Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4871986 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by osane09(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Raeki:
Tecno C7 for sale urgently
how much?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mypersonalty: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
tojahh:
Don't you think its time to work on Nadal and Djok on aces?

41.5 @1.81

I think its a steal

make both player win one set and play 40games...

that's all!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Z7DYL3B2 50 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na your papa money him use punt nii. I no dey curse or insult on this thread but guy SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO JUMP IN THE LAGOON

BigChest:
shut up dia, the thing dey pain you because Anderson don cut your game, no dey form tennis patriot for here... Stop punting

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
fashrola:

Here you go bro....

Betfarm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
osane09:
how much?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Betnomore:
Na your papa money him use punt nii. I no dey curse or insult on this thread but guy SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO JUMP IN THE LAGOON

you be Mumu how much you don win since you start to punt.. Use your head and invest in a more reliable enterprise rather than enriching alabi's foundation.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
BlackManta:

I just checked stigma1x2.com
Seriously those monthly winnings are stunning and unbelievable.
I have never seen so many wins in a month except fake ones.

Are they for real
Have you ever suscribed to their monthly tips
I have 80 euros to burn and it's tempting me.
But due to my expirience with scammers i'm having double mind.

Tell me more about sigma1x2.com.
Any Answer Yet.
Unadviseable, nt sure its legit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Betnomore:
Is that game also on 1xbet make me sef stake ASAP. If not, drop code for bet farm make i go open account

Not available on 1xbet and betfarm does not have booking code option yet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Raeki:

and you said urgently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Raeki:
Tecno C7 for sale urgently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dondave11:
and you said urgently
negotiable
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alickdavid(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
fashrola:

Not available on 1xbet and betfarm does not have booking code option yet
It's available on 1xbet app.

I guess you're using the mobile website.

RU94K for 1xbet app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
oludoyin99:
Z7DYL3B2 50 odds
This looks 'villacious' grin grin grin
Make I try remix am small.
Good luck to us Sha cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Deluxesticky:
I've got some N500 Jumia Vouchers to give out

If you use Jumia frequently, stay tuned.

[b] Drops by 3pm....

3pm never knack for your village yet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigChest:
you made the right decision my brother... The truth of the whole thing is that to every Innobets or looopy there are 100000 losers, the other day someone committed suicide.. This is someone from a developed country in China where things are working out for them...then think of in Nigeria where things are very bad in the economy.

The truth is the money we feel we need from punting is just out of greed because when you look back on your losses then you'll see that you've even spent way more than that... I mean why not save that 10000 naira or 15000 naira you want to use to stake...because whenever you stake your money on a game that money is as good as gone.

Funnydude I'll like us to be friends... I have stopped punting for life and the earlier people realize that punting is not the way to success the better.

If you have something giving you money. You won't even have time for punting. Like me, I don't even have time to check Facebook now let alone livescore. Always busy with work.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mypersonalty: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
them don' start again ooo.. win your serve, make I win mine!
this too is going to be bloody.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baba don update o

Chiefhaywhy:

3pm never knack for your village yet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don stake over 45.5 already

Shey na today? we recoup all loss here

mypersonalty:
them don' start again ooo..
win your serve, make I win mine!

this too is going to be bloody.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
FunnyDude:

If you have something giving you money. You won't even have time for punting. Like me, I don't even have time to check Facebook now let alone livescore. Always busy with work.
that is the truth and I also reckon that when your pay day comes you tend to be more judicious in the use of the money unlike when you win a few bucks via punting were you spend recklessly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lol. Always busy with work na him you still dey gamble thread and get time for nairaland. Ptscheew

FunnyDude:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nadal and Djokovic don start win make i win. Make dem shaa win at least a set na him be my own. If dem like make dem play 100-102 for dem last set na dem sabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
alickdavid:

It's available on 1xbet app.

I guess you're using the mobile website.

RU94K for 1xbet app.

Oh thx...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
tojahh:
I don stake over 45.5 already

Shey na today? we recoup all loss here

@ hw many odds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Betnomore:
Lol. Always busy with work na him you still dey gamble thread and get time for nairaland. Ptscheew

lol, you Dey mind those 2 foоls?

BigChest but Small brain..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigChest:

Funnydude I'll like us to be friends... I have stopped punting for life and the earlier people realize that punting is not the way to success the better.
Gambling has never been & will never be the way to success. Nothing can ever replace hard work. Only people with myopic reasoning see gambling as a means of survival & they always end up regretting.

You shouldn't be gambling if you don't have a stable source of income, you will just end up frustrated or if you are lucky start making noise on a gambling thread trying to tell grown up adults what to do with their money. And that is the beginning of madness.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Paradiso edakun ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Friendly matches set today..... Wow!!! Ok 12k
#sportybet
#betpawa

Always pay everyday grin tongue

Is my time to shine tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
fashrola:

Here you go bro....

Betfarm
Which site can we use to monitor the goal kicks during inplay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Drwise alleged you collected money from one of his whatsapp member, the reason he kicked you out (that's not where am goin')

You were drwise group admin on whatsapp, everyone (excluding me) was begging you to add them to the group, but you were feeling fly.

Surprisingly, I saw you begging for funds on this thread one day. (You nor even get shame)
How do You do this? Lol. Yu no de tire.
Who open door 4 u again?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BigChest(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Viking007:
Gambling has never been & will never be the way to success. Nothing can ever replace hard work. Only people with myopic reasoning see gambling as a means of survival & they always end up regretting.

You shouldn't be gambling if you don't have a stable source of income, you will just end up frustrated or if you are lucky start making noise on a gambling thread trying to tell grown up adults what to do with their money. And that is the beginning of madness.
you are stupid have you forgotten how frustrated you were when you lost that 50k in times past... refrain from gambling

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)