Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928434 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
fucc12:
Roger ferderer lost.. sad sad

that anu-mpama cut my sweet acca angry angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sugaarh:

mai 4lo yu na biko...i need cheque too bros eh

To Reign in the physical and lord over Alabs! you need to conquer in the spiritual!

Activate your spiritual consciousness and your cheque will come!

Father speak your son listeneth!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
joshuakdboy:

This can never be complete and I don't need to check them out.

Simple Combinatorial analysis tells you you'd have 216 independent samples of size 3 from Six(7,8,9,10,11,12) observations. since you're selecting with replacement...6^3 = 216...

please just forget about this technique and play the matches over 6.5/7.5 corners and stake all that money instead..

guy u know maths gannn....... i hail u oooo.... exactly why i told them they need 21600 or even 100k to self to start bcux d day u decide to play and 1 mumu team play under 7 or over 12 alabi don rape u b dat

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
felzylix:

And somebody posted the guy this, on his frustration thread

Jeez... people are heartless sha, This is enough to ignite the frustration in any creature
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Metuh:

How daft can you ever be

You mean I should all my engagements over here and visit you in one of your dirty villages

To what end? How old are you again?
Next time put CANCEL in between SHOULD and ALL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Metuh:

How daft can you ever be

You mean I should all my engagements over here and visit you in one of your dirty villages

To what end? How old are you again?
Olodo next time put CANCEL in between SHOULD and ALL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Samuel60:

Okay, let me give u one minute of attention plus education.

Dat one visit a brothel doesn't makes one irresponsible nor low self esteemed. People visit brothel for several reasons such as satisfying one immediate sexual urge, adventure, experience and so on.

At least it's better dan raping. Cos am sure ur father actually raped ur mother thus resulting to your birth. Ooh I almost forgot to ask if they have eventually realeased ur father frm prison for the offense he committed . Sorry son all would be good soonest.

Baba, you for just keep quiet bone this matter o. You yourself talk say Na "Low life" you be. Dem come dey call you, you come de provoke. Who do you this kind thing? Married man and you have been behaving like this? I shudder for the kind of kids some of you will bring into this world. No wonder we keep having robbers, kidnappers and all sorts. Kids learn from their parents. Imagine your child finding out that the reason why his dad (in this case you) doesn't have a proper job is because he has taken a day-job as an online troll. Kai. This is touching. All that anger you push around, no wonder! DonPikko and the rest of the flip-mode squad, hope it's not same with y'all? The reason why some of us come here is to avoid interacting with the kind of unsavory characters who usually mill around bet shops. Little did we know some have improved and are online, here, with us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Daniel304:
Next time put CANCEL in between SHOULD and ALL
olodo that's obviously a typo.

Goan eat your ogiri in peace.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luckaz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
I play japan v. senegal 10 mins draw.

I hope bet9ja will not red my game?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whatmoreng: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChungLee:

that anu-mpama cut my sweet acca angry angry angry
And it was just 1.27 odd on lionsbet. It was my first major lost since I started betting on tennis. God will not forgive that guy for spoiling Sunday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
luckaz:
I play japan v. senegal 10 mins draw.

I hope bet9ja will not red my game?
They shouldn't na. The goal was scored in the 12th minute.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
sweetveek:
pls and pls if this is what u were talking about, then it has 70% possible ways of casting....... example yesterday game ended 12,11,7 and u did not play it.... u see??
your are rite
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Samuel60:

Who be dis transgendered....severe curse kill ur papa there, Idiot. when the twin dey chook mouth where no consign am y u no warm am. ode

unfortunately He is already late... nevertheless I won't curse you back.. I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE.. just stop sleeping with prostitutes so you don't get HIV or herpes...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Baba, you for just keep quiet bone this matter o. You yourself talk say Na "Low life" you be. Dem come dey call you, you come de provoke. Who do you this kind thing? Married man and you have been behaving like this? I shudder for the kind of kids some of you will bring into this world. No wonder we keep having robbers, kidnappers and all sorts. Kids learn from their parents. Imagine your child finding out that the reason why his dad (in this case you) doesn't have a proper job is because he has taken a day-job as an online troll. Kai. This is touching. All that anger you push around, no wonder! DonPikko and the rest of the flip-mode squad, hope it's not same with y'all? The reason why some of us come here is to avoid interacting with the kind of unsavory characters who usually mill around bet shops. Little did we know some have improved and are online, here, with us.

You no be lowlife, u no wan interact with unsavory characters and u get time type all dis epistle...Ur father must be ashamed of u

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
joshuakdboy:

This can never be complete and I don't need to check them out.

Simple Combinatorial analysis tells you you'd have 216 independent samples of size 3 from Six(7,8,9,10,11,12) observations. since you're selecting with replacement...6^3 = 216...

please just forget about this technique and play the matches over 6.5/7.5 corners and stake all that money instead..

you are rite

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rushmore:
did yu later get it?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
I wonder how you guys do these things;
I mean where is the energy coming from?

That time I will use to be insulting and exchanging words with people online, I rather use it to play with sand so I will know I wasted it.. gosh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
procky:

unfortunately He is already late... nevertheless I won't curse you back.. I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE.. just stop sleeping with prostitutes so you don't get HIV or herpes...

Dry dry dry...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sugaarh:

did yu later get it?
Yes mma,I did.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
[/color][color=#006600] cheesy
NoLotty7:
wcfifa:japan v senegal=ht draw
NoLotty7:
BOOM[color=#006600] cheesy
NoLotty7:
NoLotty7:
BOOM[/color][color=#006600][/color] cheesy
NoLotty7:
NoLotty7:
BOOM

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
sweetveek:
pls and pls if this is what u were talking about, then it has 70% possible ways of casting....... example yesterday game ended 12,11,7 and u did not play it.... u see??
portugal go play pass 7 corners
mention anoda sequence dats is missing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luckaz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rushmore:

From the score board in the match it is 11 mins however, i hope they do not red my ticket.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
dcolumbus001:

That time I will use to be insulting and exchanging words with people online, I rather use it to play with sand so I will know I wasted it.. gosh
Lol!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Samuel60:

You no be lowlife, u no wan interact with unsavory characters and u get time type all dis epistle...Ur father must be ashamed of u

Married man fa! Ntweeh! (Spits). God forbid. Jesus! Kaaaaai. Smh. You been believe say u fit use gambling provide for family Na him make u go marry? Who did your wife offend to be cursed like this in life? That's my last question to you. In short, no bother to reply. I drop your case for dust bin. It's just unfortunate. Viking007 was right after all.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
dcolumbus001:

Me, I would rather wear white to play with pigs in a muddy water.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rushmore:
Yes mma,I did. Thanks
U highly wlc Ma

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
For high stakers.. But stake what you can afford to loose oo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
afoltundeseun:
shut up..
and you are their godfather..
Ahbi u don forget 2014 and last year?

They lock this thread for a whole week because of you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rushmore:

Lol!
nne, i just tire for them
Person will buy data come online just to fight

Joblessness is a bastard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by azpekuliar: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please house, do you know any organization i could get a loan of 50k

RENMONEY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
afoltundeseun:
hahahaha.. you no get chill oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
sukhothai:
shut up.. and you are their godfather.. Ahbi u don forget 2014 and last year?
They lock this thread for a whole week because of you
afoltundeseun my guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)