Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4983934 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Sorry for the late reply bro.

Yes, I use 1xbet

I wanted to know if I could stake on the same outcome in a match on two different tickets.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2018
ddooskie:
Different strokes for different folks sha, when some of us are expecting more goals from some players some other guys assumed that the player over/under was for a single match grin

the odds sef dint correlate with the option which was how i knew sumtin was wrong with the game and bet9ja would soon use T&C to cast the game.

My friend brought the slip he played to me to help him exppain it, apparently he saw the game and just went to reprint cos the winning big but he dint understand if it was for a single match or the whole wprldcup tournament.
I was confused too but it dint look too normal to say a single player woukd score under3.5 per match and put high odd. for international football wey goals scarce?? general over1.5 in some games are as high as 1.65. i told him its most likely the whole tournament but na to wait till them green am first, the date got everyone confused but as e be, nobody would be paid if the games green.

As jixnation would say, bet hard pass preek,

Make august come abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Since inno pack 41 mil bet9ja no fit sleep with their full eye closed .... now their worst nightmare don happen grin
the way dem dey do sef...like say Dem be small company
I played game yesterday 2000+odds by the time I login to my account in the evening dem don cut down the odds to 1300
I con dey wonda shey bet9ja no wan pay ni ? Abi e possible make person dey do business Make he no lose?
Bet9ja to me is more than what's there doing right now.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Any corner predictions for today?
Looking at over 7.5 corners for Colombia match... Ladies and gentlemen in the house , what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2018
qualityGod:
good morning to u and all ,the bookie is betking
Good morning jare, forgive my laxness.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2018
neutralmind:
Any corner predictions for today?
Looking at over 7.5 corners for Colombia match... Ladies and gentlemen in the house , what do you think?
We think whatever you think is the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ddooskie(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

It is not about assuming.

It was clearly not for the whole tournament..

How would I be so daft to stake on messi and Ronaldo under 3.5 tournament goal? angry

You should have known that markets in that ANTEPOST section are not decided based on a single match and some guys in my area were talking about the DATES for each player which simply stands for the day the said player will play his FIRST game and would NO LONGER be available for selection cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Viking007:
With the comments I'm reading on that page it's obvious bet9ja is in trouble. But then again their terms and conditions (under XIII. PALPABLE ERRORS) covers them, the moment you created an account and stake on their platform you automatically accepted their terms.
its a very serious issue and if proper care is not taken, it can lead to loss of lives and properties of some of their agents. Gamblers could be aggressive at times, imagine pogba didn't scored and bet9ja marked the game lost now they are telling different stories on a market. As far as am concerned, they should do something better than refunding total stake and at least pay 20% of winning to all winners. The error is not on the part of stakers but theirs. All these terms and conditions is nothing but scam.
Its unfortunate that Lottery Board will do nothing about issue like this and stakers cannot do anything, some have never had just one winning for the past 1 year

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

the odds sef dint correlate with the option which was how i knew sumtin was wrong with the game and bet9ja would soon use T&C to cast the game.

My friend brought the slip he played to me to help him exppain it, apparently he saw the game and just went to reprint cos the winning big but he dint understand if it was for a single match or the whole wprldcup tournament.
I was confused too but it dint look too normal to say a single player woukd score under3.5 per match and put high odd. for international football wey goals scarce?? general over1.5 in some games are as high as 1.65. i told him its most likely the whole tournament but na to wait till them green am first, the date got everyone confused but as e be, nobody would be paid if the games green.

As jixnation would say, bet hard pass preek,

I came here to warn against playing that goalscorer stuff but people overlooked it.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iyanuden(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
I played this B921ECWCEZTPQA-1445903 which I saw on this forum... why cant I cashout?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
AccessME:
it's has been corrected on livescores sef. it was an own goal scored by Aziz behich. Pogba was reek off that goal.

B944SPPAZPSWAZ-5207562
Bet9ja should better do what it suppose to this ticket else I will su them to court

All bookies in the world do not use the after match analysis. The goal was given to pogba during the match and that is what counts. If the VAR had spotted the mistake during the match the bookies would have followed the VAR's verdict.

This same thing happened in fantasy premierleague with respect to the goal that Harry Kane scored which was debated by the premier league headquarters if to give it Harry or Christian Eriksen. The goal was given to Harry Kane during the match and fantasy premierleague did likewise and stated that they wouldn't change that even if the debate gave it to Eriksen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
mercyway:

its a very serious issue and if proper care is not taken, it can lead to loss of lives and properties of some of their agents. Gamblers could be aggressive at times, imagine pogba didn't scored and bet9ja marked the game lost now they are telling different stories on a market. As far as am concerned, they should do something better than refunding total stake and at least pay 20% of winning to all winners. The error is not on the part of stakers but theirs. All these terms and conditions is nothing but scam.
Its unfortunate that Lottery Board will do nothing about issue like this and stakers cannot do anything, some have never had just one winning for the past 1 year

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Rushmore:

Please, Quote me when you cook today's own. I missed yesterday's own.
you played it and you even said thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
ddooskie:

You should have known that markets in that ANTEPOST section are not decided based on a single match and some guys in my area were talking about the DATES for each player which simply stands for the day the said player will play his FIRST game and would NO LONGER be available for selection cool
Then why did they remove it instead of explaining, since they are right ...

But seriously..... U think they just think of any
Option and just dump it on their site without
Proper review? They knew it is juicy and many
would like to accumulate it. coz one player might
do d needful for dem. But they got Burnt now.

#BET9A SCAMMERS

Imagine Cr7 had score 4goals dat day ... Bet9ja go dey smile..
it is wat it is.... dey noticed d Traffic on dat market & dey used Plan B.

The fact is dey will void everything ..dey are always RIGHT. #T&C

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
mercyway:

Well, you are right some gamblers can be very irrational sometimes, but from the comments on that page, majority are threatening legal actions, that is where the issue is, bet9ja don fully cover their assess.

Until we see a bookie that is ready to accept their errors and fully accept responsibility for such errors, there is nothing anyone can do. It's the shop owners I pity, there's crisis looming.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
mercyway:

my own question na say why will dey activate a particular market without proper review of it
Abi dem dem ZACK all dere Staffs?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
locust:

I came here to warn against playing that goalscorer stuff but people overlooked it.
Noted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Rushmore:

Good morning jare, forgive my laxness.
no wahala wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

As jixnatin would say, bet hard pass preek,

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
dcolumbus001:
you played it and you even said thank you...
Oh! I see!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2018
DrProf:

All bookies in the world do not use the after match analysis. The goal was given to pogba during the match and that is what counts. If the VAR had spotted the mistake during the match the bookies would have followed the VAR's verdict.

This same thing happened in fantasy premierleague with respect to the goal that Harry Kane scored which was debated by the premier league headquarters if to give it Harry or Christian Eriksen. The goal was given to Harry Kane during the match and fantasy premierleague did likewise and stated that they wouldn't change that even if the debate gave it to Eriksen.
This one u dey talk na long story! Bet9ja are turning something else..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2018
If betting no hard my die before I reach house.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2018
locust:

ar worst, they should go to the betshops and collect their 100/200 stakes back grin

its those that played in shops that are still paraing, i think the online games would have been voided and stakes returned.

the corect score + goal scorer big odds made sense cos correct score alone nor be beans talkless of plus player to score

Bookies smart sha but we go catch them las las

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2018
AccessME:
it's has been corrected on livescores sef. it was an own goal scored by Aziz behich. Pogba was reek off that goal.

B944SPPAZPSWAZ-5207562
Bet9ja should better do what it suppose to this ticket else I will su them to court
shut up your mouth e... see your mouth like 'take them to court' ... Nigerians been making empty threats since 924BC

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BlueMags(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2018
AGM3T
Sportybet
230odds
Today till Sunday

You can Remix for smaller/Surer odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Rushmore:

We think whatever you think is the right thing.

Don't be too sure, especially when Alabi is involved... Remember the fear of Alabi is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
So far only 2 games over 2.5 all under even 1.5
Hmmmn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

shut up your mouth e... see your mouth like 'take them to court' ... Nigerians been making empty threats since 924BC
I wasn't talking to u! Shut d Bleep up and get outta here jock! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2018
dcolumbus001:

Betting is like prophesing what will happen in the future, though we have clues. .. even prophet fails with their prophecy., lol
no be say u talk am.This thing hard gan
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

ar worst, they should go to the betshops and collect their 100/200 stakes back grin

its those that played in shops that are still paraing, i think the online games would have been voided and stakes returned.

the corect score + goal scorer big odds made sense cos correct score alone nor be beans talkless of plus player to score

Bookies smart sha but we go catch them las las

In the betshop in my area, people were staking on it with thousands. I tried making them see reasons not to, they were adamant. I let them be.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Dacronym:
So far only 2 games over 2.5 all under even 1.5
Hmmmn

Five games don play ov2.5. spain, russia, france, england, belgium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.