Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893782 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamJix:

Go to politic section and speak your unwanted grammers there.
Actually, I've been hanging out there a lot today. The variety of political opinions is markedly enormous. You also get to meet really weird internet strangers with skewed ideologies. Mad place, I must say.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Actually, I've been hanging out there a lot today. The variety of political opinions is markedly enormous. You also get to meet really weird internet strangers with skewed ideologies. Mad place, I must say.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
Hello and a good evening Mr Tissuepaper. Your day was great, I suppose.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donbrowser(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
pfpmoderator:
UPDATED LIST OF INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS

My name was omitted from the list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
So many angry internet strangers quoting me on my humble political submission. Get a grip, guys.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Hello and a good evening Mr Tissuepaper. Your day was great, I suppose.
Always bro... Went shopping actually.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

This my man..
E bi like say donpiko don plenty...

Well piko na piko I hail sir
how far your half time draws, It looks feasible. Hope u cooking something for the weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
this weekend I won't be going too big... I have a target of just 300k for the weekend and it must be achieved

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarafa68:
Z7B9CYMK 9odd. enjoy.
stupid nishikori 4uck tennis.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Z7B7QZZL 11 million

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
1realBobby:
this weekend I won't be going too big... I have a target of just 300k for the weekend and it must be achieved

I just like you sha. cheesy

No homo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
https://www.vocalbet.com/
hottest prediction site at the moment
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
Always bro... Went shopping actually.
Cool. Gotta show something for all that winnings, lest you give the whole cash back to Alabi and go back to zilch. cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
Remind me to ask industrialchemi to give you 5k on Monday.
iamjix kindly remind alexistaiwo to please remind me to remind donpiiko to remind industrialchemi grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
afoltundeseun:
iamjinx kindly remind alexistaiwo to please remind me to remind donpiiko to remind industrialchemi grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
B953SSEWPRRPEE-5409375

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Cool. Gotta show something for all that winnings, lest you give the whole cash back to Alabi and go back to zilch. cool
very true bro.. That's the smartest way to punt... After winning a substantial amount.. Use it on something that you can look back at and be comforted just in case Alabi decides to go hard on you. cheesy cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
1realBobby:

Just post the code
We can tweak it
I d find just 6 odds that will run from Friday to Sunday.
Make I nack 15k collect 90.
That is not too much to ask for na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who get 1k make e dash me )

Am depressed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
very true bro.. That's the smartest way to punt... After winning a substantial amount.. Use it on something that you can look back at and be comforted just in case Alabi decides to go hard on you. cheesy cool
Spot on! smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Who get 1k make e dash me )

Am depressed

"K"

That's your 1k
Take am.
Don't thank me.
What are we thread members for?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Brushing up for PFP grin

But which kain nonsense cashout be this na?

8/13.. Just 700 naira as cashout!
angry cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I just like you sha. cheesy
No homo
shocked shocked ... you're making me blush grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

"K"

That's your 1k
Take am.
Don't thank me.
grin cheesy grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetterKola: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin gist me oooo

You too like Story. Anyways, you have asked, you will receive grin

The Moniker Betterkola was gotten after my Encounter with those Road side Hausa Merchant.

After reading the medicinal benefit of Bitterkola, I decided to join the train of cheerful bitterkola Consumers.

On a fateful Saturday, the urge to eat my newly found "mojo" had no bound and of such, I had to visit Mallam Ibrahim. On reaching the kiosk of Mallam Ibrahim I scream with my low tone voice and asked him for BetterBitterkola.

He directed me to take bitterkola but his response was a bit harsh. In his actual words "Say na because of Bitterkola you wan block my ear". Anyways, I neglected his words and selected Six Bitter kola.

I visited his kiosk two days later after this encounter. I told him to give me another six bitterBetterkola again, his response this time was so subtle. He told me "Oga You go like to bugashi, Say the thing no dey tire you". On hearing that statement I was belittled because he made that statement in front of some Girls. In all sincerity, i was not buying BitterKola for the act of "bugashism". I had to laugh his accusation off like Gentlemancheesy

After this incident , anytime Mallam Ibrahim sees me, he always ask if I am not buying BitterKola. He thought that I always buy BitterKola because of the act of "Bugashism" but it's one of the benefit I get from it.
gringrin

He christened me BitterKola because of My Excessive consumption but I tweak the Name to BetterKolasmiley

I know that this story ain't necessary but I just feel like Sharing it grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

"K"

That's your 1k
Take am.
Don't thank me.
what happened to your Kehinde? Did you forgot him in the womb

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Owomkpo:

Just post the code
We can tweak it
I d find just 6 odds that will run from Friday to Sunday.
Make I nack 15k collect 90.
That is not too much ask for na.
lol... that's exactly my plan too... 27 odds from Friday to Sunday, 3 odds each day, accumulated and played with #10k... the #10k self is not even from my own pocket, na Alabi hand I build am grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
afoltundeseun:
what happened to your Kehinde? Did you forgot him in the womb

I thought you pride yourself on being the thread's sherlock Holmes grin

Dig my kehinde identity out yourself na

Won wadi e
Assignment cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mikeogb: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Might be a millionaire even billionaire .just met someone who happens to be friends with a Senegalese who plays in EPL and hes always a regular starter...he deliberately collects yellow cards for for gamblers(not all..he does this in all his paid games)...
50 likes and I might share for weekend

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetterKola:

The Moniker Betterkola was gotten after my Encounter with those Road side Hausa Merchant.

After reading the medicinal benefit of Bitterkola, I decided to join the train of cheerful bitterkola Consumers.

On a fateful Saturday, the urge to eat my newly found "mojo" had no bound and of such, I had to visit Mallam Ibrahim. On reaching the kiosk of Mallam Ibrahim I scream with my low tone voice and asked him for BetterBitterkola.

He directed me to take bitterkola but his response was a bit harsh. In his actual words "Say na because of Bitterkola you wan block my ear". Anyways, I neglected his words and selected Six Bitter kola.

I visited his kiosk two days later after this encounter. I told him to give me another six bitterBetterkola again, his response this time was so subtle. He told me "Oga You go like to bugashi, Say the thing no dey tire you". On hearing that statement I was belittled because he made that statement in front of some Girls. In all sincerity, i was not buying BitterKola for the act of "bugashism". I had to laugh his accusation off like Gentlemancheesy

After this incident , anytime Mallam Ibrahim sees me, he always ask if I am not buying BitterKola. He thought that I always buy BitterKola because of the act of "Bugashism" but it's one of the benefit I get from it.
gringrin

He christened me BitterKola because of My Excessive consumption but I tweak the Name to BetterKolasmiley

What's the meaning of Bugashism?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetterKola:

gringrin

so, I can safely assume that you have brown tooth from too much bitter kola

Modified:
Bitter kola is diff from kolanut
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lhimeet:
What's the meaning of Bugashism?
F_UCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)