Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4933356 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ural - Anzhi Makhachkala (Throw-ins)
Total: 45.5 Under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
lol... young man, I'm not from the east ooo. now I can see that your enormous anger towards me is being brewed from the fact that you thought I was igbo. why una hate Igbo like this?

well, if you may know, I'm a proper Benin boy from Edo state, the land of witches and wizards grin .. yes, chiefheywhy, I agree majority of our girls are lose, most people reference us as basically evil people, but tha one nor concern me. my race or tribe does not define my person.

so also, to all the Yoruba brothers here, I nor mean say una dull, despite say una tribe get many dull people. try to understand me. Nigeria is the nation with the poorest people today, and yet we have the richest black man and many other rich people alike.

as a gentle man that I am, I tender my unreserved apologies to any Yoruba demon herein, who feels hurt about my statements. please don't take it to heart brothers, Alabi is the common enemy here.

u aren't still making sense,,,,,,u just keep on repeating your sensless lines,,,,,shutting up ur stinky mouth would do u an enormous favour....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Turkeelex:

u aren't still making sense,,,,,,u just keep on repeating your sensless lines,,,,,shutting up ur stinky mouth would do u an enormous favour....
seems the dude just a used pentium II desktop system. So the keyboard dey shack am. That's why he's typing all those long nonsense epistle.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Turkeelex:

grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
seems the dude just a used pentium II desktop system. So the keyboard dey shack am. That's why he's typing all those long nonsense epistle.
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
yehmy:
Like how many odds sir?

20oddz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alaadin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
yehmy:
Thailand league

Start 1pm

Buraim united straight win

Bless up bros, more green to ur slip

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gody05:
[s][/s] I am highly disappointed in you, of all the pressing issues on ground, it is this trash you chose to spew. If you are lynched for these derogatory statements by bigots, don't you deserve it? Yorubas are bad yet you Igbos won't stop trooping down here to work your useless asses off. I won't say more that that. BTW, whats the job of these useless admins sef?
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
mbaprosper:
Hermahack I used my house rent 300k to play it, divided it using a surebet calculator u can download it from play store. The odds I played were 3.95 3.86 2.32 . Using the 300k as stake, divided into 3 parts then staked 80,517.41on the 3.95 odds, 82394.76 on the 3.86 odds and 137087.83 on the 2.32 odds.. Whatever the outcome 20k was my profit. Difficult part is getting the odds in one bookie. Best alternative is having multiple bet account.. Live games is also nice if ur fast enough before the odds drop.
Which bookie did you get the arbitrage??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whatmoreng: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Aliaksandra Sasnovich
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:
cry

See as senior men I look up to dey fall hands embarassed

Some discussions are best avoided because they will never lead to anything productive.
A foreigner viewing this thread will not register any of us in memory by tribe or ethnic group.
As far as he/she is concerned, we are all Nigerians.

"A brave man win fights while a wise man avoids fights"

Who do you think will have a more peaceful and fulfilled life between the two of them?

In scamming abi tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
lol... young man, I'm not from the east ooo. now I can see that your enormous anger towards me is being brewed from the fact that you thought I was igbo. why una hate Igbo like this?

well, if you may know, I'm a proper Benin boy from Edo state, the land of witches and wizards grin .. yes, chiefheywhy, I agree majority of our girls are lose, most people reference us as basically evil people, but tha one nor concern me. my race or tribe does not define my person.

so also, to all the Yoruba brothers here, I nor mean say una dull, despite say una tribe get many dull people. try to understand me. Nigeria is the nation with the poorest people today, and yet we have the richest black man and many other rich people alike.

as a gentle man that I am, I tender my unreserved apologies to any Yoruba demon herein, who feels hurt about my statements. please don't take it to heart brothers, Alabi is the common enemy here.

Next time borrow sense bfor spewing trash, Yoruba peeps will stay on Dia own chilling without troubling no one, u folks will brew trouble and when given a dose of ur own medicine yall start playin victim, everyone get him own for body and neva throw stone when u live in a glass house.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Next time borrow sense bfor spewing trash, Yoruba peeps will stay on Dia own chilling without troubling no one, u folks will brew trouble and when given a dose of ur own medicine yall start playin victim, everyone get him own for body and neva throw stone when u live in a glass house.
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
yea, definitely...
This guy sef. The other time you came out here to distribute red games, calling on everyone to stake on them.
Today you initiated a tribal chaos.
You are notorious for causing nuisance.

grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
NLbully:

In scamming abi tongue
Make una leave this "Alexington Steal" na grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:
cry

See as senior men I look up to dey fall hands embarassed

Some discussions are best avoided because they will never lead to anything productive.
A foreigner viewing this thread will not register any of us in memory by tribe or ethnic group.
As far as he/she is concerned, we are all Nigerians.

"A brave man win fights while a wise man avoids fights"

Who do you think will have a more peaceful and fulfilled life between the two of them?

Abeg sheath your swords biko.
Alabi don wound me.
I need money.
I don tire for all this nonsense angry
Alexistaiwo the master of humor smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Domin.ique Myn.d44 Se.un Pus.kin
Check the blue highlighted sentence grin grin
Nairaland infamous assshole, I hail o...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
BetterKola:

When I played this ticket, I was so happy that I will wreck Alabi. I never knew this ticket will go the other Way......Choi angry

baba I'm not a magician na

i just dey try my best
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
TissuePaper:
Alexistaiwo the master of humor smiley

I can't agree less.... Nobody has a better sense of humour on this thread... I repeat.. No one.. He is a master of savagery

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
Lol... that does not remove from the fact that we will still 'kpansh' tonight grin
Yes, and It doesn't change the fact that you will still beg for funds sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Micah70(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
na so so afonjas just full this nairaland. una Igbo brothers dey market now dey make money, Hausa dey take over every aspect of military. una own na to just dey here dey insult una Papa... very backward race...
they don’t have creative job. Nah online scam always favor them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
drop the code for normal odds na

Boss.
I no later forecast the normal odds..
The Judas wey I dey see plenty pass Peter.

Make we siddon dey look as tomorrow go be.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adebayoggt(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
You guys are spamming this thread with tribal unnecessary hate.We don't do that here on this thread.
The only mission of this thread is sharing strategy to wreck the bookies.
Tribal hate preacher either enjoy games here or observe as a guest.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2018

lowkey mode activated

no more posting of booking code lipsrsealed

only wining coupon

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by uppa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
1realBobby:
it's not a matter of tribal war, it's just the plain truth. I was born in the south south, schooled in the east, stayed a while in the north, now in the west. of all the places I've been, I've never seen anyone so backward in thinking like the Yoruba man. I stay in osogbo presently, 70% of the people here can't even speak English at all. language aside, the way they behave is Something else... like wtf, I went to the bank the other day, spoke English to the cashier and she was like ' ejoor, mi o gbo English rara' ... I told her I can't speak Yoruba ooo , and the next thing that came out of her mouth was 'olodo rabata ni yen' ... their attitude is too some how
Honestly.....am highly disappointed in you as an individual, all because you wanted to buttress your point, you had to degrade yourself to telling a lie, if you know history, the west is the most educated.....no gain saying dat other tribes too aint educated. I have stayed in the eastern part of Nigeria and have met with the educated and non educated.....but they speak there dialect more, even in public places....shld I now say they are not educated......pls be guided with the way you reason......Peace

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Toyorsih:

I can't agree less.... Nobody has a better sense of humour on this thread... I repeat.. No one.. He is a master of savagery
all these just so he can drop booking codes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
BetterKola:

When I played this ticket, I was so happy that I will wreck Alabi. I never knew this ticket will go the other Way......Choi angry
so u stake that game, u Mumu o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jagaban880:

lowkey mode activated

no more posting of booking code lipsrsealed
only wining coupon ..

after you've successfully depleted people's account grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whatmoreng: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
mbaprosper:
Hermahack I used my house rent 300k to play it, divided it using a surebet calculator u can download it from play store. The odds I played were 3.95 3.86 2.32 . Using the 300k as stake, divided into 3 parts then staked 80,517.41on the 3.95 odds, 82394.76 on the 3.86 odds and 137087.83 on the 2.32 odds.. Whatever the outcome 20k was my profit. Difficult part is getting the odds in one bookie. Best alternative is having multiple bet account.. Live games is also nice if ur fast enough before the odds drop.
Which bookies you use?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
uppa:
Honestly.....am highly disappointed in you as an individual, all because you wanted to buttress your point, you had to degrade yourself to telling a lie, if you know history, the west is the most educated.....no gain saying dat other tribes too aint educated. I have stayed in the eastern part of Nigeria and have met with the educated and non educated.....but they speak there dialect more, even in public places....shld I now say they are not educated......pls be guided with the way you reason......Peace
seun, please delete this moniker from nairaland database. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.