Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4898314 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't see England defeating Colombia. Expecting loads of corner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
bookiesondebt:
anybody willing to dash some money out.
Well,this is my 1xbet Id:45287777
May fine girl with big yansh locate you as you do so
and if u are a lady may handsome boy with big preek find u
so are you people telling me nobody got a spare money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyuche(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
nini1:
OVER THE GAME

Z7G5FGP3

Colombia - England
2 DNB 1.44

Onsala BK - Assyriska BK
Over(2.5) 1.40

Alingsas IF - Savedalens IF
Over(2.5) 1.27

Sportfreunde Baumberg - Alemannia Aachen
Over(2.5) 1.25

ODD: 3.30
TIME: 5:30pm

CLASSIFIED VIP [CV]

3-5 odds daily _plus_ other mouthwatering tickets for *31 Days,* and YES absolutely guaranteed!

Imagine someone staking 1million in our CV games and doubling his entire stakes. ```Yes, it's that serious!```

Hurry and Subscribe! :-

#CV

Chief how do I contact you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
qualityGod:
So painful one game cry

Awe get over it, it's been 2 days undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
qualityGod:
So painful one game cry
Chai sorry o da hawa game i no understand d levels again yan me na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by erobes: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
NLbully:

Awe get over it, it's been 2 days undecided
lol u no understand why he post am!
the last game just ended now he was hoping that denmark wont be the last to spoil it. undecided undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
erobes:
lol u no understand why he post am!
the last game just ended now he was hoping that denmark wont be the last to spoil it. undecided undecided

Hahahaha Those sought of solace grin grin
I use to do it too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cc Austino677 and 1xbet user's . Please how were you able to get the withdrawal sms on 1xbet telegram channel(I just misplaced my Sim used in opening 1xbet) ... Nd secondly sir, Can u help me with the 1xbet customer care handle on telegram whenever I follow the one on the app it a bot that m been redirected to
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
bookiesondebt:
anybody willing to dash some money out.
Well,this is my 1xbet Id:45287777
May fine girl with big yansh locate you as you do so
and if u are a lady may handsome boy with big preek find u

Do you know how to activate 1xbet transfer?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Celtic that used to be a scoring team is allowing Alabi to use them.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dave0450(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
2dice01:

Do you know how to activate 1xbet transfer?
Yea I know it. grin wink cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
How possible is this?

Z7G3FLLT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Realbutton:
Cc Austino677 and 1xbet user's . Please how were you able to get the withdrawal sms on 1xbet telegram channel(I just misplaced my Sim used in opening 1xbet) ... Nd secondly sir, Can u help me with the 1xbet customer care handle on telegram whenever I follow the one on the app it a bot that m been redirected to

You can chat them directly from the app or use call back option .

Or call them.

+1 323-284-4124

But you will still need that number you registered with to call them for the code.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
oadmn:
Bosses in the house, doing some trend studies
When is it more likely to have atleast one corner kick?

61 - 75mins or 76 - 90mins

Sometimes the game is more tensed in the 61 - 75 mins
76 - 90 mins would have been my easy pick but from observation, if a strong team is leading before this time interval there tends to be few or no corner
And also most teams choose this interval to make substitutions/waste time
Example was Brazil yesterday, only one Corner was taken and it was even from Mexico(90+ min)

PS: focus is more on league games not WC

Ideas welcome biko

It's hard to pin point actually, I have seen a situation where 7 corners were played in the 1st half and non in the 2nd half.

Corners can happen at anytime.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
oadmn:

76 - 90 mins would have been my easy pick but from observation, if a strong team is leading before this time interval there tends to be few or no corner
Example was Brazil yesterday, only one Corner was taken and it was even from Mexico(90+ min)

Ideas welcome biko

61-75 seems it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realbutton: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
nini1:

You can chat them directly from the app or use call back option .

Or call them.

+1 323-284-4124

But you will still need that number you registered with to call them for the code.
I don't want to call them I have misplaced the sim.. They was a screenshot Austino677 posted sometimes ago, Where all his withdrawal code were appearing on his telegram.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Urgently needed for employment

1. Logistics officer. Who will supervise logistics operation of the company, the fleet or trucks and drivers
2. IT officer will see to development of company's website and different designs that company want to do graphic ally
3. Business development. Will open the products of the company and present before customers

Bsc and above.
Must have finished NYSC
One year experience
Can work at igando/Egbeda Lagos

Company name. Mabcodee investments limited
Www.mabcodee.com
Www.mabcodee.com.ng

Apply by sending your CV to wadejuyigbe@gmail.com on or before Thursday 5th July..

Thank you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
nini1:
OVER THE GAME

Z7G5FGP3

Colombia - England
2 DNB 1.44

Onsala BK - Assyriska BK
Over(2.5) 1.40

Alingsas IF - Savedalens IF
Over(2.5) 1.27

Sportfreunde Baumberg - Alemannia Aachen
Over(2.5) 1.25

ODD: 3.30
TIME: 5:30pm

CLASSIFIED VIP [CV]

3-5 odds daily _plus_ other mouthwatering tickets for *31 Days,* and YES absolutely guaranteed!

Imagine someone staking 1million in our CV games and doubling his entire stakes. ```Yes, it's that serious!```

Hurry and Subscribe! :-

#CV
how do we subscribe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
For all of you having issues withdrawing from 1xbet, the problem is how you open your account, when opening your account don't use the sms option for confirmation, always choose email.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
I tire

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
My Ogas I wan give England Straight win ni. Your view? Abi don do ni?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
justwiseass:
My Ogas I wan give England Straight win ni. Your view? Abi don do ni?

Go for corners.

I said go for corners.

Again I said go for corners.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
JixNation:

Go for corners.

I said go for corners.

Again I said go for corners.

Over what then? I need 2odds ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
justwiseass:

Over what then? I need 2odds ni

Over 10.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Stop playing bet and be free from the shackles of HBP.

... Each time I checked out this thread now. I'll smile for the ignoramus life bettors are living.

Someone lost 5million to win 800k recently ...

"Another guy lost 10k in a jiffy yesterday in my neighborhood on virtual bet, only for him to ask me 200 Naira today.."

This is what bet can bring to your life. Sorrow, agony penury, anger and tattered.

If you're a graduate playing bet. Your education is a total disaster to humanity.
I Drop My Pen at this juncture!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
FunnyDude:

... Each time I checked out this thread now. I'll smile for the ignoramus life bettors are living.

"Another guy lost 10k in a jiffy yesterday in my neighborhood on virtual bet, only for him to ask me 200 Naira today.."

This is what bet can bring to your life. Sorrow, agony penury, anger and tattered.

If you're a graduate playing bet. Your education is a total disaster to humanity.

You're a funny dude indeed.

Alabi finally raped you with his anaconda diick.

cheesygrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
industrialchemi:
industrialchemi abeg nao, even if it's $1 ethereum send for me na, abeg... I don dey beg you since yesterday ... abeg.. bikonu. 0xe03c6C86f2FcFbAe9F81cAf771024B1442b20b75
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
oadmn:

Ideas welcome biko
choose between 30-45+ and 75-90+ those are the most teams concedes corners and the added time will be of advantage to you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Charles1110(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
FunnyDude:

and am still wondering what you are doing checking up on this thread if truly you have desist from it ?

bunch of hypocrite everywhere!!

even the Bible said that "if ur eyes, leg or hand will lead you back to sin that you should remove, pluck or cut it off!! but yours you have refused to do it!! be dia deceiving urself.... its because season never start na you go first run go bet shop!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Surest option for the England v Colombia match is England win to Nil NO

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Realbutton:
I don't want to call them I have misplaced the sim.. They was a screenshot Austino677 posted sometimes ago, Where all his withdrawal code were appearing on his telegram.
i don't think all accounts is having that option... btw you want their whatsapp number? why don't you retrieve the phone number since its useful to you (1xbet)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54