Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4909965 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Quit when the fun stops.

Please, stay true to this decision.

PS: Find another thing to take the time you use in betting. Maybe movies, studies, work e.t.c.
I will try as much as possible. Cos it is possible.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Quit when the fun stops.

Please, stay true to this decision.

PS: Find another thing to take the time you use in betting. Maybe movies, studies, work e.t.c.
I will try as much as possible. Cos it is possible. Thanks Man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by archolisa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
someone tell Tunisia - panama to score goals o undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
yehmy:
which bookie is this?
megabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Luciferlove:

Why quit now when you're next on the line to win millions...my brother is too early to quit you are still a young man. grin don't tell me you want to leave all the money you lost just like that angry
Am in debt man and I need to get out of it and betting has lead me into more debts.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
austino677:
instant?
48hrs.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Michael6292: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
England - Belgium will likely play a draw... both are fighting for second place to avoid meeting Brazil in the quarter final.... another option is 0ver 2.5 bookings.... for live bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Habiodunz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dicki:

You missed the point bro. He asked a simple question that required you to give salient points to back up your credibility, yet you chose to go the low way. It's up to you though.

Misinterpreted his early statement
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by brandable: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
That game green. Nairabet just credited me my winning. Damn i would have staked heavy. God bless who revealed this glitch.
joshuakdboy:
After further research, I can say with a 95% level of confidence that i accept the null hypothesis of senegal (currently 27th position) winning the best African team..

Nigeria(48th position) which would have been closer to them didn't get any good points from world cup(0 points against Argentina and Croatia, beating Iceland(22nd position) has an infinitesimal value because Iceland is low on the ranking compared to Poland(8th position) that Senegal defeated ).

Panama is low on ranking, so Tunisia(currently 21st) beating them will also be of no great influence.

I expect Tunisia to drop and Senegal to rise after the world cup..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
rastaLivity:
Double the La

Panama - Tunisia
1X & Under(3.5)
I bad gan
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ogashman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
brandable:
That game green. Nairabet just credited me my winning. Damn i would have staked heavy. God bless who revealed this glitch.

merrybet returned my stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Betfarm Inplays are crappy angry

1xbet is far better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darkenkach(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
B932spsezsaarq-4839812. What has Panama done to me embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobodies: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
I told you guys about this yesterday.. but nobody seems to be interested

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
RB007:
I'm going with "Over 3.5games"
-Just to play around

W on grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softworldsystem(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
BUGOFF:
Wud Luv To Link U To My Wife But U Hav To Send The Data 1st. Sent Som1 Cash 4 Data Days Ago, The Cheapskates Aint Pickin Kols Anymor.
Wats The Validity of #600 Mtn?

sorry , can not send data first,,,, many will testify to my service
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
locust:

Lets work with the guy? I believe he's keeping records and he never asked to start right away. Lets observe fixtures for now.
Ok boss, cc bookiesondebt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softworldsystem(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
LorenzoKane:
Good morning house. I need funding for nairabet. I will pay with airtime.

Cc softworldsystem

sorry, i hv bn busy - doing som project research

hav u hot someone to do it for u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by brandable: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa oo. You would have use nairabet. That guy that staked 500k in bet9ja will be smiling to the bank.
ogashman:

merrybet returned my stake

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
brandable:
Lionsbet even voided the one i play with my #100
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by archolisa(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
need one goal in Tunisia match cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
darkenkach:
B932spsezsaarq-4839812. What has Panama done to me embarassed

hu u epp

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michael6292:
England - Belgium will likely play a draw... both are fighting for second place to avoid meeting Brazil in the quarter final.... another option is 0ver 2.5 bookings.... for live bet

No

Group G pairs Group H in round of 16

They'd meet either Colombia or Japan

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congrats to all those that played the error game..... Couldn't just hold it back when I saw it..... Special congrats to dis man here.... Won 1.7million
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
More errors loading.....God help us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Can England score?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
brandable:
Na wa oo. You would have use nairabet. That guy that staked 500k in bet9ja will be smiling to the bank.
The doubting Thomases finally lost out.... Thats life
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
ezesj:
Congrats to all those that played the error game..... Couldn't just hold it back when I saw it..... Special congrats to dis man here.... Won 1.7million

marking it green is one thing, paying it out is another

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
jrupa:
[b][/b] Alright!!!..This is where I will have to not just close the curtain but also lock all doors and windows to everything about betting. I started this hustle as I thought it was in late 2015 through a school mate and to be sincere with you guys it has brought nothing but pains. From using all necessary available funds to stake to even getting into debts because of betting. I started following this particular page in Nairaland thinking it could help out in getting winning games but then it seems the games I pick always never pulled through. And then seeing people like innobets and loopy winning millions came like a conviction that something good was going to come out through bet for me but sorry and depression due to debts has been the case. I just have to try other options in order to clear my debts and have some better rest of mind. Thanks to guys like Calebsky, Leetech, Yhemy, Chewbacca, etc... Thanks Family...
nice one bro. It's better you quit and have rest of mind. I always tell people to look for what fits them and stick to it. Just like some people will down 10 bottles of alcohol and remain gallant, another person will take just one bottle and lose his mind completely. Same thing applies in gambling. It doesn't favour everyone. It's good as you are quitting now... at least you won't turn into a frustrated beggar like Holamscoh

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Domlayomi:

marking it green is one thing, paying it out is another
lol, hopefully he gets paid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dopefiend:

Lol open for all
who is de third person in my group
pls tel him to appear plz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
ezesj:

Good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.