Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4898131 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Randerl: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
Someone should Re-bet this game

ID: B935ECRCQASPPT-842435

78R3VTN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
ebony111:
i tried withdrawing but the system dem dey tell me to use the same method i used to deposit, Any solution to that?.
I used Internet Banking to deposit(Access bank) and i try to withdraw via bank transfer
if you have anoda bank aside Access use them to withdraw

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
WORLD CUP:Portugal v Spain=HT DRAW.Highest scoring half=2HT.Time 7:00pm.GOODLUCK.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
Ask chewbacca or the house na one of d reason i no reason that bookie... as dem chop my 1k i no bother to fund am again
okay, i know say if i contact their customer care they fit ask for ID so na to wait for id be that. The u have idea of them accepting vote's card?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AyamConfidence(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Rockafellar post=68514103][/quote] if I could give this picture a million likes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Guyzzzzzzzzz food served.....

Nairabet........

Rephrased in Bet9ja...

2 in 1 booking. 7pm kick off

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
if you have anoda bank aside Access use them to withdraw
na to open another bank be that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Randerl:

78R3VTN
Bet it thank me later after first Round
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:

LMAO.

How can two out of them lose in one day.
And this was a very stable Morocco team touted by Journalists as the best in Africa.

You no win Iran who you want win?

Na to go play Croatia - Nigeria CS 1 - 0 sure pass.

Signing out in this WC, I'll watch remaining matches without punting on any. Have lost enough.
hehehehehe. You haven't seen anything, in fact it will be a miracle if two advances from their respective groups. That was how my street brothers labelled me an unpatriotic fellow, infact some are of the believe that 9ja will reach the semis and trolled me. But I know am the one that will laugh last.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
ebony111:
na to open another bank be that.
Better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
AyamConfidence:
if I could give this picture a million likes grin grin grin grin grin grin
That dude ehn grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biggie2206:

WONN with ease..
there just greened it
Not with ease though 1xbet recorded 64:36

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Till epl start abeg shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rockafellar:
:
Anytime I see this particular meme, I remember Viking007
gringrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
dcolumbus001:
there just greened it
Not with ease though 1xbet recorded 64:36
Flashscore recorded 67 tho..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
@ Daniel304 send me a mail on how l may be of help to you because l can,t read your messages through DM here,reason be that,we don,t follow each other or clear your mind here and MENTION me.l hope you understand me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Portugal shall WIN Spain with ease.

Give Portugal to win with 2goals ahead...... Handicap

Portugal must win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I played this at 60mins , hope e green?

Green bro

64% against 36%
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
Till epl start abeg shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Sorry for the loss bro. Last minute mistake destroyed the ticket.

Better days ahead
sorry keh, I'm not complaining. Anytime I play a ticket, I know there's a hidden Terms and Condition. "Which states that all bets are liable to cast"

We live to punt another day.

Amigos

Mi casa es su casa

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

I dislike to reply a RETAARD but this message makes me replied you!

Nope, am not a scammer but if you have any evidence to back up your question don't hesitate to bring it on!

Your secret is very opened and everyone was aware your dirty deals on travel section, how one of your victim you scammed got you arrested & sent you to jail!

I've been anti scam on nairaland ever since day I create this account & my past is there for everyone to see!

Despite the numbers of years you've spent scamming, buba re o kan idodo bee ni sokoto re o bale! onijibiti kii t'egbe, o le t'egbe! grin grin grin

So Na Scammer him be too chia cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
[b]PUNTER'S DAV CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP
Avoiding all Russian games this tournament. I don't trust FIFA or Russia in this situation! Starting tonight, and god damn I'm excited

Uruguay vs. Egypt
Tip: Uruguay and over 1.5

STAT
I was tempted to take -1 Uruguay asian handicap, but the lines have dropped. Salah will play, but imo he isn't going to be at 100%. Now, say I'm wrong and he is. Even so, the Uruguayan squad is FAR superior to Egypt. Uruguay is fully aware of Russia scoring 5, and now they have to make up for it. I'm not saying they come out and destroy Egypt, but this match is a must win if they want 1st. It's especially important too because just having Salah makes Egypt the second best attacking side. One may say after that 5-0 rout of KSA that Russia does, but if you saw the match, KSA is just BAD. Uruguay have the means on the defensive side to subdue the Egyptian attack enough and with the likes of Suarez and Cavani up front, it's REALLY hard for me to see Uruguay losing.Egypt will try play up-tempo to keep up with superior Uruguayan side, and this spells a recipe for a counter attack that should be led by Cavani, who is in his prime.

MY SIDE PICK INCLUDE: Uruguay -0.75 (Asian Handicap)

MATCH 2
Morocco vs Iran
Tip: Morocco Win

STAT
Iran is a team that really only plays well at home, and it shows if you look at their recent history. They come into this losing away to Tunisia & Turkey (who aren't even in the cup). They even almost drew LITHUANIA, an honestly horrendous team if it weren't for a 88' goal. On the flip side, Morocco come in beating Serbia and Slovakia AND beat Nigeria 4-0 recently. Both team are pretty defensive, and both teams haven't played good overall teams at all besides Morocco (Nigeria & Serbia). I think this match ends 1-0, 2-0 (in favor of Morocco) or 1-1. Thus the play on U2. Morocco has experience against higher quality teams and I think these odds are quite good for them to outright win the match. I won't play it but Morocco to keep a clean sheet +130 is worth a shot. Also think DnB is a very safe bet for Morocco. It may sit at -190, but I can't fathom a loss for the Moroccan side here.

MATCH 3
Spain vs Portugal
Tip: First Half Draw (X)

STAT
Spain vs. Portugal is EASILY the best group stage matchup. The king of Spain for helping RMA is now a nemesis. One thing I like here that will be a reasoning for my pick is that there is really only one thing that makes Ronaldo tick and that's when the spotlight isn't on him. The past few days everyone has just been talking about Spain. Ronaldo's definitely not happy about that given his squad are reigning Euro champions. Besides this, Portugal is notorious for playing to the level of their competition.I'm not going to be surprised by this match because the Portuguese are really quite hard to predict but Portugal are masters of the draw, and while I don't see this game going 0-0, I see it ending in a draw regardless[/b]

more tips @ https:///sureoddsblaze

Morocco's game was fixed

I watched the match and they planned the goal with Iran ...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm scared to go and watch this Portugal match, football Don taya me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

Anytime I see this particular meme, I remember Viking007

gringrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
ebony111:
okay, i know say if i contact their customer care they fit ask for ID so na to wait for id be that. The u have idea of them accepting vote's card?
You don't need I'd verification before withdrawing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Morocco's game was fixed
I watched the match and they planned the goal with Iran ...
Lol twas total fixed match

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
My head dey touch now.
Morroco don knack craze enter my skull

Sorry Bro, world cup is a shocker.. Don't be shocked if Iran draw Spain.. You would have cashed out..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:
I'm scared to go and watch this Portugal match, football Don taya me.
make e Neva tire u o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
World cup predictions have not been going well at all. No matter how you rinse, edit, modify the tickets, you can't dodge them all..

Watching the rest of my tickets left, no more booking abeg angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

Any amant issokay....should I drop mi details here?

Pm ur details
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
[b]PUNTER'S DAV CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP
Avoiding all Russian games this tournament. I don't trust FIFA or Russia in this situation! Starting tonight, and god damn I'm excited

Uruguay vs. Egypt
Tip: Uruguay and over 1.5

STAT
I was tempted to take -1 Uruguay asian handicap, but the lines have dropped. Salah will play, but imo he isn't going to be at 100%. Now, say I'm wrong and he is. Even so, the Uruguayan squad is FAR superior to Egypt. Uruguay is fully aware of Russia scoring 5, and now they have to make up for it. I'm not saying they come out and destroy Egypt, but this match is a must win if they want 1st. It's especially important too because just having Salah makes Egypt the second best attacking side. One may say after that 5-0 rout of KSA that Russia does, but if you saw the match, KSA is just BAD. Uruguay have the means on the defensive side to subdue the Egyptian attack enough and with the likes of Suarez and Cavani up front, it's REALLY hard for me to see Uruguay losing.Egypt will try play up-tempo to keep up with superior Uruguayan side, and this spells a recipe for a counter attack that should be led by Cavani, who is in his prime.

MY SIDE PICK INCLUDE: Uruguay -0.75 (Asian Handicap)

MATCH 2
Morocco vs Iran
Tip: Morocco Win

STAT
Iran is a team that really only plays well at home, and it shows if you look at their recent history. They come into this losing away to Tunisia & Turkey (who aren't even in the cup). They even almost drew LITHUANIA, an honestly horrendous team if it weren't for a 88' goal. On the flip side, Morocco come in beating Serbia and Slovakia AND beat Nigeria 4-0 recently. Both team are pretty defensive, and both teams haven't played good overall teams at all besides Morocco (Nigeria & Serbia). I think this match ends 1-0, 2-0 (in favor of Morocco) or 1-1. Thus the play on U2. Morocco has experience against higher quality teams and I think these odds are quite good for them to outright win the match. I won't play it but Morocco to keep a clean sheet +130 is worth a shot. Also think DnB is a very safe bet for Morocco. It may sit at -190, but I can't fathom a loss for the Moroccan side here.

MATCH 3
Spain vs Portugal
Tip: First Half Draw (X)

STAT
Spain vs. Portugal is EASILY the best group stage matchup. The king of Spain for helping RMA is now a nemesis. One thing I like here that will be a reasoning for my pick is that there is really only one thing that makes Ronaldo tick and that's when the spotlight isn't on him. The past few days everyone has just been talking about Spain. Ronaldo's definitely not happy about that given his squad are reigning Euro champions. Besides this, Portugal is notorious for playing to the level of their competition.I'm not going to be surprised by this match because the Portuguese are really quite hard to predict but Portugal are masters of the draw, and while I don't see this game going 0-0, I see it ending in a draw regardless[/b]

more tips @ https:///sureoddsblaze
am thinking of playing the opposite of the last match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kongolo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Spain vs Portugal
Under1.5 goals in the first half

Don't quote me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57