Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4884735 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:24am On Aug 17, 2018
justwiseass:

People often accuse him of throwing his weight around...
hehe, that guy acts likes he knows it all, over sabi too much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:27am On Aug 17, 2018
justwiseass:

He had been helping even before he got his own. So much that some mocked him to get his own first before talking authoritatively.

In that thread, one’ll be glad to have known Nairaland. Cos tips that even our so called agents don’t know are shared at no cost. Is it those that agree to temporarily accommodate non-immigrants-that are yet to get a stay? How beautiful!

Sadly enough, there are other threads where people only fight for dominance and supremacy. That I conjecture, is their only source of joy

And when I look at the latter thread, so many questions come to mind...

If you ask me, we must constantly check our progress in this thread. We must set goal. And then ways in which we intend to achieve them. Have a pattern that is collectively agreed upon. As many as we are here, we should be able to come up with strategies such that 3 out of 4 will be successful. Is it to have 2 odds daily? Collectively work on long tickets for the weekend or even the week? If we truly want to beat the bookies, we must work together as one. Have we ever thought of reviewing 4 to 5 prediction sites and then come up with our own selections? Dear brothers, we need to arise and face the challenge

It is well!
sorry to burst your bubble, thr can never be unity, this is just a faceless forum thread and not a chat group
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:28am On Aug 17, 2018
justwiseass:

Remember, Alabi also prays for luck

Our mistake often comes from the way we give preference for the favorite which of course does not win at most times. Cos if it does, the bookies will be the one losing all day.

A guy wanted to play Athletico to beat Madrid yesternight. This guy didn’t go for the favorite. The bookies’ favorite was Madrid in terms of odd.

I think the guy’s decision was based on some analysis... but then I told him to bet on or Athletico to score depending on the odd. It turn out that the match ended draw at 90mins

If we can critically examine the underdogs, we’ll be at profit in the long run
Remember Alabi is waiting for just a Judas in a match day to swallow as many slips as possible..

A punter accumulates 5-10 games and expect every selection to come out green, alabi lurks around for just a red, no matter how we look at it.. Alabi always have the upper hand take it or not!

I can say maybe few single stakers hit alabi on a daily basis, still can't be compared to the amount of accumulator bets.. Alabi is always winning and smiling at the end of the day!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Lhimeet:

Remember Alabi is waiting for just a Judas in a match day to swallow as many slips as possible..

A punter accumulates 5-10 games and expect every selection to come out green, alabi lurks around for just a red, no matter how we look at it.. Alabi always have the upper hand take it or not!

I can say maybe few single stakers hit alabi on a daily basis, still can't be compared to the amount of accumulator bets.. Alabi is always winning and smiling at the end of the day!
so you know this and you keep on burning energy here grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2018
The alabi brother's, always available 24/7 grin

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2018
DonPikko:
hehe, that guy acts likes he knows it all, over sabi too much

See who is talking? Kettle calling pot black. shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KINGHAFI(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2018
#100 to win #50k. Teams to win selections. �
Please note that you edit to your satisfaction ⬇

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2018
DonPikko:
[s] so you know this and you keep on burning energy here grin grin
[/s]
So so predictable.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spiritmanonpoint: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Profbett:
Z78RDXTL Don't say I didn't share this game.

please sir I need today game that is very sure. I love your games. Please sir thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2018
99% SURE game
22 odds
8 Games
Z78R8HHB
Today and Tomorrow Games

Highly analyzed
$take Responsibly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lucasinho(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2018
It's Friday Already!!!

Keep on dropping Red tomatoes for the weekend for the WAILERS... grin

99% /100%/ 101% Sure village tickets upndan

undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2018
The midnight game I post here still going well.. 2 down. Two to go.. cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DoyenExchange: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Are you into Betting, Forex Trading or other business venture?

Can you supply to us: SKRILL, NETELLER, PAYONEER and BTC on a daily/weekly basis? We Buy All Instantly!

** We BUY/SALE from $10 - $10,000+
** Payoneer is from $50
** Payment is INSTANTA!
** We offer you an ATTRACTIVE and MOUTHWATERING rate
!

Contact DoyenExchange using our Whatsapp, Contact, Email in the Signature below.

**Instant Payment: Our TradeMark
!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Midnight game.. any body intrested from my. Source..... wink wink football+ some basket ball game. Pls let me know if you. Are intrested..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasinho:
It's Friday Already!!!

Keep on dropping Red tomatoes for the weekend for the WAILERS... grin

99% /100%/ 101% Sure village tickets upndan

undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Z78SHJBZ Friday Bonus.... 90% assurance

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2018
saintkeppy:

smiley is the remix cool?

Waitin'for all leagues to start fully &stabilize so we can ca$hout via runnin'marathon. wink

Yeah, it's nice but I had to remove d*ck city and inter...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2018
gilgal7:
Amen
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dan42(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Please what does this option means; No-AWTN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toyinjimoh(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Sheamus007:
Z78SHJBZ Friday Bonus.... 90% assurance
I believe in this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spiritmanonpoint: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2018
einsteine:
B911SSTAQCTQSP-2037910
angry
bros quote me for your next game I beg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bestfactor: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2018
WavyJohn:

Yehmy my niggi. I just returned from Abeaokuta Village wit that your 3day roll over. smiley Anyways, when something is too good Fear am o. Accessbet is seeming too good! Hope this guys dont want to close up, gather people's card details or wait till we fund then x with our money? Internet space de expire, hope access bet never won use us close shop. Bookies are never your friends now Access Bet de dress bed open puna for us. What do I even know?
haba my guy when national/Lagos lottery board's involved....you can also check it out yourself on their website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Dan42:
Please what does this option means; No-AWTN
Away team win to nil
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2018
sarafa68:

lol the person wey cook the game sha. imaging 1.01odd grin amongst those .

U sef see dat rubbish? No value on some of d rubbish games...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
justwiseass:

Remember, Alabi also prays for luck

Our mistake often comes from the way we give preference for the favorite which of course does not win at most times. Cos if it does, the bookies will be the one losing all day.

A guy wanted to play Athletico to beat Madrid yesternight. This guy didn’t go for the favorite. The bookies’ favorite was Madrid in terms of odd.

I think the guy’s decision was based on some analysis... but then I told him to bet on or Athletico to score depending on the odd. It turn out that the match ended draw at 90mins

If we can critically examine the underdogs, we’ll be at profit in the long run

Guy u are correct, sometimes wen person dey try forcast games e go be like say d away team no go score at all as per d favourites are home @ 1.25 odds... Onli for d away team to score first...

Then u go begin wonder how common sense no mk u reason since village ppl dey track yhu

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
toyinjimoh:
I believe in this game
sure...we chop am together

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Bestfactor:
haba my guy when national/Lagos lottery board's involved....you can also check it out yourself on their website
pls can i deposit with quickteller in accessbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by larrydee6: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2018
B955SSARAQWAQE-2649484

I'm getting there soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Z78R2998, today's game. Not guaranteed though

(1) (2) (3) ... (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.