Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4913952 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
justwiseass:
IndustrialChemistry is slowly but surely fading away into the air... and turns invincible.

A lesson to those that are intending to cash in on unaware and unguided folks. A good name is all you need. Be contented with the little u have. It is better to beg than to scam.

Tho your moniker is not your real name. But then, this is internet; a global village.

Quit Scamming!

Are you kidding me?

So industrialchemi too is a scammer

This comment brought me out of sabbatical.

Hope you good brother?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
yehmy:
why are you quoting yourself... This is how madness use to start o lipsrsealed
Ah, Yehmy. No do o.
After ds ur CIA Job. Who go pay you. Which one you de twin me with person wey I won de use im game de pass ahead. Plus the madness own you carry join for my mention, berra stop smoking in ur dream. ionunderstand. Just b smart bro.
P.s And 4 ds better drop me 2odds to appease d gods.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
IamJix:
lipsrsealed
How's cricket judged? Someone help me check the current Indian game, wupo away ever win?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
My betking shop opens this week.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
That's the reason I love anti-martingale. It keeps me in check and prevents chasing losses.
But I still struggle though.

Do you have a better strategy to avoid chasing losses?
I was thinking of a new theory- 'the daily fixed anti-martingale staking'.
It means I allocate a fixed amount to betting for the day and play using anti-martingale.
If I lose it all, then I'm done for that day.
But if I win, then I can continue for a couple of hands before retiring at the next loss, having made a tangible profit.
I haven't quite found any staking spreadsheet that minimizes losses (while concurrently guaranteeing profit) like the Anti-martingale ...and the fact that you intend maintaining a fixed start up capital per day is laudable... So I think it's worth going for

But you should also put into cognisance the win rate of the market and the odd range... As such the expected win rate should be 3/5 on odds of 2.0 and above for the Anti-martingale to be executed successfully.

However, I have decided to 'not' be barricaded within the confines of a particular staking plan rather I want to be dynamic and fully utilize the Bayesian inference...because the market and its results change everyday and it's expected that we adapt to these changes...thereby beshielding us when the market decides to go on an opposite results frenzy.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
locust:

Sorry for the late reply. It's self-explanatory na. With good bankroll comes discipline and encourages confidence. Confidence and instincts, don't ignore these. And there are certain markets to deploy in certain matches. Past experiences are also key considerations.

Whariyujustsay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Betnomore:
green hustle sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
WavyJohn:

Ah, Yehmy. No do o.
After ds ur CIA Job. Who go pay you. Which one you de twin me with person wey I won de use im game de pass ahead. Plus the madness own you carry join for my mention, berra stop smoking in ur dream. ionunderstand. Just b smart bro.
P.s And 4 ds better drop me 2odds to appease d gods.
on a more serious note no one is stoping him to quit droping games but he should first clear his name and phone number attach to scam we are only doing this so that pple won't fall for his scam activities grin

P:S - don't use the word Bigot on pple that are on a good cause..

oya go nd risk either salzburg or genk over3.5 am sure those teams should be mad on goals today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hyfer:
So someone can't fund their betting account with UBA.. Useless bank

Lemme fund it for you wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Betnomore:
You go dey play free game for me now grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
yehmy:
on a more serious note no one is stoping him to quit droping games but he should first clear his name and phone number attach to scam we are only doing this so that pple won't fall for his scam activities grin

P:S - don't use the word Bigot on pple that are on a good cause..

oya go nd risk either salzburg or genk over3.5 am sure those teams should be mad on goals today
Sorry 'bout the bigot word.
Hope say na clear conscience for that your o3.5. grin

Cuz me don de fund like this o. Waiting OTP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
I haven't quite found any staking spreadsheet that minimizes losses (while concurrently guaranteeing profit) like the Anti-martingale ...and the fact that you intend maintaining a fixed start up capital per day is laudable... So I think it's worth going for

But you should also put into cognisance the win rate of the market and the odd range... As such the expected win rate should be 3/5 on odds of 2.0 and above for the Anti-martingale to be executed successfully.

However, I have decided to 'not' be barricaded within the confines of a particular staking plan rather I want to be dynamic and fully utilize the Bayesian inference...because the market and its results change everyday and it's expected that we adapt to these changes...thereby beshielding us when the market decides to go on an opposite results frenzy.

Yes anti-martingale is good smiley

It can unmartingale your betslip so in case you have 3 red Tomato in your slip they can pardon you and still pay you back your money but with the Bayesian inference haaaaa Bayelsa people mad oo if your ticket get any red like this I no think say they fit return half talk more of returning the full stake

That's why I think the Borno Inference is still okay smiley

Ode meji abi shey na Ode two in one undecided

grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:

Insightful!
Aloha!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
How can one person be quoting himself, by himself and for himself?
Is this not madness?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NCP: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mistaken Identity

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
NLbully:

Yes anti-martingale is good smiley

It can unmartingale your betslip so in case you have 3 red Tomato in your slip they can pardon you and still pay you back your money but with the Bayesian inference haaaaa Bayelsa people mad oo if your ticket get any red like this I no think say they fit return half talk more of returning the full stake

That's why I think the Borno Inference is still okay smiley

Ode meji abi shey na Ode two in one undecided

grin grin

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
This thread just dey make me laugh grin grin
Peace, One Love.✌

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Football Predictions:

BRAZIL: PALMERIAS VS PARANA - HOME WIN @ 1.28

SLOVAKIA: SLOVAN VS PODBREZOVA - HOME WIN @ 1.22

ESTONIA: PAIDE VS KURESSAARE - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.40

Source: www.worthybet.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Denmark»Superliga = Randers FC - Odense = DRAW OR AWAY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
WavyJohn:

Sorry 'bout the bigot word.
Hope say na clear conscience for that your o3.5. grin

Cuz me don de fund like this o. Waiting OTP
E suppose come tru na accumulator of 10games i wan do, gatz change my phone nxt month so i dey find over2.5 to join, last night own na only two games cast am just for them to score 1goal each
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
How can 22players be scoring just one goal angry

Eri yin ti buru angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
You got more winnings than 84% of all users... #Achievement #sportybet...... grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
seedorfy134:
You got more winnings than 84% of all users... #Achievement #sportybet...... grin

Choi..
I follow for those users oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Owomkpo:
Choi.. I follow for those users oh
sure nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by merengue: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
*PLEASE FOLLOW MY PAGE FOR SURE GAMES*

⚽ *BULLET* ⚽�
ODDS: 4.00
SUREBET BN: R68J4

❇ *BETSLIP* ❇
1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Copenhagen vs AaB Aalborg
Multi Goals FT

1-5 Goals @ 1.11
Sankt Gallen vs Sion
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.23
BK Hacken vs Orebro
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Italy U19 vs Portugal U19
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.19
Lech Poznan vs Cracovia
Multi Goals FT

1-5 Goals @ 1.10
Salzburg vs LASK Linz
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Lokeren vs Genk
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.25
Hobro vs Brondby
Multi Goals FT

*RAGNAR BULLET TIPS*
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

WHATSAPP: 07065871890
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Some one should unlock this shit

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
merengue:
*PLEASE FOLLOW MY PAGE FOR SURE GAMES*

⚽ *BULLET* ⚽�
ODDS: 4.00
SUREBET BN: R68J4

❇ *BETSLIP* ❇
1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Copenhagen vs AaB Aalborg
Multi Goals FT

1-5 Goals @ 1.11
Sankt Gallen vs Sion
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.23
BK Hacken vs Orebro
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Italy U19 vs Portugal U19
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.19
Lech Poznan vs Cracovia
Multi Goals FT

1-5 Goals @ 1.10
Salzburg vs LASK Linz
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.21
Lokeren vs Genk
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.25
Hobro vs Brondby
Multi Goals FT

*RAGNAR BULLET TIPS*
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

WHATSAPP: 07065871890

Some of this games will end 0-0 cos most is first game of the season
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
illegalking:
God bless you boss.. Na man u be.. Any little thing either good or bad they just wanna criticise and no matter what you say they will be forming CID.. I discovered a mine, but I have never said a thing about it here before because the way them go take crucify me omo..
alaye forget that talk why is the scammers number same as yours?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
illegalking:
God bless you boss.. Na man u be.. Any little thing either good or bad they just wanna criticise and no matter what you say they will be forming CID.. I discovered a mine, but I have never said a thing about it here before because the way them go take crucify me omo..
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND MAKE A FORTUNE OK YOU WONT FEED MORE THAN MY DOGS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
yommyk222:
VILLAGE***TIPS grin grin
Total Odds: 19+
Booking No: Z7CCFS7F
7259 Superettan Jonkopings Sodra - Helsingborgs IF 2 2.37
2352 Primera Division Colo Colo - Curico Unido 1X & Under(3.5) 1.55
1319 Premier Division Dundalk FC - Bohemians Dublin FC 1/1 1.78
9666 1st Division Strommen IF - Kongsvinger IL Over(2.5) 1.43
9667 1st Division Notodden FK - Aalesunds FK 12 & Under(4.5) 1.48
5547 Super League Selangor FC - Terengganu Over(2.5) 1.44
GOODLUCK cool
your tips are on point!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Benthom:
I wonder how much ya'll have that I want to scam.
Misinformation, bile, Hate.
All I ever did was share winning bankers here abi?
Did I ever ask anyone to pay?
OK na.
I intended doing a 20k giveaway from yesterday's profit, because in truth I bet for the thrill of it.
It doesn't even equate to 5% of my financial capabilities.
So I guess I'll carry my goodwill and snuff it up my ass, and carry on with my bankers.
Lots of broke hypocrites here, that wouldn't even make a noise when they see me, but nairaland has given them that strength.
That's my proceeds from yesterday, and since I'm not wanted here, I won't budge
Alright. This is my last post here, and if I ever post anything here again, then mock me.
May you all be guided on the right path.
Good bye
Forget that talk and answer the simple question . why is your number same with the scammers own

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.