Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893806 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fuckukoke: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Una go fit work for lawma....I get free slot oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fuckukoke: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GUYS AM CURRENTLY ON HOSPITAL BED

AM SCARED TO DEATH NOW

PLEASE LORD HELP MY SOUL
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GUYS AM CURRENTLY ON HOSPITAL BED

AM SCARED TO DEATH NOW

PLEASE LORD HELP MY SOUL
Afoltundeseun wetin happen?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thrifty247:

See as betting apps full your phone screen***

Thank GOD for alabi sha if not Na drug u for dey push.
E no dey hard Igbo boys like u (IKENNA)

Must you bring tribe ish into the context? BTW I see a serious punter who knows it's serious business and does his research, unlike some of us on here

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
my guy, e get twins like that wey be my neighbour wey be hardcore gambler, unfortunately One wise up, the other no gree, the one wey wise up dey work for glo now, as engineer, the other wey no gree still dey bet9ja shop dey shout 1 and 9 goal goal grin grin grin

Brother Na bet 9ja shop dem dis one go end last last, people wey no gree go school or learn work how dem won take work for Glo or be engineer ...na just there mama I pity cos I dey sure sey the woman go dey pray mke God bless her pickin buh d pickin now no won gree learn work or take their life serious...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
honestly anyone that as a reasonable/manageable job around ikorodu environs should try to epp these guys, at least once they start working it'll reduce their punting addiction, this punting na sweet self destruction, it happily and slowly kill people

I can assure you that if lhimeet and chiefheywhy see person wey go give dem job, I bet u sey dem go reject am cos dey are lazy...Their depends on alabi dey ma him go make dem rich ,Na why dem won die for dis thread morning,afternoon n night, u go see dem here...e sure die

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
honestly anyone that as a reasonable/manageable job around ikorodu environs should try to epp these guys, at least once they start working it'll reduce their punting addiction, this punting na sweet self destruction, it happily and slowly kill people
This guy sha..

Do you want me to show you my Bet9ja and see when last I deposited into it?

I'm not the shop type as well. I don't know where you get this your analysis from..

I have told you times without number that what you think of me isn't the true picture..

How do you want me to put it? This is seriously getting out of hand.. I won't give you this kind of serious reply anymore.. It seems you don't want to be reasonable..

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Preach on. You no get speaker for there? Carry am enter street? Na you go tell me say na meat dey inside cornbeef. grin grin
you should be happy that there is someone telling you, **i don't want to be sounding like a preacher at all**, there is nothing new under the sun, i'm sure you guys are willing to work and earn in real life, then you should be checking jobs threads for quick gigs and begging influential guys here to epp push your real life hustle forward, unless they've cursed u guys to remain Betting thread addict

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Samuel60:

I can assure you that if lhimeet and chiefheywhy see person wey go give dem job, I bet u sey dem go reject am cos dey are lazy...Their depends on alabi dey ma him go make dem rich ,Na why dem won die for dis thread morning,afternoon n night, u go see dem here...e sure die
Shebi I keep money for Alabi hand na?

Na why I dey depend on am be that..

You go tire lass lass sha..
grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
you should be happy that there is someone telling you, **i don't want to be sounding like a preacher at all**, there is nothing new under the sun, i'm sure you guys are willing to work and earn in real life, then you should be checking jobs threads for quick gigs and begging influential guys here to epp push your real life hustle forward, unless they've cursed u guys to remain Betting thread addict

Lhimeet and chiefheywhy right now...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lhimeet:

This guy sha..

I'm not the shop type as well. I don't know where you get this your analysis from..

I have told you times without number that what you think of me isn't the true picture..

How do you want me to put it? This is seriously getting out of hand.. I won't give you this kind of serious reply anymore.. It seems you don't want to be reasonable..

I can see the tears dropping...We love you buh alabi loves you more cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lhimeet:

This guy sha..

nothing is getting is out hand cheesy, my phone is still in my palm wink, from your first two statements i know as e dey go already, that does not mean, try this trick, hustle like mad like for the next 6 months, raise enough bar, then just spy on this thread you'll notice some guys you left here are still in the same situation you left them

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT

SHARE THE WORD, PEOPLE. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OF UNCERTAINTY, THE PFP SHOULD COMMENCE THIS SATURDAY, 18TH AUGUST, 2018.

THANKS

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Thrifty247: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lhimeet:

This guy sha..

You and your twin brother (chiefheywhy) should pm me your credentials lemme see how I can help you guys out cuz I'm tired of seeing you guys on dis thread 247days"

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Samuel60:

Lhimeet and chiefheywhy right now...
In the space of 30 minute, you already mentioned my moniker more than 5 times..

Egbon, my moniker they give multiple orgasm?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:

You don't know nothing about me, so stop yarning shit please. Stop typing stupid epistle all in the name of trying to sound smart. undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
silver and gold i have not, booking code i have not, but it is joy when you see other ppl making progress and headlines in life cool

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Samuel60:

I can see the tears dropping...We love you buh alabi loves you more cheesy
I dey inside my parlor dey watch African magic..

Nothing fit make me cry for here na.. No be you again?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
pfpmoderator:
ANNOUNCEMENT

SHARE THE WORD, PEOPLE. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OF UNCERTAINTY, THE PFP SHOULD COMMENCE THIS SATURDAY, 19TH AUGUST, 2018.

THANKS

Nice.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
fuckukoke:
Una go fit work for lawma....I get free slot oh grin grin

Abeg help the brothers,we go appreciate am,at least dem go get something to keep den busy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
nothing is getting is out hand cheesy, my phone is still in my palm wink, from your first two statements i know as e dey go already, that does not mean, try this trick, hustle like mad like for the next 6 months, raise enough bar, then just spy on this thread you'll notice some guys you left here are still in the same situation you left them
Ok

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Afoltundeseun wetin happen?
Am literally crying my hearts out now.

I think my local dog has been infected with vitiligo. The poor thing. grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You don't know nothing about me, so stop yarning shit please. Stop typing stupid epistle all in the name of trying to sound smart. undecided
i rather apply that smartness on my daily todos, than waste it here, it always a pleasure advicing you two, i know say one day una go succumb
Now back to work, Goodnighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thrifty247:

You and your twin brother (chiefheywhy) should pm me your credentials lemme see how I can help you guys out cuz I'm tired of seeing you guys on dis thread 247days"
I don't have credentials.

The woman selling akara at my junction already used it to sell akara for her customers..

How do we do it now?
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thrifty247:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gody05:
C'mon, don't tell me you have started hoarding tips too when pfp date hasn't been announced.

nop.

I will never do such o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
i rather apply that smartness on my daily todos, than waste it here, it always a pleasure advicing you two, i know say one day una go[b] succumb[/b]
Now back to work, Goodnighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.
I will only succumb if only what you're saying is the truth.

As it stands,it's a big fat lie..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
pfpmoderator:
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.

I've a stupid question to ask...will the points in the preliminary round be carried over to the main round example in the preliminary round I made 5points to qualify...will it still count in the main event

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Am literally crying my hearts out now.

I think my local dog has been infected with vitiligo. The poor thing. grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
andycoal40:

nop.

I will never do such o
Please can cook something for tomorrow?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fadire97:
Efl cup tomorrow I need millions ticket

Please bro. Help us with one or two. You're pretty good at this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPikko:
alabi boys, spending a whole productive day on a betting thread, yet nothing to show for it grin grin grin, school dem no gree go, handowrk, dem no gree learn, only to be to be scanning for winners here so they can beg for daily bread, terrible brothers **tueh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.