Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4906581 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

I went to National Identity Management office, they brought out my details.

I have upgraded it. Than you all on this thread.
When the money enter, no forget me oh wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by akraym(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Micah70:
done.
check your mail.

Appreciate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

The lady that attended to me said, the money will not enter unless I upgrade, I don't have any valid means of identification currently.
Except my school ID card which they rejected.

Which kind wahala be this?

Edited. You don already resolve d matter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
pryme:

Ibos...
You are disgrace to your tribe.

I don't care who you are but if I should meet you in real life I will make sure sleep behind bars.
You say it's no one's business if yahoo deals are discussed here, you must be a can of shiit for spilling such offensive trash.
You idiots will cook up a storm but when it rains, it rains on all our roof.
PayPal does not want to see Nigerians rather they accept countries like Sudan and Niger that are not even up to Nigeria, all because of scumbags like you.
Nigeria is black listed in almost all the sites that has anything to do with online jobs.
Many legit sites that one can make good income from don't want to see Nigerians because that internet never forgets what scumbags like you have done to the image of this country.

When we are trying to start a new leaf scumbags like you pop up, you have the nerve to say "it's no one's business" you are lucky this is a faceless forum.

Continue your yahoo, you and your kids and your grand kids that will enjoy the punishment that comes with your actions.

what is this idiot saying? You are nothing but a fool. What have you archived since you where born? Abeg don’t disturb my peace.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
akraym:
check your mail.

Appreciate
yeah. You are welcome � brother
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

When the money enter, no forget me oh wink

grin grin

Sure!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Edited. You don already resolve d matter.

I for like see wetin you type na baba.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

I for like see wetin you type na baba.

Lol. Na NIMC and Road safety I.D options I been dey propose base on say Na instanta dem go issue you temporary cards/slips wey u fit use for upgrade.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Micah70:
what is this idiot saying? You are nothing but a fool. What have you archived since you where born? Abeg don’t disturb my peace.

You want to find out? Or you are just asking?
Funny you talk about peace, you want peace but you want to cause another human being pain.
It will be better you jump in front of moving train rather think you will escape karma.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Lol. Na NIMC and Road safety I.D options I been dey propose base on say Na instanta dem go issue you temporary cards/slips wey u fit use for upgrade.

That road safety own money dey involved?

I spent nearly 5k today.

I enter high-level like 5 times today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
pryme:

You want to find out? Or you are just asking?
Funny you talk about peace, you want peace but you want to cause another human being pain.
It will be better you jump in front of moving train rather think you will escape karma.
this guy nah mumu. Please allow me to have peace. I’m a yahoo boy?

If you quote me again ugwu onyeoma will kill you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
pryme:

Ibos...

I don't care who you are but if I should meet you in real life I will make sure sleep behind bars.
You say it's no one's business if yahoo deals are discussed here, you must be a can of shiit for spilling such offensive trash.
PayPal does not want to see Nigerians rather they accept countries like Sudan and Niger that are not even up to Nigeria, all because of scumbags like you.
Nigeria is black listed in almost all the sites that has anything to do with online jobs.
Many legit sites that one can make good income from don't want to see Nigerians because that internet never forgets what scumbags like you have done to the image of this country.

When we are trying to start a new leaf scumbags like you pop up, you have the nerve to say "it's no one's business" you are lucky this is a faceless forum.

Continue your yahoo, you and your kids and your grand kids that will enjoy the punishment that comes with your actions.

Micah70:

Who the bolded is, is very obvious here..

Based on your level of reasoning. you are not expected to figure out who that is...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lionhearted: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
funnynation:

When was that? Bcs the first Bank I know rejected my own this year including some people I met in the bank that same day for minor correction. They said I should get Driver's License or Tax ID.

January. When I have BVN name mismatched issue. The branch initially do shakara until I mailed their head office.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bluekhid: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
pryme:

Ibos...

Jeez!!
Hate speech still in this era?

haba Nigga
too bad

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Micah70:
this guy nah mumu. Please allow me to have peace. I’m a yahoo boy?

If you quote me again ugwu onyeoma will kill you

So now you know you are not a yahoo boy, you should have shut your offensive trap, rather than spit out flea infested comments.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

That road safety own money dey involved?

I spent nearly 5k today.

I enter high-level like 5 times today.

Hahaha, no yawa. At least you don resolve am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
felzylix:

Who the bolded is, is very obvious here..

Based on your level of reasoning. you are not expected to figure out who that is...
LMAO. Sublime SmackDown.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bluekhid:

Jeez!!
Hate speech still in this era?

haba Nigga
too bad
Sharap if you don't know why he said all that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clily: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
highman10:
where in enugu are you from?
Achara layout
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bluekhid: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You can come shut me up bro!!

or better still call the popo

on a serious note....no matter his experience with a particular igbo or a group of igbo's he should not bring the curse on tge entire race!!
just saying though

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
in play tip.. gmund vs sv seeboden over 4.5 ist half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

i don’t know your problem. What did you know about my comment. What bad on it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
RB007:

1-6 shocked Very wide margin Let's see how it goes...
He's responded very well. I'm now concerned about Popsipil V.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bluekhid:

You can come shut me up bro!!

or better still call the popo

on a serious note....no matter his experience with a particular igbo or a group of igbo's he should not bring the curse on tge entire race!!
just saying though
don’t mind the Ofe nmanu people. The idiot no fit respect his old age.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dicki:

He's responded very well. I'm now concerned about Popsipil V.

3-2 lead in the last set...He's strolling to victory cheesy. Tough game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Shezkid:

Red sause
Predictd That Match To End 0:0HT @3.60 But, Cudnt Play Cos Of Fone.
Cc: Chiefheywhy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bluekhid: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Micah70:
don’t mind the Ofe nmanu people. The idiot no fit respect his old age.
Lolz
���
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Hahaha, no yawa. At least you don resolve am.

I swear.

Money good sha.

The lady after checking my account just dey crack jokes for me. I dey laff like Mumu.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

I swear.

Money good sha.

The lady after checking my account just dey crack jokes for me. I dey laff like Mumu.

grin

You no come arrange the babe?

Don't tell me NO.? angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
boom boom

smile if u playd dese game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
JixNation:

I swear.

Money good sha.

grin

Forget me not oh

Make I day second in line cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You no come arrange the babe?

Don't tell me NO.? angry

Person wey wear engagement ring?

sad shocked

I no wan enter lakwa I beg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.