Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4887944 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
Who knows maybe BetFarm gives 100% deposit bonus undecided

Or any bookie that gives first timers bonus

Modified: BetFarm self dey mad 5 selections with 2 odds each kuku no gimme the bonus mtcheew rubbish

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Fake guy
DonPikko:
The real and the fake donpiiko

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Blessings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
in-play tip:

itf women Kazan

Sofya Golubovskaya to win @ 1.95 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ibkayee(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
I was the first person to post that meme on NL
Lol I actually thought you’d photoshopped your head onto a baby when I first saw it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gracechellar(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
You sound rude!
I care less has nothing to do with being rude so don't get it twisted as you didn't envision my countenance when I typed it. He who i told totally understands.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Rushmore:
chewbacca,please can you prepare a 7days running game of both tennis and football ( mostly tennis because it seems to be your forte) with at least 3games per day? Because the village is getting over populated already.

lol, it would be good idea, but tennis games are usually played within 1-2 days..
I think mixing say tennis 5-10 odds and football 5-10 odds won’t be a bad idea smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Chiefheywhy
Hailings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
torres2:

I don't even why I followed Murray's game. Nigga almost gave a bp.

How you arrive at this pick and make judgemental situations of tenis is amazing I must confess. A secret admire of you.

I mean that Rodinov match you said opponent will win at set three and he did. Can you see the future ni my brother? grin

I followed the game too, McDonalds played really well, Murray had a slow start but picked up later.. and almost messed up at finish.. glad he won. cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by merengue: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2018
pls follow my pages
INSTAGRAM: @dennisbullett
Twitter: @dennisbullett

SUREBET BOOKING
STARTS

⚽ BULLET ⚽�
ODDS: 2.29
SUREBET BN: FYJ3C

❇ BETSLIP ❇
1-4 Goals @ 1.18
Spartak Trnava vs Legia Warsaw
Multi Goals FT

Over 0.5 @ 1.20
Hapoel Beer-Sheva vs Dinamo Zagreb
OU Hapoel Beer-Sheva Total Team Goals

1-4 Goals @ 1.17
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Shkendija
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.17
Kryliya Sovetov vs CSKA Moscow
Multi Goals FT

1-4 Goals @ 1.16
FC Pyunik vs Tobol Kostanay
Multi Goals FT

*RAGNAR BULLET TIPS*
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
WHATSAPP: 07065871890

#Footballbetting #nairabet #1xbet #surebet247 #bettingtips #bet9ja #betking #suretips #winners #chelseafc #manutd #merrybet #1960bet #supabet #betin #betfarm #bet365 #betwin #landbrokes #williamhill
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2018
chewbacca:

lol, it would be good idea, but tennis games are usually played within 1-2 days..
I think mixing say tennis 5-10 odds and football 5-10 odds won’t be a bad idea smiley
Aptly spoken!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2018
1realBobby:
Hello guys, a new season is about to begin...

something prompted me to go through my flashscore app just now, and guess what? I found out that this coming saturday, there are a total of 770 football matches to be played worldwide.

This got me thinking ' Bobby, so you mean say out of 770 matches, you nor fit predict 20 correctly?'

now, the issue here is that a lot of us drop different tickets during weekends, and most of these tickets are most times destroyed by just one or two games.

Then i remembered something... when Kizyte was still fully on this thread, he came up with an idea one day, that everyone should come up with their best pick for the weekend, just one game per person. And these different games would be incorporated into one million ticket per week, and everyone or anyone can decide to either play the full ticket, or remix to their taste.

Now, Kizyte is not here, but we are all matured guys on this thread. I am coming with this same proposition again that everyone should drop a game for this coming saturday, your very best pick each and the reason why you made the pick. now, these different picks would be incorporated into one mighty million ticket and everyone can go and do his or her own remix and come drop it here.

This is just a suggestion though, just incase you guys are interested. Lets set aside setiments, our different differences, our issues with one another and for once justify the reason why this thread was created; 'TO wreck Alabi'.

WE CAN'T CONTINUE DOING DESAME THING EVERYDAY AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT

But you are about to do what you just said in your statement.
This thing has been done before, and we all know how that turned out.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2018
chewbacca:

I followed the game too, McDonalds played really well, Murray had a slow start but picked up later.. and almost messed up at finish.. glad he won. cheesy
can timea babos win a set against Kristina mladenovic
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2018
nini1:
Z7C6YTBN

70+ Risky Tennis
Chewbacca what's your say on this 1st set over 9.5 games

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Dwayne22:

what if e cut
you don't get me well let me explain, I need free funding to play a game but the person that fund me i will share the game with the person also to stake with any amount.... now if i eventually win which i pray i will. then i will pay the person back with 1k for the person kindness
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
I was the first person to post that meme on NL

CERTIFICATE OF MEME

Nairaland hereby award you, DONPIIKO, this CERTIFICATE as a reward for being the first to use the meme, even though it's not confirmed.

Signed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MorataFC: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2018
andycoal40:

soon
remember me too grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
yehmy:
you don't get me well let me explain, I need free funding to play a game but the person that fund me i will share the game with the person also to stake with any amount.... now if i eventually win which i pray i will. then i will pay the person back with 1k for the person kindness
why can't u share d game here... if we win we pay you back 1k, if 20 member play d game u collect 1k each dat is 20k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
yehmy:
Who can fund me #500 on Nairabet in return i will share the game i want to stake it on With you and also if i win i will give you #1000
cc promisious chewbacca

Oga, alabi dey my gate since last week..

E no gree comot make I win..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
seedorfy134:
why can't u share d game here... if we win we pay you back 1k, if 20 member play d game u collect 1k each dat is 20k
I will start running after pple dt played It's better i play it myself bsides not everybody might want to bliv in d picks also i don't want to drive anyone to village if it goes south
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

If you've got any, mention me please.
ok boss sure
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
yehmy:
why can't you share it here....make everybody jolly together
And people whay go show u love go show you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
promisious:

Oga, alabi dey my gate since last week..

E no gree comot make I win..
lol.... remember paul and Silas grin the Lord will come to your rescue and pull down the gate and let Alabi sleep off so as for you to escape
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
bookiesondebt:

why can't you share it here....make everybody jolly together
And people whay go show u love go show you
If pple lose make dem dey find my house address
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2018
yehmy:
If pple lose make dem dey find my house address
Wetin stake at your risk mean?
If you write am gidigba for the game,then people whay play am are OTO(on their own)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2018
yehmy:
lol.... remember paul and Silas grin the Lord will come to your rescue and pull down the gate and let Alabi sleep off so as for you to escape

No wahala..
When the game u won share go start??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
You sound rude!
is it your sound?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by princemiah(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Up for grab! Samsung Galaxy S7 edge straight from the sea. Notice a single scratch and get your money back. Location Lagos
WhatsApp or call 0.8.1.6.7.7.9.9.4.7.9
Serious buyers only.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
promisious:

No wahala.. When the game u won share go start??
By 3pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2018
bookiesondebt:

Wetin stake at your risk mean?
If you write am gidigba for the game,then people whay play am are OTO(on their own)
las las if game win i go dey wait for show me love bah...

Case closed Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by merengue: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2018
pls follow my pages
INSTAGRAM: @dennisbullett
Twitter: @dennisbullett

SUREBET BOOKING
STARTS

⚽ BULLET ⚽�
ODDS: 10.00
SUREBET BN: M83FB

❇ BETSLIP ❇
Yes @ 1.68
Hapoel Beer-Sheva vs Dinamo Zagreb
Both Teams to Score

Shkendija @ 1.76
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Shkendija
Team To Qualify

1 or X @ 1.71
Spartak Trnava vs Legia Warsaw
Double Chance

2nd Half @ 2.00
FC Pyunik vs Tobol Kostanay
Half With Most Goals

*RAGNAR BULLET TIPS*
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
WHATSAPP: 07065871890

#Footballbetting #nairabet #1xbet #surebet247 #bettingtips #bet9ja #betking #suretips #winners #chelseafc #manutd #merrybet #1960bet #supabet #betin #betfarm #bet365 #betwin #landbrokes #williamhill

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
jizzus:
Chiefheywhy
Hailings

I dey troway salute. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50