Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4875186 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gody05:
I checked your games and stopped looking when I saw Dortmund, rather than picking that shitty team, why don't you find one fine bara and give him your 100 box. Atleast, he would pray for you....

If you don't like dortmund, why not remove from your game and stake the rest? MORESO, they cannot always lose.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
vwede4trips:

please elaborate on ur accusations

Sportybet debits people without authorization.

Nairabet has been known to alter already staked games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
SmilingMary:

What strategy is that?
It's my strategy but you need a big bankroll for it, you can even use it on virtual "Double Crown method" cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gody05:
I checked your games and stopped looking when I saw Dortmund, rather than picking that shitty team, why don't you find one fine bara andd give him your 100 box. Atleast, he would pray for you....

Bro I never play am I just post the game so people will tell me teams to remove so I have note Dortmund now song will remove it till waiting for more people to decide

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
SmilingMary:

Yeah Arbitrage betting is the only 101% tecnique sure but you got to have loads of funds to start, and always monitor certain games, if I had like Innobet funds, I will be making steady income from Arbitrage betting without much sweet

Lol. Arbitrage betting gives you what? 0.1% profit per completed arb and then you get blocked by the betting company. It's a waste of time. Much better to find arbitrage opportunities on crypto markets.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gody05:
I checked your games and stopped looking when I saw Dortmund, rather than picking that shitty team, why don't you find one fine bara and give him your 100 box. Atleast, he would pray for you....
Funny how karma can be so real and fast, nigga checked my ticket last weekend and told me Chelsea and Dijon can't win.... Now he's having a taste of badmouthing one's ticket grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rhemite(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
TissuePaper:
did you play it? tongue

Yes, added a few more all green but the two Japan
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TheKingIsHere: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fadire97:
Z77SH5MH

Remixes and quote me

Betnomore Rushmore
B938SSZAEAZERP-5732322
I pray it greens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
I need a bad ass web designer or someone who knows more than little in web design to give me an assignment that can keep me glued to a lappy for 3hrs flat. To start a thing is one, to be dedicated is another, to triump over challenges is a whole lot other.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
yehmy:
Funny how karma can be so real and fast, nigga checked my ticket last weekend and told me Chelsea and Dijon can't win.... Now he's having a taste of badmouthing one's ticket grin

� � � bro you know nothing I posted it for people to analyze the game and quote so how is that Karma. You are just ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rushmore:

B938SSZAEAZERP-5732322
I pray it greens

It will if you believe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Profbett:
That Ashawo beer parlor thread na die oh and the funny thing be say na guys for here dominate am. Nawa oh. Gambling and Oloshoism- Two things that destroy a man.
You forgot Aprokoism. Cuz Ah no see anybody wey ask you.. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Viking007:
They later corrected the error and credited my account in full though.

Na so!
More greens to your predictions
Make i enter betting street
Back to the odd hustle

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rhemite:

Yes, added a few more all green but the two Japan
we may have to contact their customer care... This is one of the reasons why i hate local bookies sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's similar to hedging but with zero risk. Arbitrage is bookies nightmare. They are gonna block your account if you are found out.

It's time and resource wasting then. Not advisable.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
eunisam:
Dey dia dey gossip

Z77SFM22
Ah ah! You dey vex Oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emeviks: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
I need 4 serious punters that will team up with me for a 5 days rollover starting with 5,000 naira.
If interested send me a PM.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Armenia - Premier League = Shirak - Pyunik = OVER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
einsteine:

Lol. Arbitrage betting gives you what? 0.1% profit per completed arb and then you get blocked by the betting company. It's a waste of time. Much better to find arbitrage opportunities on crypto markets.

You care to mentor me on this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drmayor95(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
FRoosevelt:
There are no loopholes in betting, the thought of it, is just an illusion. The only 'goldmine' that is 100% sure is arbitrage betting. Aside that, no goldmine exists, don't have that thought. This is why the system is still surviving. It's a close-knitted system with an algorithm calculating and changing ODDS.

Odds? yeah that's what it's all about, probability.If you can master the probability of events occurrences then you might stand a chance.

What you might find though is an Edge. If you can research deeply enough, you might find a favourable market that could come in 6/10 times. But still, you've got to do a lot of work to be on the safe side, making profit or breaking even. Also, there might come a time when the so-called Edge turns to a 'landmine'

SOURCE: A 'goldmine' Hunter with 3 years experience.
cc: drmayor95.
tissuepaper.

If this post had been made about 1week ago, I would have agreed with you 100% but NO SIR, you are WRONG.
You are probably saying this cos your found 'edge' ain't working anymore. As long as my found method still works, it is and will continue to be a GOLDMINE for me.
One thing people have learnt to keep leaving on is "general assumptions" and until they learn to break out of that shell most people will not go beyond where they are.
SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND. wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mcgift(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
DeleAlliChallenge

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
hustla:

They'll rectify it later, hopefully
Bro, its been like that for like 3-5 years I:ve been using them. Slow to Deposit, Slow to Upload Result except red. Slow to payout. Deposits takes up to 1hr. Just manage them or quit them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by brandable: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Viking007:
He refused weekly subscription. I'm not doing again sef.Got something better.

Biko share with us Mr. Owi
Happy birthday to you. God bless your new age.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
sats:

Na so! More greens to your predictions Make i enter betting street Back to the odd hustle
Why is this game not showing cashout

6green 1 more to go and it's playing currently

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Happy birthday Viking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Viking007:
He refused weekly subscription. I'm not doing again sef. Got something better.
Happy Birthday Sir.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lots of tennis inplay today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
This meat will not go well without Soup and Semo now Tom Tomsk win this game now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
yehmy:
This meat will not go well without Soup and Semo now Tom Tomsk win this game now
Burnt sacrifice!!! Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.