Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930277 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Lol
crazy sport,, football! honestly we all suppose stop betting.. the odds are just maaadly against stakers
I swear am abstaining from playing games in this world cup they wan I chop them chop am back come chop my money add make I just rest
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:

But ave noticed dat the refs are biased towards the big teams. Iran should have had 2 penalties tonight
yea u ryt bro...all in all the games were interesting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Imustreturn:
lol.. 100 box for bank transfer, 200 if nah card u wan use. Shey u understand now sad
ok....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

bro. how went this??
1xbet marked it red.
No where to confirm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
pryme:

Look at this moniker and look at it well, you can follow my post on this thread I don't hoard what I know like a kid with toys.

If I bring up something, then am willing to share.

Send such stupid post to those that it fits, or better still learn to ask nicely or shut your mouth.
Post it and leave story. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ofejiro20:

Lost!
Apologies for those who stake here. Just made enquiries and was told that the game went way too viral, stakes were huge also which might have been a major hit to bookies- bet9ja especially etc
( for Nigerians)

Still its all part of the game.. We just hope for better days ahead!
That is to say.. The game was refixed? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Lol
crazy sport,, football! honestly we all suppose stop betting.. the odds are just maaadly against stakers

Stop wetin? When alabi never pay me 40mila? Oya coman deactivate my bet akant na..

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingdong(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
just do it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
pryme:

Look at this moniker and look at it well, you can follow my post on this thread I don't hoard what I know like a kid with toys.

If I bring up something, then am willing to share.

Send such stupid post to those that it fits, or better still learn to ask nicely or shut your mouth.
Ancient of days, why are you stammering
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

Hope you're not the Ademola guy that defraud ppl over 300 million naira here because my 12 million naira is still with you incase you're the one...you might run but you will never hide.... return back my 12 million naira biko because this Change is affecting everyone.

Also post all your evidence because all my business I started since 2005 is funded by me and some little change I made from my uncle which I believed I shared the story sometimes ago here cool.... beside, I don't know if you're the Ademola guy or the Ernest guy that is owing me 35million naira since 2007 when he denied ever owing me, instead he used his power, arrested me and charged me to court which made me spent 6 months at Ikoyi prison....

I have nothing to hide.... this is the reason why I started battling depression till now because ademola and ernest guy scammed me total of 47Million naira but I am still living and I never died... why I let go is that my sweet mother told me to let go of the money.

so bring your evidence.... I have no skeleton in my cupboard, beside, I don't owe any banks any loans because I've cleared all my loans since 2010 and I no longer do Importation business grin grin grin...

Please be a man and post your evidence here, let everyone see.. cheesy cheesy
very good Mr Valentine belonwu. Very predictable illiterate. I knew you would come along to debunk my claims, I was expecting you.

Guys, unlike most of you here, I'm a busy man managing a struggling business so I couldn't come online since to start dropping proofs. But now, I'm here ... Let the drum roll, proof number one loading...

BTW, una dey too quick to call my claims a bluff. Una blood too dey hot. Patience guys, this is going to be a very long episode that would leave you all intrigued.

And also, I'm happy I opened the minds of some of you to speak up what they felt was the truth...

I'm deadfool and I stand for the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

You want us to lie down and beg you
the thing tire me ooo!!!! make we ass lick am b4 em talk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Xfactor22:
That is to say.. The game was refixed? undecided
lol. guy u be maarrrrd man..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:
Use your hand to do yourself.
damn. one came thru!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ologogoro: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
def111:

Yes you have to use it on 1xgames... You need to download the app so you can play the 1xgames... Shine your eyes when you open the 1xgames. So you don't use your money to play it... Make sure you change it to the bonus before playing games.. Be careful 1xbet no get joy for you. Shine your eyes. If not your eyes go later turn red eyes.

Thank you Bro!!
Lemme download it and waste the Bonus

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:
very good Mr Valentine belonwu. Very predictable illiterate. I knew you would come along to debunk my claims, I was expecting you.

Guys, unlike most of you here, I'm a busy man managing a struggling business so I couldn't come online since to start dropping proofs. But now, I'm here ... Let the drum roll, proof number one loading...

BTW, una dey too quick to call my claims a bluff. Una blood too dey hot. Patience guys, this is going to be a very long episode that would leave you all intrigued.

And also, I'm happy I opened the minds of some of you to speak up what they felt was the truth...

I'm deadfool and I stand for the truth!
You again..

When do you want to have sense now?

Loading that will never reach 100%.. Keep deiceving the gullible ones lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
locust:

lol. guy u be maarrrrd man..
That guy no sabi say prediction can go anywhere..

Wan come dey lie foolish lie.. Lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sugaarh:

say it na persin don lose tire biko

The option is VAR to be used. It's not a goldmine but the odds are 2+. I believe it had been used in more than 80% of the matches (I don't know if you are aware of it).

Today I picked 3 games singles 2.25, Spain game. 2.15 Egypt game. 2.35 Portugal game. I did not watched the Portugal game but VAR was used cos it greened.

It's for those that want to go long term for these World Cup games. The competition is getting more intense and I believe there will be more use of VAR.
If you can win 30 out 40 games then it's an option you can consider especially with odds of 2.15 - 2.35.

Another one I want to look at next is PENALTY AWARDED, the odds will let me know if it's worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why can't this thread just be about sharing tips and celebrating winnings? The mods are just deadfools for allowing this thread to disintegrate into this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Agp19:
the thing tire me ooo!!!! make we ass lick am b4 em talk
I just weak o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shey na only me or!!... I made a withdrawal request on 1xbet,it as been approved but i Neva see alart on my phone oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alexpetra:
Shey na only me or!!... I made a withdrawal request on 1xbet,it as been approved but i Neva see alart on my phone oo

Calm down, u go see am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
1xbet is scam na.. Tey tey... Win big thats wen dey will ask u for ur grand mothers land document

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can I use work ID card for bet365?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
locust:

Calm down, u go see am
thanks Bro....it don show!
First time in a long time!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:
1xbet marked it red.
No where to confirm
which one was marked red?? I b think this stuff sure ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
stemmez:
Can I use work ID card for bet365?
You must be adulting me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Portugal
Me self think say e sure ni jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Portugal
Me self think say e sure ni jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
pryme:

The option is VAR to be used. It's not a goldmine but the odds are 2+. I believe it had been used in more than 80% of the matches (I don't know if you are aware of it).

Today I picked 3 games singles 2.25, Spain game. 2.15 Egypt game. 2.35 Portugal game. I did not watched the Portugal game but VAR was used cos it greened.

It's for those that want to go long term for these World Cup games. The competition is getting more intense and I believe there will be more use of VAR.
If you can win 30 out 40 games then it's an option you can consider especially with odds of 2.15 - 2.35.

Another one I want to look at next is PENALTY AWARDED, the odds will let me know if it's worth it.
1xbet no go kill us with option..w8n den jst introduce
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alexpetra:
thanks Bro....it don show! First time in a long time!
Enjoy!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Those of you that are saying 1xbet is a scam, I have a question for you. Make I ask?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Agp19:
1xbet no go kill us with option..w8n den jst introduce

I believe the odds was even higher at the start of the World Cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.