Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,327 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4994032 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gody05:
If the likes of dammy krane, Lola Margaret, sauce kid etc were not bursted for credit card theft and all that, they would have been screaming on all social media how hard work pays, how they were working 24hrs in the state and make alot of legit guys working their asses off look like lazy nincompoop. What do I know sef?
screaming hardwork when she swallowed oga goldenvaal $500 dollars and dollars of many other people through punzi and didn't return them..

I wonder which hard work apart from olosho that a young girl can do in less than 1.5 years to come and be making noise here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Habiodunz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
In play

Corner U9.5 Arg vs Cro

2 sweet odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sugaarh:

really is dt all yu v on dat slip...better borrow sense nw n gt lost

I have lots of it bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by slizzyb(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benny4(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
chewbacca:
I sincerely hope something is not wrong here..

6 odds on away win. shocked

Z7HFBKZQ

0-2 .. Damn, saw this late smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by slizzyb(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Habiodunz:

What's your point

my point is dat i did not quote you,,, no one owns here.....

#PEACE

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
sukhothai:
screaming hardwork when she swallowed oga goldenvaal $500 dollars and dollars of many other people through punzi and didn't return them..

I wonder which hard work apart from olosho that a young girl can do in less than 1.5 years to come and be making noise here

You think you can be rich through betting?. If you have traded crypto for 1 year or hustled for crypto airdrops for 1 year, ur Story won’t remain the same.
Cheifheywhy own go soon change. grin grin

If as a student I could make of over 80 million naira from cryptocurrencies, even leaving this shithole by September to another country to Study fully on self sponsored, you too can!.

Do you know how many telegram channel and Reddit account I have just because of cryptocurrency airdrops?. Not to talk of my bitcointalk.org accounts.

Work hard, betting won’t make u rich. angry grin

Those calling me a scammer should continue, na them go tire...I won’t even waste my time replying them. When they are tired, they will go and rest. angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sugaarh:
chisus Christ 50k gone sombodi ho me ohhh substitution af finish mee ooo ehwoooooo

Quote me with the ticket and i will refund half of your stake.. You 've 2 hrs. smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
kiss kiss
AlvaroMorata:

Quote me with the ticket and i will refund half of your stake.. You 've 2 hrs. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Johnayoola:
[size=8pt][/size]lol ,bro you too play that game
Lol, I play am oooo.. Switzerland also on 3 yellows
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:
Argentina
grin kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
HANDBALL INPLAY

Pan American Championship

Brazil - Uruguay

Total Total Over 53.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:
lipsrsealed

You think you can be rich through betting?. If you have traded crypto for 1 year or hustled for crypto airdrops for 1 year, ur Story won’t remain the same.
Cheifheywhy own go soon change. grin grin

If as a student I can boast of over 80 million naira, even leaving this shithole by September to another country to Study fully on self sponsored, you too can!.

Do you know how many telegram channel and Reddit account I have just because of cryptocurrency airdrops?. Not to talk of my bitcointalk.org accounts.

Work hard, betting won’t make u rich. angry grin

Those calling me a scammer should continue, na them go tire...I won’t even waste my time replying them. When they are tired, they will go and rest. angry

Amen oh.

Fresco v5 weak me.

I did close to 50 account, em give me only 1 embarassed embarassed

You never still give me audience.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

You wan open fowl yanch ahbi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Free...460 Odds.. .Z7HG3TJ9 . . play...Edit...& ..thank me Later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
jtjohn:
Sincerely bad lucks full here.
So na dis people here dey play d match?
Abi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg make world cup do end.....
I don tire.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

really...yu 4 talk since ohh i don dlit since
i dun post my winnings so y shud i post my loss i only did that because i played the game from somone that posted it here.... please lemme morn my loss in peace biko......

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jagaban880:
....3 matches de wining is from 30k+.....i never try........de arrangement na him be Dey problem...........u fit arrange..am?..u start from 7/7/7.....
that wan go badtt gan but we will be thinking of investing close to 4k per day I guess
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Amen oh.

Fresco v5 weak me.

I did close to 50 account, em give me only 1 embarassed embarassed

You never still give me audience.

I opened 17 imtoken accounts because of iOST grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
afoltundeseun:
HANDBALL INPLAY

Brazil - Uruguay

Total Total Over 53.5

Brazil - Uruguay
Total 1 Individual Total Brazil Over 35.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jagaban880:
....3 matches de wining is from 30k+.....i never try........de arrangement na him be Dey problem...........u fit arrange..am?..u start from 7/7/7.....
my thought exactly that wan go badtt gan but we will be thinking of investing close to 4k per day I guess
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

I knew you wanted her to expose herself.

Sugaarh:

You're still a learner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sugaarh:

Thought u said you staked 50k?.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
pascalbenz:
Alabi has given and alabi has taken.. Take heart sis sad
Indeed..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
ddooskie:
Messi should be able to find the back of the net today.

REASONS
Following Cristiano Ronaldo's goal-scoring feat for Portugal and judging from Croatia's game versus Nigeria, the Croats didn't really play, their performance was lacklustre and they only took advantage of the lackadaisical attitude of the Super Eagles to emerge winners that day.

The Argentines on the other hand would gun for all 3 points today for them to stand a chance of advancing to the next round and the man with the magic wand is Lionel Messi who would want to make up for the penalty he missed when they faced Iceland.

N.B Croatia will be pleased with a draw

MESSI
Anytime goalscorer @2 odds
2 or more goals @ 5odds
3 or more goals @ 22 odds
Any + CS (other) @ 41 odds

grin cool smiley
You say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).