Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928068 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Godrocks:
mad man
Hehehe.You're a real mad boy. Idiat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
locust:

Na soccer prediction site? Do they major on ov2.5?
very good for streaming matches.. and it doesn't cost much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
locust:

bro, see what these people are discussing here. I'll stop visiting this thread

spoilt shildreen!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emekus92:
well 45mins left. Donetsk will come back.
I c 2/1
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 -1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
See red everywhere
grin
Even tissue paper go knw say Alabi wicked today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by teewhydope(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Just take a look at Shaktar Donestk undecided

wink second half most scoring

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shahkter Donetsk are evil, busy raping the other team by 3 goals to 1. Hehehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emekus92:

Shakhtar Donetsk 2 -1

3 - 1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Twakor: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
1realBobby:
'Better' is relative.
If you want a bookie that you could trust to pay you any amount including milions without any hitch, try Bet9ja. Bad side, low odds and a little delay in payout.

If you want the bookie with the fastest payout ever, just like bank transfer, with reasonably high odds and good user interface, try Sportybet. Bad side.. unavailability of diverse sports options and fewer markets.

If you want a bookie who is still living in past glories, with no basic improvement to their system despite the upgrade of others in the industry, try merrybet.

If you want a bookie with a quite fairly fast pay out system, availability of any market you could think of, quite good odds, advanced and modernized website, try 1XBET. Bad sides, trust no russian.

There you have it man, there are others such as Betfarm, Betkings, Lionsbet etc, but these are the ones on whose platform i have done business before. cool The ball is now in your court. make a wise choice.

Great Review.

Betfarm is the best for Live or in-play betting and they have great odds. They also have so many easy pickings, can combine 1.03 sure odds into a very long sure banker acca. They are by far the easiest website to win from, everybody i know is doing payout from there everyday. The downside about them is that their maximum odds online is 1,000 so if you want to win 50 million, you need to put minimum bet of 50k.

Betking, I dont even know what they are good at. But so far, they are the only people who are trying to compete with Bet9ja in terms of noise making and showing power. But their odds are not great and their options are nothing to write home about. Essentially, Betking is not particularly good at anything, but they have a nice website and they seem to have a lot of muscle.

Lionsbet has good customer service and they seem to be a well run bookie, but their options are nothing to write home about, and their website is crappy. I predict that they will change their provider in the near future. Because they are a reputable bookie. I used them for a while and I like their service but I got bored with their options.

Is there any other reputable bookie in Nigeria? Can someone else add to the list?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lausanne Sports and Rapperswell, make una do over 1.5 goals O.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine Ajax handicap for 1 goal was 1.27

Shahkter win with 2.5 was 1.65
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
SaintHilary:

grin
Even tissue paper go knw say Alabi wicked today

His own magical punting skill no be for here. Wait till he starts flooding here with his won tickets. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Played three games, one don cast, one Don enter. The other still running. My wahala be say when I post games here, people will not play it, so I stopped posting she. Na woman punter sha �

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by uvalued(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
qualityGod:
6 draws = 5/6
Hmmm
shocked had slow network i would have played
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
shey substandard liege wan make heaven?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Everton over 3.5 2odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
sammyobi584:

almost 4 bags o...any ticket I play must turn red..I don't know when I will break that jinx eh
Oya receive your deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
locust:
shey substandard liege wan make heaven?
Them get Europa to play na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just dey use one eye dey look Viktoria Plzen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Twakor:

Great Review.

Betfarm is the best for Live or in-play betting and they have great odds. They also have so many easy pickings, can combine 1.03 sure odds into a very long sure banker acca. They are by far the easiest website to win from, everybody i know is doing payout from there everyday. The downside about them is that their maximum odds online is 1,000 so if you want to win 50 million, you need to put minimum bet of 50k.

Betking, I dont even know what they are good at. But so far, they are the only people who are trying to compete with Bet9ja in terms of noise making and showing power. But their odds are not great and their options are nothing to write home about. Essentially, Betking is not particularly good at anything, but they have a nice website and they seem to have a lot of muscle.

Lionsbet has good customer service and they seem to be a well run bookie, but their options are nothing to write home about, and their website is crappy. I predict that they will change their provider in the near future. Because they are a reputable bookie. I used them for a while and I like their service but I got bored with their options.

Is there any other reputable bookie in Nigeria? Can someone else add to the list?
Pls can you point out any option I can successfully use to generate the 1.03odds ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Imagine Ajax handicap for 1 goal was 1.27

Shahkter win with 2.5 was 1.65
At times those small teams need to score for the big once to realize they are playing a match

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nasty22:

Pls can you point out any option I can successfully use to generate the 1.03odds ?
5 minutes draw Bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
I just dey use one eye dey look Viktoria Plzen
na all the teams u play?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emekus92:

5 minutes draw Bet9ja
Then they'll score under 3mins like Tottenham grin
I don tire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Them get Europa to play na
na true o. Na me find trouble
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emekus92:

At times those small teams need to score for the big once to realize they are playing a match
Exactly what is happening in Shahkter Match.. How did I even accepted a 1.27 odds on hadicapp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jokerman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ajax what da hell.....this is unfair now....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
uncle alabi try today but won't catch us tomorrow 10 draws- #14million Z79LCG8Z

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
We don start this season again.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Emekus92:

na all the teams u play?
o boy the tickets wey I play plenty...na the surviving one I dey so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
21 odds don destroy Ajax shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Twakor post=70191669]

That's totally wrong

BetKing is the best so far.....

They have Fouls, ball possession, Offsides, Shots on Targets, Good odds for multiGoals for HT, 2HT market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.