Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4883645 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lionshare: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
franky156:

Hello Bro,

I think we are 3 or 4 already.

Let's create a whatsapp group & take it from there.

Cheers!

Pls am interested....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chidexter:

Unless u use gtb or other online merchants you can't fund ur account.
I was using cashenvoy to fund my account but its temporarily unavailable
d tin finally loaded o. Used mastercard
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ositadima1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rushmore:

Your question is logically sound bro. But I think it's wise to simply just remix the games when you see it. There was a day someone posted a 4.3m ticket and I didn't care to look at It,the game went up in flames just because of one game by a club I've sworn never to include in any accumulator I'm playing. Imagine if I had decided to play the game,I would've probably banked on it because I will definitely remove that particular game out sentiment.

You see, you casted that guys game, why did you look at it? tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spiritmanonpoint: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
crystalboss:
B943SSAZTWSZPW-1636172

I don't even know wot to do, just thinking,hoping and believing...

I pray it comes as expected..amen!!
sir please quote on 6our next game. I love kind of game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
alabi you know fit kill megrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
yehmy:

Accessbet it is let me quickly tell you the advantage of using Accessbet, you can Flex ur game just like sporty but they are better than sporty if a game cut your ticket you will be paid Half of your winning (You heard me Right) that is your winning is divided into 2 no matter if it's high odds that cut the game, Unlike Nairabet that pays 10percent after removing the odd that cast your ticket and a condition of min odds of 1.2 but on Accessbet you don't have to worry about all that wink Smile to the bank and get your cash cool isn't that interesting smiley

Let's try this game Accessbet coupon code - 691647 Normally 100naira should return 7500naira but if 1 game should cut it as i have flex it then i get 3500naira in return grin still a win win situation i need not to worry about 1 game syndrome grin
minimum odd per selection before a slip qualifies for this please? I think nairabet is 1.25!

again, abeg do they require identification before payout?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Saltwater:
Na wa for this thread. We have all kinds of traits here.

The good and humble ones who post good tips. kiss....Keep up the good work.

The innocent ones who innocently post village tips grin.....You will soon get there.

The ones who will never contribute anything positive except criticisms and condemnation. undecided........Bitterness is the fastest route to depression. Goodluck on your journey.

The ones who post life threatening tips but hoard the good ones. lipsrsealed....Keep doing the Lord's work.

The ones who quit betting but can't afford to leave betting thread. .....Keep deceiving yourself

The ones who want to be reverend. angry.....Go and join the seminary

The ones that want everything on a platter of gold; tips, codes, fund. wink.....Stay calm, the messiah is on his way.

Anyway, let me come and be going. Nobody should touch me o! I am not feeling fine. cool

can't believe I am just seeing this. That last set got me laughing. You will post a bet9ja code, some will ask you for 1xbet and sportybet codes respectively

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
SmilingMary:

can't believe I am just seeing this. That last set got me laughing. You will post a bet9ja code, some will ask you for 1xbet and sportybet codes respectively

Na this one dey vex me pass. angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lagosian29:

Z78T3MN5 - today , tomao and weekend
N40Million
Thanx mah nigga.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Patientpunter3M: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bestfactor:
no limit for cashout anything the system offers u and u feel satisfy then you cashout
easy way to fund accessbet account with code.?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dskyy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
I used laptop wen mine happened like that n it went thru
yeyerolling:
1xbet pple abeg i dey try fund. Just opened akkant. Its not loading
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
apoel nicosia idiots
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
d tin finally loaded o. Used mastercard

Alright
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
yehmy:

Accessbet it is let me quickly tell you the advantage of using Accessbet, you can Flex ur game just like sporty but they are better than sporty if a game cut your ticket you will be paid Half of your winning (You heard me Right) that is your winning is divided into 2 no matter if it's high odds that cut the game, Unlike Nairabet that pays 10percent after removing the odd that cast your ticket and a condition of min odds of 1.2 but on Accessbet you don't have to worry about all that wink Smile to the bank and get your cash cool isn't that interesting smiley

Let's try this game Accessbet coupon code - 691647 Normally 100naira should return 7500naira but if 1 game should cut it as i have flex it then i get 3500naira in return grin still a win win situation i need not to worry about 1 game syndrome grin
let me reg fast

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Forevermore: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
ositadima1:

I asked a simple question, have you seen prospective millions game that boomed for more than one person?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
silaxx:
check ur spam folder........ I just registered
Seen and good to go.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg who go fund my bet9ja and accessbet for airtime ....im damn serious abeg cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blessedjohn: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
1xbet is truely crazy. Can someone tell me how I lost this bet please. They agree that the second goal was scored after 50 minutes but still claimed I lost it.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Am broke, my body and flesh is broke, my spirit is broke.

I'm tense!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
No fit do online transact with ATM... Abeg no rippers oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bet9ja and accessbet funding for airtime
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

minimum odd per selection before a slip qualifies for this please? I think nairabet is 1.25!

again, abeg do they require identification before payout?

no minimum odd, no number of games needed also, no id before payout unless u win millions bcuz of EFCC rules
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Your account is already activated, deposit and bet.
Thanks and already bet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:
let me reg fast
Welcome to the team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
yehmy:
Welcome to the team
do u do customer to customer transfer in accessbet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
yehmy:
check your spam folder the email should be there thanks #ACCESSTOMILLIONS

Seen.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
rayvelez:

Thanks and already bet.

Enjoy!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olatunji390(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
ajistai2003:
I am sorry to bother you guys with this.

Does anyone knows if LASU post graduate form for 2018/2019 is on sale?

I have checked everywhere online including our dear NL but I couldn't get any useful information

No. Not yet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
which nairabet user can help me customer to customer transfer.I all send airtime in place
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Itzmax:
do u do customer to customer transfer in accessbet?
Not yet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Seems Fc Basel is picking up grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
RB007:

Seems Fc Basel is picking up grin

Yeah for the last 2wks they have been doing well.... Used to be a sure team back then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.