Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4887135 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Abdulmaleek4: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Looopy:
Lol grin grin
Sent you a mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Are you not the same monkier with jxnation am. I ryt.

Yes I am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
locust:
Who has funded 1xbet lately? Dem no gree me deposit
I withdraw one hour ago... And I fund just 10 minutes ago, both went through, no problem whatsoever.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Justhere: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bigmex:
Guys betting in the double chance (12) market for at least two picks every day...is it worth the time for a safe roll over strategy?
the fact is nothing is sure in punting not even 1mins draw. all is just probability with chances of either a win or a loss. but since you have reduce your chances of losing by selecting just 2 games, just give it a trial with luck on your side who knows you might conquer alabi. but bear it in mind that in this 17days journey your capital along with accumulated interest will disappear with just a single draw in your selection. but if you conquer at the end of that 17days you yourself can then decided if it worth it or not. good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wetin happen why they ban you.. or you don go fight.. cheesy cheesy
IamJix:

Yes I am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingsArena:
This is not Lionsbet's doing but a directive from the Lotteries Board which we are following to the latter . Please feel free to carry out a research. By the way, it is requested for ONCE, if you wish to withdraw 250k or more (just incase you intend to withdraw the said amount in the future). Your payment was also verified immediately, upon sending your ID card and you were sent an email to that effect so kindly request again.

ur mobile site is now absolutely wack, who are your programmers n moderators,,,,,i'm very sure u people don't normally testrun all this your *Crap Upgrading* on operamini and its likes after the upgrade. Not everyone will be able to afford a Google Chrome enabled phone,,,,,,even for me as an android user, sometimes u might just want to book a game sharply and it's impossible to do that with chrome because navigating the site isn't swift as that of the mobile site. If u don't revert back to the former, then u just lost a customer. You can ask Nairabet whatsup....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
yomislim:
I withdraw one hour ago... And I fund just 10 minutes ago, both went through, no problem whatsoever.

For two weeks now, I've not funded 1xbet successfully. I contacted them, they were asking the type of phone I use. I don try chrome, e no work. App sef no work too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by damdam995(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bring your Bet9ja funding for me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrJames007:
I'm catchin fun o.
we dey catch d fun togeder.... next
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
locust:

For two weeks now, I've not funded 1xbet successfully. I contacted them, they were asking the type of phone I use. I don try chrome, e no work. App sef no work too
na only you get problem be that oo... I use mastercard funding anyway.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Justhere:

the fact is nothing is sure in punting not even 1mins draw. all is just probability with chances of either a win or a loss. but since you have reduce your chances of losing by selecting just 2 games, just give it a trial with luck on your side who knows you might conquer alabi. but bear it in mind that in this 17days journey your capital along with accumulated interest will disappear with just a single draw in your selection. but if you conquer at the end of that 17days you yourself can then decided if it worth it or not. good luck.

thanks mate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Wetin happen why they ban you.. or you don go fight.. cheesy cheesy

A certain female moniker named Biacan, was busy insulting everybody on Ashawao thread. I gave her her size, she called the mods for me.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hope they didn't ban you so much like that sha. undecided
IamJix:

A certain female moniker named Biacan, was busy insulting everybody on Ashawao thread. I gave her size, she called the mods for me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
what about selecting a large range of double chance (12) picks and shuffling them up and make a random pick of 2 games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ayoguy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
copied this game from someone here today bt cant remember d moniker.. the game was a BOOOM..
B945SPZZQQCQWS-1657925
Wished i staked higher

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babyfaceafrica: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ayoguy:
copied this game from someone here today bt cant remember d moniker.. the game was a BOOOM..
B945SPZZQQCQWS-1657925
Wished i staked higher
show love
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
yomislim:
na only you get problem be that oo... I use mastercard funding anyway.

Na verve I dey use. problem dey dis season o. I can't imagine punting without 1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
in-play tip:

John Millman to win @ 1.8 odds

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Hope they didn't ban you so much like that sha. undecided

Yes baba.

One month ban.
Then I tried log in with my other account, they banned it till 2028.

grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrJames007:
I feel like rolling. 1-10k
I wanted picking Astana 0.5 o, but before I could make a move ball don enter net. I'm indiscipline on dis one. God! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
gift01:
It is the Law. You must provide a valid I.D when withdrawing large. Even innobets faced such from bet9ja when he was withdrawing his millions

Innobets was withdrawing how much again? Remind me.

People withdraw more than 2 million on Bet9ja, no IDs needed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
locust:

Na verve I dey use. problem dey dis season o. I can't imagine punting without 1xbet
bro go get mastercard, or better still make someone fund you here imustretur and Co..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
einsteine:

41m
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrJames007:
I wanted picking Astana 0.5 o, but before I could make a move ball don enter net. I'm indiscipline on dis one. God! grin
can u add me on Whatsapp 4 fast inplay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Booking Number:Z7CVCPHH 10 odds grin kiss kiss

Chisnall, Dave - Smith, Michael
2HH(Darts)

Anderson, Gary - van Barneveld, Raymond
1HH(Darts)

Serbia - Hungary
1(Waterpolo)

Croatia - Montenegro
1 DNB(Waterpolo)

Italy - Russia
1(Waterpolo)

FYR Macedonia - Switzerland
2 (Handball)

Turkey - Georgia
1 (Handball)
Montenegro - Slovakia
1(Handball)

Trinidad and Tobago - Cuba
2HH(Volleyball)

Venezuela - Costa Rica
1HH(Volleyball)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your original monkier na just for one month na.. or is it the main monkier they ban till 2028..
IamJix:

Yes baba.

One month ban.
Then I tried log in with my other account, they banned it till 2028.

grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lies. Idcard will be needed.. undecided
einsteine:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Your original monkier na just for one month na.. or is it the main monkier they ban till 2028..

tongue

Na one month ban my original chop.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
yomislim:
bro go get mastercard, or better still make someone fund you here imustretur and Co..

The problem is that it wouldn't take me to the page where I would input my card details. Once I select card funding and input amount, on clicking 'confirm', there would be blackout.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
cheesy grin any game tday...
IamJix:

tongue

Na one month ban my original chop.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
einsteine:

Innobets had to provide a valid ID card before they allowed him to withdraw, even loopy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy grin any game tday...
No baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.