Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4944980 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
procky:

Nairabet is worse oh, ask viking007.. They edited his slip.. anyways it's better to remain with bet9ja, Nairabet and merrybet.. They are manageable but 1xbet is completely scam..
They later corrected it and credited my winnings. Since then I've started taking screenshots of every ticket I stake on. That was my saving grace.

Nairabet is doing just fine for now.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

grin which information?

When they have nothing else to lie about they will send u that information rubbish cheesy

I said it months ago but some annoying humans here were tackling me. I gave home 2:0 hadicap and they won 1:0, 1xbet marked the bet as loss. Till now they insisted i lost the bet.. that's how my 20k take go.

I've been watching you in particular playing high stakes on that site and for my mind i just dey shake head say the day kasala go burst.
Baba,there will always be empty pocket human beings on this thread that will definitely attack anyone that complains about a bad observation he/she made about bookies. They will just come and form 'I am savage' with their empty pockets and receive likes and accolades from their fellow miscreants. The funniest thing is that later, someone will still pass through the same plight you previously complained about.
What I do with 1xbet this days is to withdraw my funds after every winning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Even Nigerian bookies sef.. u can't do them anything. Not in Nigeria works. See megabet scamming me last year.. see bet9ja changing pples tickets because they noticed pple will win big. Na only nairabet dey reliable.
Nairabet reliable?? I laf in spiritual powers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Even Nigerian bookies sef.. u can't do them anything. Not in Nigeria works. See megabet scamming me last year.. see bet9ja changing pples tickets because they noticed pple will win big. Na only nairabet dey reliable.
Most bookies under LSLB are somewhat reliable. Anything outside that is just try your luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
industrialchemi:

Collect kiss kiss kiss

But why insulting my “beloved” Nigeria? grin
Return my 200k Ifunaya undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
alonso2214:
@austino677...how did you reslove ur matter with 1xbet u never gave us any feedback anymore lets know the faith of this bookie.
my brother... i don fund my 9ja bookies dey go so oo... 1xbet not me again.. dem no even get office like unibet and Bet365
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good afternoon house.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
austino677:
my brother... i don fund my 9ja bookies dey go so oo... 1xbet not me again.. dem no even get office like unibet and Bet365
Welcome home bro! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cocolatti(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
So there is nobody here to help fund my Sportybet with recharge card.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

my brother what happened to megabet? cause i funded today oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobodies: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nobodies:
HT draw

For both world cup playing now..

Who played

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Betking.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
officialfestus:
U.S.A....upper sokponba area
lol.... USA ko USA ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Viking007:
They later corrected it and credited my winnings. Since then I've started taking screenshots of every ticket I stake on. That was my saving grace.

Nairabet is doing just fine for now.

I know.. I was just letting him know all the bookies has their own fault even though 1xbet own is shocking

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
stemmez:

Return my 200k Ifunaya undecided

I decided not to reply any of your comment.

Let me allow u to keep ranting. When you are tired, you go and rest. cheesy cheesy

Pained Fool!.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
industrialchemi:

I decided not to reply any of your comment.

Let me allow u to keep ranting. When you are tired, you go and rest. cheesy cheesy

Pained Fool!.
Wetin do your number? I have been calling since, but it's keeps telling me busy. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
fashrola:
NB4Y4

Under tackles

5+ Odds

First Half total tackle Stats:

Senegal Vs Columbia (7)

Japan Vs Poland (11)

I pray for greens though

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
B1VY4
live game and play now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cocolatti:
So there is nobody here to help fund my Sportybet with recharge card.
how much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
So last last, Which bookie we go use like this? Today bet9ja voided my ticket, tomorrow nairabet is taking 5 weeks to pay winnings, another day 1xbet make shift a result, ..... Which bookie can we stake high and not have issues exception of systematic error?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
This shows your level of humility is zero. You need help and you're being rude. Who says you want to spend the money on betting? How to recover one's money is what I'm insisting on cos I have the money

Habiodunz:

[b]If you can't give it out, then stop writing epistle

The school resumed last Monday and am still at home

I swear the money is not for betting,am not that addicted to it

Thank you anyways smiley

Besides for the last 3 month the only money have put into betting in total is just 5h

The money I used in staking all those tickets I uploaded is Courtesy of Sportybet

#Peace[/b]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Habiodunz:

If you can't give it out, then stop writing epistle

The school resumed last Monday and am still at home

I swear the money is not for betting,am not that addicted to it

Thank you anyways smiley

Besides for the last 3 month the only money have put into betting in total is just 5h

The money I used in staking all those tickets I uploaded is Courtesy of Sportybet

#Peace

You missed the point bro. He asked a simple question that required you to give salient points to back up your credibility, yet you chose to go the low way. It's up to you though.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Realbutton:
So last last, Which bookie we go use like this? Today bet9ja voided my ticket, tomorrow nairabet is taking 5 weeks to pay winnings, another day 1xbet make shift a result, ..... Which bookie can we stake high and not have issues exception of systematic error?
betking.Com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
jtjohn:
lol.... USA ko USA ni
Na you sabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Betnomore:
This shows your level of humility is zero.

You've said it all. I wonder who'll consider letting him outta this quagmire if he continues this way.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
officialfestus:
Na you sabi

Edo boy....but that una zanga rugged oooo. upper
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
fashrola:

First Half total tackle Stats:

Senegal Vs Columbia (7)

Japan Vs Poland (11)

I pray for greens though
where did you check.. I think Is up to 18 for Japan game

Senegal game 11
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senegal just hates corner kicks sha
been observing their games for a while, dem nor just like dy play corner at all
Pray they make it through
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
austino677:
hehehen yeye dey smell na wetin we call this...but this is an unfortunate event...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
austino677:
1xbet has done same to me one's .... I accumulated 40games 5000odds staked #200 to win 1million

Firstly there red bayern game, I didnt Bother to check if it was true, login later and saw there have Greened it...

Still on Same ticket there red troyes match which I checked and saw there settled it wrongly I messaged them there said it was settled correctly..

Then the shocker came.... after much disturbance/proof there greened troyes game and went to red Leicester game which was already green before ... that's how I lost the chance to be be a millionaire... I send mail tire.. till there stopped replying me... cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Wetin do your number? I have been calling since, but it's keeps telling me busy. angry

, will call back soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.