Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4992154 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mancity26(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
peteromakay:
http://sigma1x2.com/

Scroll down

Everyday, he normally drop free 2odds tips

All their games wey I play cast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetterKola: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
In the future I hope you don't mention me or get on any of my threads to disrespect me. You are beneath me in this life or next and I dislike you, so avoid me.

I do not know the origin of this beef, but to the Sincere this comment of Yours depicts arrogance.

#No offence.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:

Is that Lepacious Bose?
No, Eniola Badmus

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
In the future I hope you don't mention me or get on any of my threads to disrespect me. You are beneath me in this life or next and I dislike you, so avoid me.

Stick your advice up your ass for I don't care. A thread becomes open for comment after been created.

A lonely depressed fellow who thrives on the attention from those small girls with small breast and ass in romance section like nyashWiper does here only that he is rampage and not cunning.

...and next time, learn to stick to your word as I'll stick to mine now. The fūck reserved for you has finished for today.

Now call the mods, child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mancity26(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
tipsy01:
B939SSAWSWQCCW-1590428

REMIX & REBET

Red already but remix will make sense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:

Which kind jonsing English be, I condolense to you guys?
You edited my comment I wrote "my" not "I". cool

Oya screenshot lemme see if e sure for you grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Your father is crazy. Take that to the bank
I know that's runs in your blood. Lack of proper upbringing..... not your fault

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Afoltundeseun! You no dey tire? cheesy
As I nor be Dunlop, why I go tyre.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
peteromakay:

I know that's runs in your blood. Lack of proper upbringing..... not your fault
go meet the guy for whatsapp let him scam you. Get off my mention please. Ewu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
You edited my comment I wrote "my" not "I". cool

Oya screenshot lemme see if e sure for you grin grin

grin

More like you modified after my comment.
I am not currently using and android phone.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Stick your advice up your ass for I don't care. A thread becomes open for comment after been created.

A lonely depressed fellow who thrives on the attention from those small girls with small breast and ass in romance section like nyashWiper does here only that he is rampage and not cunning.

...and next time, learn to stick to your word as I'll stick to mine now. The fūck reserved for you has finished for today.

Now call the mods, child.
That guy has money, no doubts. But his senses must've been exchanged with the money.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
BECAUSE YOU NEED HELP NOW, YOU SWITCH OVER TO THIS MONIKER.

AND SOME DUDES ARE EVEN WASTING THEIR TIME REPLYING YOU WITH SCREENSHOT, HOPING YOU WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR TO THEM BY GIVING THEM GAMES.

I CONDOLENSE TO YOU GUYS
You've successfully gotten my attention.
I've been following this thread for a while and I see how you pride yourself in being the so-called CIA/FBI agent here. I've challenged you several times to use your services to show in any way, any way at all, that I'm same person as the moniker you all are claiming.
But you've not, because you can't, because there's no evidence. There's no evidence, because I'm not.
Folks like you are the ones who would lynch an innocent person just because someone shouted Ole!! without proper investigation.
This is the degraded mentality many illiterate people have.
It's quite saddening.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don't like interactions as most people here are vile and rude so I always let them know that we can't be friends or even cool. It's my style.
BetterKola:

I do not know the origin of this beef, but to the Sincere this comment of Yours depicts arrogance.

#No offence.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:

grin
More like you modified after my comment. I am not currently using and android phone.
so, no evidence
I here discharge and acquaint myself. I can sue you for false alert you know.
nuesednutlofa 1 : 0 iamjix
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
go meet the guy for whatsapp let him scam you. Get off my mention please. Ewu
I know that's what u are good for....... trolling everyone up and down, why can't you use your main account to troll people
Idiot
I never mentioned you.... you did EWU
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You've successfully gotten my attention.
I've been following this thread for a while and I see how you pride yourself in being the so-called CIA/FBI agent here. I've challenged you several times to use your services to show in any way, any way at all, that I'm same person as the moniker you all are claiming.
But you've not, because you can't, because there's no evidence. There's no evidence, because I'm not.
Folks like you are the ones who would lynch an innocent person just because someone shouted Ole!! without proper investigation.
This is the degraded mentality many illiterate people have.
It's quite saddening.
IamJix:

This guy has vitiligo, no doubt. But his senses must've been damaged by the vitiligo.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
2dice01:

Jungle don mature even Lion don dey use clipper
Anyi na enye nsogbu!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lhimeet:
No, Eniola Badmus
Choi... See better BBW. But their problems na stretch marks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:

That guy has money, no doubts. But his senses must've been exchanged with the money.

What money oga Jix? He's just a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
peteromakay:
I know that's what u are good for....... trolling everyone up and down, why can't you use your main account to troll people
Idiot
I never mentioned you.... you did EWU

Ewure, what were you saying. I thought I told you to stay off my mentions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:

Which kind jonsing English be, I condolense to you guys?
hahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bet9ja no go kill person.
I'm sure none of these winners is here making noise cursing each other.
B923SSEQWRCSPS-1104558
B952SSSRASACPS-118129
B932SSSEWWWZAR-2488360

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetterKola: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't like interactions as most people here are vile and rude so I always let them know that we can't be friends or even cool. It's my style.

This your style can send the wrong signal to peeps reading your Comment for the First time.

Erm. ....You guys should stop the unnecessary banter missile and embrace each other joor.

I am no preacher but I do not think you guys we gain anything from this tussle.

Cc: Iamsirmichael1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yellowson(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
chiefbaywhy:
Top 29 lucky people online now should quote me with their bet9ja details so I can transfer money to you

#celebratingmy29milla cool cool
ID 1294208
Username Yellowson
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

What money oga Jix? He's just a noise maker.

Money wey him dey carry deceive himself na.
Imagine old man like am dey announce 15k wey him friend transfer for am because him been wan die of hunger.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

I had to go back many pages of this thread to find out why you guys hate the other guy so much.
Well, It's upsetting, what he does. I mean you shouldn't rub sh1t in niggas face to feel good.
But then again this is the internet, any troll can have a field day with the attention they get from trolling so why do you even care??
I see y'all working yourselves up cos of an internet stranger, it baffles me.
The thing is, I don't want to be associated with such personality.
I wouldn't even care what you think about me, but maybe I need to; because if I have an enquiry to make here, trolls like you might discourage people who are willing to help.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rushmore:
hahahahaha
Fine geh, how fa na?
BetterKola:

#No offence.

The origin began when I innocently advised the poor child to get a league of male friends he could hang out with during the weekend as he always complains about being depressed, suicidal, jobless, etc. Little did I know he took it to heart and decide to monitor all my post and call the mods when it isn't his business.

Was he not the same fellow that was hunting Mariga and threatening him after Mariga useless him one time. He isn't mentally stable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dopefiend(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
As I nor be Dunlop, why I go tyre.

Dude. Lame grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
cry

Tennis..
Chaiiiiiii.................
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Z796DLZT
Rushmore dat my remixes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.