Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4867881 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2018
FORGET ONE 1K ONTOP THIS MATCH

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vert007: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Liamm:
it won't be up to that bruh. The highest you'd spend to bail yourself is 2m. You still on gain

What if they do some investigation and find you did that on purpose just to win. Cause they will have to collect some forma of verification before paying that huge amount. If they see you're the same person who ran to the pitch nko?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
emmaak2:
10k stake

BOOM SLOW AND STEADY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by okenze007: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
etibaba:
Bet9ja claimed the market was a mistake, so they will be returning the stakes back. I heard it was going to cost them about #500m.
is it our mistake, they should take responsibility, cos if it is red they won't void the game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:
would you be so kind to help me with the code
BYH64
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Do you know that those people complaining are from developed countries who have access to betting sites with a lot of punter-favorable options? If you tell those people that bet9ja and co are betting sites, they'll shoot you dead.
Dangote can say that Puff-puff is not cake and he'll be correct. But, to a kid from the ghetto, that's the best cake there is.

In conclusion, compared to bet9ja, Merrybet and Nairabet, 1xbet is the bomb.
lol please how can I verify my account? let us all hope it is not another mmm o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2018
toomush:

How is that possible am just an excited fan...highest nah ban I go chop
Liamm:
it won't be up to that bruh. The highest you'd spend to bail yourself is 2m. You still on gain

DON'T try it with a 9ja bookie. They will UPDATE their T&C and claim "by fan" they mean an indigene and registered supporter of that country whose father is an immigrant.

Fear naija books o especially betland.com

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enjay1(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2018
etibaba:
I can't answer that, someone sent a mail to them and that was their response, if you have any further questions contact bet9ja directly.
same thing here too....they voided the bet and returned my money....whats their customer care number please,...so i can lay a complaint
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Celmatador(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:

I swear grin
Nne plz i need ya help not financial related help ooo... connection help. cheesy cheesy can i pm u?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Xfactor22:
BYH64
I feel like praying for you but its too early. Gracias

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
toomush:

Bros 1m too small abeg, since nah me go be the fan, 10m no go bad

And in your crazy attempt to run on to the field you got apprehended by securities before stepping on the pitch.

Bet lost

You sleep cell

You pay big for bail

20 weeks Community service

For your life you noh go mess with bookies again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Liamm(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:

DON'T try it with a 9ja bookie. They will UPDATE their T&C and claim "by fan" they mean an indigene and registered supporter of that country whose father is an immigrant.

lmao grin.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
JixNation:

Don't make those guys with fairer skin feel superior, nobody is white neither is anybody black.

I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015
Once I finish this, witnesses will convey just what I mean »
Been feeling this way since I was 16, came to my senses
You never liked us anyway, Bleep your friendship, I meant it
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village »
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide »
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture »
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey »
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me »
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm guardin' my feelings, I know that you feel it »
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga »

Kendrick Lamar.

coolcoolcool
the blacker the berry... On point
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
emmaak2:

I've been trying to find this. Abegyou fit help with the code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Liamm:
if I were in Russia, I'd stake 1m then run to the pitch and disrupt the match. That's 11m made bruh
....sweet plan..BRO....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udwise123: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
no
but
OK if I use another persons card with a different name can I pay out to my own account with my own name?
NLbully:

Nobody gon bill you for nothing(well not that much), you just use 1 night in jail and you get released
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
diz wcup eeh?
B99SPPQCQTQZS-5409375
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2018
guys guys pls who has idea of the number of freekicks that can occur during the first 10 minutes of a game? biko abeg make una help o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Liamm:
if I were in Russia, I'd stake 1m then run to the pitch and disrupt the match. That's 11m made bruh

grin grin Lolsss... this is the joke of the day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
emmaak2:
Goodluck! You will need plenty of it!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:
I feel like praying for you but its too early. Gracias
grin cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Bigmex:
guys guys pls who has idea of the number of freekicks that can occur during the first 10 minutes of a game? biko abeg make una help o
You mean freekick in a virtual game!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
azpekuliar:

This is the only 'goldmine' I have seen since I began my casual punting career some 2.5 years ago. cheesy I am not a flippant person who bandies a cliche about carelessly. The market is good till the end of the group stage at least.
No, you cannot stake millions. At most N140,000 to N160,000. Secondly, you cannot place more than one bet on any particular match.

I don go knack $2.5k on it. sad

I don begin pray sef.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:
You mean freekick in a virtual game!

lol...nah no no. i mean real game. i have spotted banker juicy odds...pls like how many
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
lol please how can I verify my account? let us all hope it is not another mmm o

National I.D, voter's card, DL, I.P etc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Bigmex:

lol...nah no no. i mean real game. i have spotted banker juicy odds...pls like how many
no ideal, that market is HIGHLY unpredictable, freekick and foul go hand in hand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
vert007:

What if they do some investigation and find you did that on purpose just to win. Cause they will have to collect some forma of verification before paying that huge amount. If they see you're the same person who ran to the pitch nko?

Very very true read about terms and conditions of those kind of bets
Since fixed matches are hard to come by now, people are doing a lot to manipulate games
Example you might not have the money to bribe officials and 22 players and technical crews, but if you have connection with a player you can settle him to collect a card, be caught in offside, get injured and leave pitch in tears, make medical team or stretchers enter field etc stake heavy, settle him and ball

Bookies are aware of this too, hence they scrutinize such winnings a lot. But if you are sharp just look for plenty people like 5 from different locations, instead of betting $2000 alone, each of you bet $400 some $500 to avoid suspicion
All na still fixed match......sense won't kill me grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2018
emmaak2:

Code pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2018
oadmn:

Very very true read about terms and conditions of those kind of bets
Since fixed matches are hard to come by now, people are doing a lot to manipulate games
Example you might not have the money to bribe officials and 22 players and technical crews, but if you have connection with a player you can settle him to collect a card, be caught in offside, get injured and leave pitch in tears, make medical team or stretchers enter field etc stake heavy, settle him and ball

Bookies are aware of this too, hence they scrutinize such winnings a lot. But if you are sharp just look for plenty people like 5 from different locations, instead of betting $2000 alone, each of you bet $400 some $500 to avoid suspicion
All na still fixed match......sense won't kill me grin grin

This your sense is too much, how I wish you are the president of this nation, guy you too get sense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2018
guy abeg drop the code na as hi dey hot sharp
emmaak2:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:

I don go knack $2.5k on it. sad

I don begin pray sef.
Over 800k+ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)