Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4890334 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

That's all you could say sir??...I will never forget...God bless you
if u like forget who cares
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Not affiliated to 1xbet in any way o grin

Just a concerned punter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

Dah my own has not bin used since dis bvn issue...dats why...I am not dumb...ha oga lowodd even you...oga mi pls don't tell me u also see me as a scammer
Which one be even me?

If i tell you say i know you before make my prick no rise again. I no dey try block way for you but your way no dey straight and pure.

Na only you dey use 3 account numbers with diff names for nairaland, na only you get diff usernames. Nawa oo.

Abeg i no wan drag this case. Infact i don wash my hand comot am

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
See if you want to take part in this my millionaire game Bet9ja did not have this popular option so i will use sportybet or nairabet to demonstrate ....

The option i will post is not that i'm giving guarantee but due to the matches played i see it happening .... we can b a millionaire b4 the end of this group stage

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
See if you want to take part in this my millionaire game Bet9ja did not have this popular option so i will use sportybet or nairabet to demonstrate ....

The option i will post is not that i'm giving guarantee but due to the matches played i see it happening .... we can b a millionaire b4 the end of this group stage
Use sportybet pls. We are waiting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:

Oya shoot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Cork city thank you oo.

As una no fall my hand tonight, una cork no go ever fail una.

E go dey always stand like Nepa pole dey nack dey go

I played Cork to win and over 1.5 is that too much to ask?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
listen and listen good. anayo or whatever you call yourself. stop derailing this thread with your incessant begging... ah ah. stop this nonsense you are doing just for 1k or 2k. I know you are just looking for money to gamble with... if you have a serious problem. nobody will advise you to go and work. in order to make money.. you are just a kid. and believe me you can't continue begging. else it becomes a part of your life.. don't mention me please

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Esthy96:

Let me add more to this.

He once said his using his alternative moniker that his real moniker was banned for life.

Let him still mention the real moniker even though it was ban let him mention it. Then posted his bank details..

This are kind of people that because if them we were denied help here.
come if you wanna help someone help now, what kind of nonsense interrogation is this, why taking this case too far on top of how much??... well its d guy that wants to make himself tissuepaper for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ihebu4chelsea:
listen and listen good. anayo or whatever you call yourself. stop derailing this thread with your incessant begging... ah ah. stop this nonsense you are doing just for 1k or 2k. I know you are just looking for money to gamble with... if you have a serious problem. nobody will advise you to go and work. in order to make money.. you are just a kid. and believe me you can't continue begging. else it becomes a part of your life.. don't mention me please
U still misunderstood d whole thing...someone promised to assist me nd today finally she asked for my details....no body agreed me be...I never begged any other person...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NGMontana(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
NGMontana:
As I promised.

Ireland Premier League

Cork city v Bohemian(Home win) 1.4

Derry city v Dundalk (Away win) 1.5

Total odd- 2.11

Won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
@ Oga Chewbacca how do you deposit on bet365 and how do you withdraw?

Can I use the credit card/debit card option? By the way, I only have the paper NIN should they ask for verification.

Is it only big winners that theyrequest for theirr verifications?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
justwiseass:

I played Cork to win and over 1.5 is that too much to ask?
If i tell you say that your request too much make my bear bear cut.

Cork city players don stake am correct score 1-0 before match start.

Sorry brother wise ass

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
sammyobi584:

one match is on then...U can't sell if a match is going on esp when the outcome is counting against u
thanks for d info bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
trusted:

TRUSTED! seriously? No one is me.. grin
Lol funny guy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:

U still misunderstood d whole thing...someone promised to assist me nd today finally she asked for my details....no body agreed me be...I never begged any other person...
seems you don't understand simple English... oya continue begging and throwing old formats
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dis thread dey dull my morale..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ihebu4chelsea:

I don't think he knows what self-worth/esteem means anymore. Even with the way he's being humiliated by the said 'giver'

I know he's disguised as another person here, that's the painful part
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ororo for president
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
I just feel lik ending it all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NGMontana(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
And be careful betting against Peru tomorrow.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TellMeNothing: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rushmore:

My dear, today's own shock me! I played 'extra time' for the Spain Vs Portugal game, it greened,but before I could say Jack Robinson,the money I won from it was deducted from my account. The thing looked like a Nigerian movie. And I just remembered that the number that called me as their customer care was traced to a line in Abuja. I had my bro to run a tracer on it and he said to me after running a tracer on the line and the site in general, 'some smart Nigerian goons are running street using that site'. My bro na pesin wey no dey too talk. He just said that and ended it with "be careful Sha". Seriously, I'm shocked to the bone. If I just succeed in withdrawing my money,I will simply pack up and leave them.

Young woman, You just come here and start making noise. Where is the screenshot of the game you played? What option did you play? Did you even understand the market you played? Do you know how to bet?

Did you contact customer care?. With proves and comfirmation and it was not attended to?
Did you stake from Bonus funds or real account...? How did money disappear.D

How are we to agree with you or assist when you don't provide explicit details. You just come here and start ranting scam and being so rational

I am not trying to paint the site all Saint because All Bookies have there short comings even Bet365 , however don't be so rational . understand, confirm and be sure then complain and have things sorted out

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rockafellar:

I don't think he knows what self-worth/esteem means anymore. Even with the way he's being humiliated by the said 'giver'

I know he's disguised as another person here, that's the painful part
Hmmm... I just want him to stop the madness
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:
I just copied this from the tl of one of the self righteous anti beggars weh deh bash me now.."baba I dey o... 3086530744 Echebiri Silas Emeka, first
bank,, God bless you
Lemme nuh mention d person buh all I know is there is God
So this automatically makes begging cool?
Work on yourself bro, if possible see a therapist

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I dey your back like nyash.
....tomorrow will start Bro..!...arrange de 3.odd tomorrow...simple market abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
TellMeNothing:

Young woman, You just come here and start making noise. Where is the screenshot of the game you played? What option did you play? Did you even understand the market you played? Do you know how to bet?

Did you contact customer care?. With proves and comfirmation and it was not attended to?
Did you stake from Bonus funds or real account...? How did money disappear.D

How are we to agree with you or assist when you don't provide explicit details. You just come here and start ranting scam and being so rational

I am not trying to paint the site all Saint because All Bookies have there short comings even Bet365, however don't be so rational . understand, confirm and be sure then complain and have things sorted out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jagaban880:
....tomorrow will start Bro..!...arrange de 3.odd tomorrow...simple market abeg
78RGK2Q
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rockafellar:

Oya shoot

make una come ooo

ajon1 Rockafellar FearlessDapsin

so i booked on nairabet 8games i use 50naira to book it and it returned 11million plus

booking code 159055105 grin grin i will explain the option when i load my acct 2mao and i played it, i dnt want them to reduce the odds but you can use idea to decode what d yes mean

NOTE- Not a must you choose these teams , you can select other teams, let's avoid too much traffic as the option is not on Bet9ja for worldcup game

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Anayo01

Why cursing me in your language undecided
Na me dey do you ni angry

Shebi I told you that this format is outdated and it will not work.

Check your WhatsApp inbox.
I have sent you another scope.
Use it well cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Anayo01

Why cursing me in your language undecided
Na me dey do you ni angry

Shebi I told you that this format is outdated and it will not work.

Check your WhatsApp inbox.
I have sent you another scope.
Use it well cheesy
I no curse u bro..jesus loves you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
DonPikko:
Pastor Jagaban
....is not by being a pastor.....if u know...u know

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.