Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4882404 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2018
kaso0:
There is nothing like mining eth. it just a pure ponzi scheme.if you want to do it, don't put any money there. we are in bear season

You just said my mind...
Pure ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Where Jagaban880
happy birthday homie! more splendid years ahead!

wishing at least half your wishes come true!
tnkz man i appreciate
sorry for de late reply
na today my ban expire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
1xbet - AMRKK

UASKK

play or edit ur village folks comot grin

& forget me not
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Celmatador:
chewbacca, what do u think of this option?

it’s same as over 3.5 sets. it looks very possible in these matches.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
fashrola:

Ok but no GKs for third place and finals cry

1xbet no try again sha
Its on betfarm, and it should be also on 1xbet, check the app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Jagaban880:

tnkz man i appreciate
sorry for de late reply
na today my ban expire
lol.

You are behavin like a weakling. You came back from ban and you couldn't even insult the person that ban you. You just dey look.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
SHORT WORLD CUP STORY FOR YOUR MOTIVATION

Croatia came to this World Cup with only two natural strikers. Mario Mandzukic, the guy who scored the winner last night was one.

The other was Nikola Kalinic.

Kalinic was on the bench for Croatia's first game against Nigeria. With five minutes to end that game, coach instructed him to dress up and replace another player.

Kalinic angrily refused to play, in protest of being left on the bench.

He saw himself a top player, and wouldn't come on for just five minutes. The coach turned to other player Pjaca for the substitution.

After the match, Kalinic refused to apologize, despite appeals from other coaching staff.

The coach then sacked him from the team, and sent him home from Russia. Kalinic flew for holidays, and even posted pictures of himself enjoying elsewhere.

After all, he seem to imagine Croatia won't go anywhere in the tournament. But without him, the team managed to win their matches.

Croatia achieved their greatest football achievement in history, reaching the World Cup final.

The remaining 22 players are national heroes. Their names forever inscribed in the hearts of generations.

Kalinic is not part of the winning team all because of minutes of anger, pride and bloated ego.

He may have regretted now but it is too late. These stories about life are quite familiar to us, but do we really learn lessons from them? As they profoundly apply to all spheres of life?

Learn to cut pride, learn to control anger and deflate ego. And ultimately, learn to say SORRY.

Years of sweat and dedication can all be shattered by moments of anger and pride.

Don't be a Kalinic.
Good morning and Happy Weekend

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
chewbacca:

it’s same as over 3.5 sets. it looks very possible in these matches.
Oga sir, please what's the maximum deposit and withrawal on bet365? and also apart from bet365, do you know any foreign bookie that pay huge without restricting your stakes? I wan wreck bookies.
Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Betnomore:
If man lose him life savings on this game e worth am. Very good pick. I hope it greens cos I'm staking heavy on it

It will win.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
lol.

You are behavin like a weakling. You came back from ban and you couldn't even insult the person that ban you. You just dey look.
alfoltundeseun undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
nini1:
SHORT WORLD CUP STORY FOR YOUR MOTIVATION

Croatia came to this World Cup with only two natural strikers. Mario Mandzukic, the guy who scored the winner last night was one.

The other was Nikola Kalinic.

Kalinic was on the bench for Croatia's first game against Nigeria. With five minutes to end that game, coach instructed him to dress up and replace another player.

Kalinic angrily refused to play, in protest of being left on the bench.

He saw himself a top player, and wouldn't come on for just five minutes. The coach turned to other player Pjaca for the substitution.

After the match, Kalinic refused to apologize, despite appeals from other coaching staff.

The coach then sacked him from the team, and sent him home from Russia. Kalinic flew for holidays, and even posted pictures of himself enjoying elsewhere.

After all, he seem to imagine Croatia won't go anywhere in the tournament. But without him, the team managed to win their matches.

Croatia achieved their greatest football achievement in history, reaching the World Cup final.

The remaining 22 players are national heroes. Their names forever inscribed in the hearts of generations.

Kalinic is not part of the winning team all because of minutes of anger, pride and bloated ego.

He may have regretted now but it is too late. These stories about life are quite familiar to us, but do we really learn lessons from them? As they profoundly apply to all spheres of life?

Learn to cut pride, learn to control anger and deflate ego. And ultimately, learn to say SORRY.

Years of sweat and dedication can all be shattered by moments of anger and pride.

Don't be a Kalinic.
Good morning and Happy Weekend
Copied
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Jagaban880:

afoltundeseun undecided

next time when you come back from ban, tear body for the mod wey ban you.

Ahbi na dem dey buy data for you ni!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Sweet banker

If you know you know cheesy

CJTKK

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Jay95:

Oga sir, please what's the maximum deposit and withrawal on bet365? and also apart from bet365, do you know any foreign bookie that pay huge without restricting your stakes? I wan wreck bookies.
Thank you.

Theirs no limit for maximum deposit.. theirs also no limit to maximum pay out too, but they’ll make “extra-arrangement” if you want to withdraw more than £20,000.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
to all the tennis guru esp chewbacca is there the possibility of over 21.5 games in serena williams match and also over 41.5 and 46.5 games in djokovic vs nadal and isner vs anderson match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
NLbully:
After God Fear adfly

32 views and Dem knack me just dz Meagre amount
6 USD for free and you're complaining.?

Let me give you a trick, download ucmini, copy your link and paste in ucmini mini. Once it load, you'll receive the money for that visit, go to your app settings and clear the data of the ucmini. For every clear, the it changes ip. So every click gives you unique ip or just download ip changer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
qualityGod:
Sweet banker
If you know you know cheesy
CJTKK
which game is that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Let me give you a trick, download ucmini, copy your link and paste in ucmini mini. Once it load, you'll receive the money for that visit, go to your app settings and clear the data of the ucmini. For every clear, the it changes ip. So every click gives you unique ip or just download ip changer.

Bad guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Goznext: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Its Real.... Register with just NGN1,600 and make NGN350 everyday by logging into the Website, Read News, Commenting, Liking and sharing Sponsored Post..... It Real, Not a Scam... I joined 8 days ago and I have here with me a screen shot of my account....

Follow this link to register...

https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Godznext

To know all about NNU and how it works follow this link..... Thanks

https://nnu.ng/faq

For more info....
WhatsApp or call 08130904877

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KakiP(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
some started, some starting by 11>>>>

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
chewbacca:

Theirs no limit for maximum deposit.. theirs also no limit to maximum pay out too, but they’ll make “extra-arrangement” if you want to withdraw more than £20,000.
Wow!!1
That's pretty cool.
Hope they don't restrict your stakes when you start winning big?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Chai
Dem don finally get me
Staking heavily on 1 ticket twice with 1xbet
Please, someone should sprinkle that holy water on those tickets
embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Deluxesticky(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2018
98% sure.
Nairabet code: 162147043

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Deluxesticky:
98% sure.
Nairabet code: 162147043
u better keep ur money

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Waiting for you guys to withdraw first before I fire down. lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2018
nini1:
Female Version
Bet9ja: Z7F39CHJ NairaBet: 162131486
LI, Michelle - Tunjung, Gregoria Mariska 1HH 1.66
Cheah, Sonia SU YA - Pusarla Venkata, Sindhu 2HH 1.07
Okuhara, Nozomi - Ohori, Aya 1HH 1.22
ODDS: 2.15 TIME: 9:40AM
casted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Shezkid:
You have to upgrade before you can even withdraw...

SCAM SCAM SCAM

run for your life..
Let's just wait till the 6th day and place withdrawals and see if it works
I'm 100 sure before they allow them withdraw,they'll have to pay for a survey.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MarijuanaLORD: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I noticed it's also adding to the views if am clicking the link my self

But 1k click no be small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
next time when you come back from ban, tear body for the mod wey ban you.

Ahbi na dem dey buy data for you ni!
Holy Thunder locate de mod were ban ME

de yeye MOD Dey crime section
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
fxdrizzle:
whenever you make a successful withdrawal, post a screenshot here and I will gladly register under you.

No p

(1) (2) (3) ... (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.