Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4982527 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
bakayokoko:

BOOM! grin

congrats....u don pass interview grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mrblaze06:
Please who can help me credit my sportybet account with 300naira in exchange for airtime??

you better look out for scammers that'll be quoting you... no be say when e happen na here you go come dey lament.

sportybet Wey dey save people bank details
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Maticja: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let go

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Egypt - Premier League = El Dakhleya - Wadi Degla FC = HOME WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bushyhair:

my own
Z7C3DP56
booom

Congratz u don pass interview

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
yehmy:
Kenya league

Gor Mahia @ 1.50

Time 1pm

booom

u don pass interview

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mrblaze06: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
cyberhike:

you better look out for scammers that'll be quoting you... no be say when e happen na here you go come dey lament.

sportybet Wey dey save people bank details
Thanks I already credit my account..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
BOOOOOOOOOOMgrin

I hail oooo.

But it was 1-1 they played in 2nd half. So clarify that option for me pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jagaban880:

booom
u don pass interview grin
Abi now early morning kickoff just boom grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
justwiseass:

I hail oooo.

But it was 1-1 they played in 2nd half. So clarify that option for me pls
They won the first half and hence took the lead into the second half and just needed at worst a draw in the second half for the game to boom. If they had most the second half then it would have been a 2/x
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Haaaa punting is evil ooo

Analysis of the story

I went to Chinese super league wey goals dey plenty I jejely selected 2 teams Over 1.5both odds accumulated is 1.5

4 matches are happening the same time

The first team I played they played 1-1 in 27 minutes that one green con remain the second one

The second one scored 1-0 in 17minutes I dey shine teeth

The others 2 are still playing 0-0 though they were not in my ticket, I still dey happy say lass lass the ticket go green

45minutes na still 1-0 okay the smile is fading,what's on my mind is that 45 minutes is till enough to get another 1 goal, I kuku decided to go read comments on the match walahi Oyibo is mad, one is shouting 2-1 FT Fixed the other is shouting 1-1 FT Fixed, na so smile come back my face cz lass lass the two stupid predictions still leads to Over1.5

Meanwhile the other two matches have both scored 1 goal each

Skip to 65 minutes the other 2 and the other game in my ticket (also Over 1.5 ) are all playing 2-1 in my mind I don dey swear for the second team for my ticker

75 minutes the other 2 Don dey play Over 4.5

Aye ooo which Kain wahala e dz, na so I wan dey cry o

90minutes I don giveup on the ticket

Na so I want go check the ticket to check how the red color go be maybe na light red abi na deep red grin

Na so I see 1-1 for scoreline, de kind shout I shout ehn grin

Na so I go sofascore comment section to see as people dey celebrate, My brothers and sisters na so I see person write
VAR,

For my mind I think say the guy dey joke , until the moderator wrote the same thing also,I con dey ask myself say when did Chinese league start to dey use VAR when no be say na World Cup embarassed

Lass lass the goal was cancelled because of handball or wateva

Till now the garri wey I suppose drink e no pass my Throat e come be like say na rope dey hang am

Wetin come pain me pass be say the remaining matches played in the league ended up playing Over 5.5 angry

May Ogun kee the village people behind all my red tickets

Punting is bad for the health oo embarassed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
NLbully:
[b]Haaaa punting is evil ooo

Analysis of the story

I went to Chinese super league wey goals dey plenty I jejely selected 2 teams Over 1.5both odds accumulated is 1.5

The first team I played they played 1-1 in 27 minutes that one green con remain the second one

The others 2 are still playing 0-0 though they were not in my ticket, I still dey happy say lass lass the ticket go green

45minutes na still 1-0 okay the smile is gonna,what's on my mind is that 45 minutes is till enough to get another 1 goal, I kuku decided to go read comments on the match walahi Oyibo is mad, one is shouting 2-1 FT Fixed the other is shouting 1-1 FT Fixed na so smile come back my face cz lass lass the two stupid predictions still leads to Over1.5

Skip to 65 minutes the other 2 and the other game in my ticket (also Over 1.5 ) are all playing 2-1 in my mind I don dey swear for the team second team

Aye ooo which Kain wahala e dz na so I want dey cry on

Na so I want go check the ticket to check how the red color go be maybe na light red abi na deep red grin

Na so I go sofascore comment section to see as people dey celebrate, My brothers and sisters na so I see person write VAR

For my mind I think say the guy dey joke , until the moderator wrote the same thing also embarassed

Till now the garri wey I suppose drink e no pass my Throat e come be like say na rope dey hang am

Wetin come pain me pass be say the remaining matches played in the league ended up playing Over 5.5 angry
[/b]

ah bros the same thing happen to me..

I con they remember if they swear for me,i don already give up when message enter my phone say I win the ticket..oh boy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
yehmy:
Nairabet is leading with odds only there 24hrs payout is the issue
Nairabet also do not have make sense safe options like win or over / under and their interface is shitty. Besides, their odds and those of sportybet are at par compared to odds of bet9ja.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lumidey2013(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please guys, if one use flexbet on sportbet probably 6/8 and eventually all the 8games comes will they pay the normal amount for the full odd ?. urgent please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
yehmy:
Who can do customer to customer transfer for me Nairabet 300naira only

You all be nice
Everyday same request
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Smartgeek:
Everyday same request

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jagaban880:

booom

Congratz u don pass interview

lol tanx
na 2.5 sure buh to be on d same side

nai kill me last week
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Stranac:
ah bros the same thing happen to me..

I con they remember if they swear for me,i don already give up when message enter my phone say I win the ticket..oh boy

E no easy my brother embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lumidey2013(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
lumidey2013:
Please guys, if one use flexbet on sportbet probably 6/8 and eventually all the 8games comes will they pay the normal amount for the full odd ?. urgent please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
yehmy:
Abi now early morning kickoff just boom grin

u dey cash fire dis days oooo

wkend..... loading

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
lumidey2013:
no...dem no go pay
na only de flex bet wining
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
check dese games out for tomorrow
Z7BZCH9L
Z7BZBP8Q

help me spot d devils grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jagaban880:

u dey cash fire dis days oooo

wkend..... loading
d 2nd ticket na this Australia league wey fail to play over3.5 ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chewbacca please explain this to me

total number of games

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pman06(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buying Your Funds Regularly at reasonable rate

Message on Whatsapp for fast deal.

We buy

Skrill
BTC
Ethereum
Payoneer
Webmoney
Etc

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Another one today, I can guarantee you of winning 5/7 in a week (2 odds). Send a dm if interested

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
NLbully:
Haaaa punting is evil ooo

Analysis of the story

45minutes na still 1-0 okay the smile is fading,what's on my mind is that 45 minutes is till enough to get another 1 goal, I kuku decided to go read comments on the match walahi Oyibo is mad, one is shouting 2-1 FT Fixed the other is shouting 1-1 FT Fixed, na so smile come back my face cz lass lass the two stupid predictions still leads to Over1.5

Skip to 65 minutes the other 2 and the other game in my ticket (also Over 1.5 ) are all playing 2-1 in my mind I don dey swear for the second team for my ticker

Aye ooo which Kain wahala e dz, na so I wan dey cry o

Na so I go sofascore comment section to see as people dey celebrate, My brothers and sisters na so I see person write
VAR,

For my mind I think say the guy dey joke , until the moderator wrote the same thing also,I con dey ask myself say when did Chinese league start to dey use VAR when no be say na World Cup embarassed

Lass lass the goal was cancelled because of handball or wateva

May Ogun kee the village people behind all my red tickets

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sorry for the late response guys

Z7BZBB52
Stake :20,000
Potential winning :51,090
Confidence level :100
Source :XXXXXX

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bola4dprec(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Z7BZ8J8B just 2odd nothing sure 100%
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saltwater:
L2TAL

52+ odds

1xbet.

0 Assurance

.....Good luck
2 games cut am
Chai, I don analyze over 3.5 for Australian league finish, I no no wetin carry me go Japan league.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Since alabi no free me win regular,

Make virtual fall on me.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Maticja: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Who else followed me
Maticja:
Let go

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75