify Yourself
I be black man with an African heart. I used the sentence based on the kind mess wey i dey brah.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
newsheriffintown:

guy you be sailor
identify Yourself
OK o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Don't dull..goal scarce

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I be black man with an African heart.
I used the sentence based on the kind mess wey i dey brah.
NEO-BLACKISM

NBM cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
NoLotty7:
WORLD CUP:Morocco v Iran=HT DRAW,HT cs 0:0.ht under 0.5,ht both team clean sheet,ht multigoal=none(100% chances).FT DRAW is possible but under probability because the tournament just started.Time:4PM.GOODLUCK
BOOM ,HT WON

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
NEO-BLACKISM

NBM cool

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
you want to meet with my account officer? I'm not in 9ja
I can meet with anyone sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
NEO-BLACKISM

NBM cool
NBM- Everywhere you go..Men Hail Men..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I be black man with an African heart. I used the sentence based on the kind mess wey i dey brah.
ok o but your diction are too rugged
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

cool

You bam yakata...
Brother you're a cultist
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
dubai4eva:
NEO-BLACKISM
NBM cool
repent before you die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
J4JUVENTUS:
NBM- Everywhere you go..Men Hail Men..
too carried to be molested cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:
Guys who would join me in a daily rollover with world cup.

its basically 1.3 - 1.5 odds daily.

I started with 2k and if all goes fine @ the end of Group stages it should be minimum of 100k.

Yesterday was Russia to win

Today's pick is Morocco HT win or draw.

one game per day...

May the odds favour me..

I'm done for Today, I'm now at #10,080

I'm withdrawing my 2k, then continue from tomorrow with #2,080 profits .

while some are busy doubting, the sharp people would join now.

it may go south but it may also not go south. He who does nothing, never wins.

NGNG

This seems like the best way to hit them with this world cup..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enjay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
NoLotty7:
BOOM ,HT WON
hahaha.....impressive, i actually wanted to play it when i 1st saw your post but immediately iran went on that dangerous counter i changed my mind!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:
Guys who would join me in a daily rollover with world cup.

its basically 1.3 - 1.5 odds daily.

I started with 2k and if all goes fine @ the end of Group stages it should be minimum of 100k.

Yesterday was Russia to win

Today's pick is Morocco HT win or draw.

one game per day...

May the odds favour me..

I'm done for Today, I'm now at #4,080

I'm withdrawing my 2k, then continue from tomorrow with #2,080 profits and I won't withdraw till after 5 days this time..

while some are busy doubting, the sharp people would join now.

it may go south but may also not go south. He who does nothing, never wins.

NGNG

This seems like the best way to hit them with this world cup..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
justwiseass:

Some directly and some indirectly picked on them, just that they ignored haters... the unconstructive criticism here is slowly but surely chasing inno from here.

Let’s leave behind all these criticisms about how people should live their lives. They do em the way they deem fit.

We want peace to reign here.

Remember that no matter the amount of money you have, human beings are insatiable. It’s a concept in economics. More so, things sometimes amaze us... even the winnings amaze me... no because of the money at all times but because humans are emotional, a concept in psychology.

Haven’t you witnessed tears of joy before? An example is someone who has been having good grades and suddenly got an E in a course, yet the person jubilates as if it was an A... obviously it’s because he/she was amazed to have narrowly passed the course. From what I’ve known so far, betting is hard and consistent winnings is more than enough to amaze one.

I very much understand your view but pls, everyone has his/her own mind let them act the way the feel they can express em.

And I want to openly declare that I’m not soliciting for funding. The little baba God dey gimme is enough for me.

Thank you for reading cheesy
To some extent, I understand your view of point and I respect it.The thing is too much of everything is bad and I can't condemn tissue paper and pat others doing the same thing albeit in a different way. I wasn't brought up like that. #Peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
newsheriffintown:
Brother you're a cultist
How is that supposed to be your business?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gody05:
Nyc

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubai4eva: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
newsheriffintown:

Brother you're a cultist
FYI NBM is a registered entity by FG cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.