Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885518 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by holupisayor(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
mr deadfool you don't know me and my capabilities oo undecided undecided ..

just one advice for you, go get a vpn because from my system, i can see that you are using an infinix hot 4 and viewing this thread from soora street, idiroko, ogun state undecided undecided prove me wrong grin grin grin
uncover me let's see
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
WavyJohn:

Should it become a problem I could do Customer Transfer to you then you help me withdraw. Is that also an option? My fear just be say I used fast Registration. Thanks.
You want me to alexitai your money? grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
RB007:

LukaModric does grin
Eh...not really undecided
Well.. it's just my opinion Sha. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
ladyF:
Thanks for the referral... wink
It was nothing... wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lhimeet:

Please tell me what type of phone I use in accessing this thread & location lipsrsealed
lol.. transfer 0.01eth for me make i tell you grin tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
lionsbet na wa oh, pesin no fit win with una bonus.
Each time I use your bonus, d game(s) always end up in colossal loss.
Una try
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Boooooom cool cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
holupisayor:
uncover me let's see
From my own system,I can see that you're a using an internet enabled Nokia torch and you're on top of a mango tree at festac estate near sambisa.
Me sef don turn CIA grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
mr deadfool you don't know me and my capabilities oo undecided undecided ..

just one advice for you, go get a vpn because from my system, i can see that you are using an infinix hot 4 and viewing this thread from soora street, idiroko, ogun state undecided undecided prove me wrong grin grin grin
shocked young man brilliant! Inbox me, I've got a job for you, your betting days are over
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
holupisayor:
uncover me let's see

From ur dp, you are just close to umunnunnu harbor down kwakwa way .. Its buying and selling down there..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rushmore:

Please,can you locate Alabi for me? Or better still, locate sure 100 odds for me mbok grin
lol... i'm not a joker ooo, i can actually do what i said grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
DeadFool:
shocked young man brilliant! Inbox me, I've got a job for you, your betting days are over
really? shocked smiley ... check your pm sir, i just messaged you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
promisious:

From ur dp, you are just close to umunnunnu harbor down kwakwa way .. Its buying and selling down there..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:

Oga, where me dey??

Note: if u talk area for Nigeria, u are wrong oo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congrats if you played

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Congrats if you played
Na fear make me no book am Oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
lol.. transfer 0.01eth for me make i tell you grin tongue
Make I hear word jare

If you know it, you'll be eager to say it

If I hear pim from you again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
DeadFool:
Was he right? shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
You no fit know where I pin like this.
cheesygrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lhimeet:

Make I hear word jare

If you know it, you'll be eager to say it

If I hear pim from you again
young man i nor know anything ooo, before sars go come arrest me for my house grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
AXYZ:

Your last game is VERY risky based on form. Evgeny has won ALL his recent games except doubles.

yeah, Evgeny Karlovsky has truely been on fire lately.. won itf usa recently, but overall Jason is a better player than him and should get a win here..it’s definitely a tough match, I’m still reasoning wether to cashout or not. undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tomorrow loading

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nkeona(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Someone help with 5 or 10 odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
JixNation:

You no fit know where I pin like this.

cheesygrin
lol.. baba i nor know ooo grin grin grin grin .. na joke i dey joke ooo grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
young man i nor know anything ooo, before sars go come arrest me for my house grin grin grin

Please can you help me with Alextaiwo location ......
Nice cashprice smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
1realBobby:
lol.. baba i nor know ooo grin grin grin grin .. na joke i dey joke ooo grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
chewbacca:

yeah, Evgeny Karlovsky has truely been on fire lately.. won itf usa recently, but overall Jason is a better player than him and should get a win here..it’s definitely a tough match, I’m still reasoning wether to cashout or not. undecided

ok boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Run from punting it can ruin your life grin grin

Wait am I the only one noticing industrialchemi absence

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Boooooom cool cool
I follow you chop am, thanks, anyone they for tomorrow

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
NLbully:
Run from punting it can ruin your life grin grin

Wait am I the only one noticing industrialc.hemi absence
Babe is in dubai enjoying her life grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
chewbacca:

Why not play d less favourite to win(i guess d odd will b 2+)with 10k or less(that is if the cashout is less dan 10k or not avail .....abi wat did i knw sef grin lemme cum nd b going jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lhimeet:

Was he right? shocked
surprisingly, he was very correct! I don't know what a talent like that is doing in a thread like this. He should be fvcking rich by now if he was channelling those skills in the right direction.

This means that we have to be wary of some of the persimonal infos we place online, because who knows...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)