Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4891140 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Ignore..
nuesednutlofa:
toddler in adult body.

People go dey think from down go up, you go dey think from up come down.

Faggøt

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2018
promisious:

What was his end game?

Lost the little rep I got for that fellow

Lol..that dude is a psycho.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
adewumiopeyemi:
I serve in brass in 2011. Then there was not a bet9ja in that area.. I was only using 9ja predit.. before they run away with my money... how is that brass now.. is there bet9ja in that area nw..
[/s]

All these tales by moonlight.

You're not the only one that started punting in 2011 or 2000.

Alaye baje
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Juventus vs Bayern

No throwins angry
The agent wey they update don go offline sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Juventus dey lead nwquote author=2dice01 post=69708386]Juventus vs Bayern

No throwins angry
The agent wey they update don go offline sad[/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Juventus dey lead nwquote author=2dice01 post=69708386]Juventus vs Bayern

No throwins angry
The agent wey they update don go offline sad
ewure, he knows next to nothing.

He's talking 'bout throwing, baboon.

90% of your posts is solely for searching for gf on nairaland. So you're not man enough to toast a girl offline.

And the idiot even contested for Mr. Nairaland. Abirun, nah your type dem dey find there.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2018
I'm proud of juventus.... thanks to favilli, higuain should better sign to Chelsea
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by calixjabs(f): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

OK guys. For everyone that sees betting as an investment, big up to you all.
I've been on a roll so far, and my XXXXXX bankers have been Rolling in.... And without a slight glitch
See betting as an investment and not some lucky Russian roulette.
It took me years to discover that. Build up capital. Stake only when the market is favorable. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, and most importantly, avoid BASEL for at least five matches this season. grin
In the spirit of the game, I'll recharge the number of the person that first quotes me here tomorrow morning.
Blessings all, and may our greens never come to a halt.
It's Ben the advocate again. Signing out for the night smiley

boss u fit show me some of ur strategy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2018
austino677:
I'm proud of juventus.... thanks to favilli, higuain should better sign to Chelsea
Is Juventus proud of you?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Attention seeker.. ingnore.. you go keep quiet.. just continue they rant..
nuesednutlofa:
ewure, he knows next to nothing.

He's talking 'bout throwing, baboon.

90% of your posts is solely for searching for gif on nairaland. So you're not man enough to toast a girl offline.

And the idiot even contested for Mr. Nairaland. Abirun, nah your type dem dey find there.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Emre can should return to Liverpool grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Attention seeker.. ingnore.. you go keep quiet.. just continue they rant..
just to let you know. Its a male that's behind the rushmore moniker.

Stop all those unnecessary notice me wey you dey always dey do because of her.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Meanwhile,

Stake John Isner to win ATP ATLANTA @ 3.75

1XBET : QJNXK

Cc : Chewbacca

He can definitely win it.. hopefully he doesn’t meet a fellow big server like Nick Kyrgios in finals, he doesn’t do well against big servers.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:08am On Jul 26, 2018
None of. My business.. either male or female . Do you think I have anytin to do with rushmore.. you must be joking.. I only know him or her here..
nuesednutlofa:
just to let you know. Its a male that's behind the rushmore moniker.

Stop all those unnecessary notice me wey you dey always dey do because of her.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
None of. My business.. either male or female . Do you think I have anytin to do with rushmore.. you must be joking.. I only know him or her here..
instead of skull, na brick surround your head.

Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Betnomore:
47600k on dot won today. Money for generator for my new betking shop.
nice one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2018
chewbacca:

He can definitely win it.. hopefully he doesn’t meet a fellow big server like Nick Kyrgios in finals, he doesn’t do well against big servers.

Yeah, that's the only guy I'm kinda scared of now.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2018
She wil be here today.. let us see wether the allegation you brough against her is true or false.. don't want to say anytin for now.. Goodluck also..quote author=nuesednutlofa post=69708660]instead of skull, na brick surround your head.

Goodluck[/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Would have staked Juve to win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

You don't wanna drop your number, but you've forgotten you once littered this thread with your number.
Lwkmd!!! hypocrites everywhere. Forming what they're not... shior.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newbie2018: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Corinthians -cruizero @2.03ODDS YES
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2018
promisious:

Sorry oga..the funny thing is that's the only game I removed from ur games

Chaii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Just saw this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iXavier: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
From your write up I'll say you are still studying your Keith Moore or maybe you've just been introduced to clinical medicine. I get that you want to show off. It's normal for a young, naive green horn like you.
This is why I won't bother educating you on the classical symptoms of BAD. I can sniff BAD and schizophrenic-like symptoms even in a faceless forum so keep your disjointed knowledge to yourself.
You better go study for your MB I

This is hilarious, drmayor95 cleared you on clinical psychiatry which is done when in final year and you reply with this?
You don't even know when Keith Moore is used or what clinical medicine is.
You truly need to seek help.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mattyrukee(m): 2:01am On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
calixjabs:

boss u fit show me some of ur strategy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mattyrukee(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2018
I'm here... Make you no for get me o
Benthom:

I've been on a roll so far, and my XXXXXX bankers have been Rolling in.... And without a slight glitch
It took me years to discover that. Build up capital. Stake only when the market is favorable. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, and most importantly, avoid BASEL for at least five matches this season. grin
In the spirit of the game, I'll recharge the number of the person that first quotes me here tomorrow morning.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 2:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Lhimeet:
This guy is a crook sha grin

He added 02 @ the back of the coupon so you won't see this post when you search for the Bet9ja ID on NL.. shocked

Busted! cheesy grin

Then Seun should do the needful sooner than later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2018
seedorfy134

Assalamualaikum
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 3:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

Congrats Baba. Teach us your strategy abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otunbablacq: 3:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Benthom:

Abeg show us the way. I see as investment but no idea on how best to move
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 4:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Rushmore:

What's the code?

It is a long shot
Confidence level - 0%

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2018
chidiezeh:
Just saw this
I guess he proved himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.