Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4931477 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
seems the BIG WICKED troll quoted me and typed something, can someone please tell me what he commented, 'cus I didn't even bother to read. Don't have time to give attention seekers cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

nigga is tryin so hard to live up to the BIG WICKED troll name tag.

grin grin
Nope...I am enjoying your attention and making some cool cash as well..

I am enjoying your frustrations grin

Booooooom!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajericho(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
yehmy:

I see i already tipped home sha
bro can you help with the game betpawa code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Turkeelex:
it's like Opera want to be unfortunate with this their recent act, before this shiii pops-up once in a while but now it's 5times before u access any site.....what kind of nonsense is this....
Operamini still dey exist? Oga go find better browser dey use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

Honestly, na you dey give the guy morale to continue his childish attitude

All that dude has been exhibiting since is nothing but childishness, he just wants to use profbett to gain relevance on this thread.

Is profbett the first to beg on this thread,

[s] After trying so hard by spamming the thread with sportybet won ticket and nobody look him side, he resorted to that silly attitude. [/s]

Profbett just ignore him, and he will fade away in no time
I am enjoying your frustrations grin .I didn't want to play any games today, but you have inspired me..Thanks. grin

Booooooom!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
B949SAPZECCTCC-182300404 I might be lucky next year
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=sats post=70894636]

I just opened betpawa account
Its cool
Thanks[/quoteWhich browser did you use? I have been trying since yesterday and its not working.The verification code is not coming to the phone number I used.Can I use email?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
seems the BIG WICKED troll moniker has been cremated by the mod grin grin.

Welcome to the betting thread

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
dennisworld1:
B949SAPZECCTCC-182300404 I might be lucky next year
wrong or missing coupon code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Viking007:
smiley
Tnx bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcinkevica, Diana to win@ 1.7 or to win set 2 @ 2.35
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
livelymatilda22:

I am enjoying your frustrations grin .I didn't want to play any games today, but you have inspired me..Thanks. grin

Booooooom!

If you are going to show off
Please use sense to show off
You posted the same ticket twice
That is not how to show off
You can do better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by shollay09(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Viking007:
Sorry I had to ask why you are sending me a pm? I've been receiving lots of stupid & very foolish pm lately & they are becoming extremely annoying. There's no excuse for a grown man to resort to begging online when you are not disabled, totally zero excuse.

The next "please send me money" pm I get, I'm not only going to delete it, I'll be posting it here and giving the person some words he won't forget in a long time.
lol!! funny! I respect you a lot man but wasn't expecting you quoting me with someone that wanna beg you for money!!! This I believe is an insult....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
B949SAPZECCTCC-1823004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=J4JUVENTUS post=70897252][/quote]

I used chrome

I did not get code on my mtn and Etisalat
I got it on my airtel

No email
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
livelymatilda22:
Hello, please my original moniker is on ban and i created this to post my game which I have played since middle of the night.. But it says I can't post with this new account on that section.

What do I do how? I have 2 tickets to post there and time is running out

Cc troot pfpmoderator

Look at him frantically begging for PfP, but when he saw that the competition is not a child's play, he stylishly chickened out citing rubbish as an excuse.

Imagine someone saying merrybet doesn't have special market, so those who are still participating, are they importing their own markets from 1xbet?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DannyJ19(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Godrocks:
B949SAPZECCTCC-182300404
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
sats:

I used chrome

I did not get code on my mtn and Etisalat
I got it on my airtel

No email
Thanks for d update...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Godrocks:
B949SAPZECCTCC-1823004
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ooranguntan(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
sats:

If you are going to show off
Please use sense to show off
You posted the same ticket twice
That is not how to show off
You can do better
I always enjoy the guy display stupidity with his posts, that's why I always like his comment so he can do more cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
ooranguntan:
I always enjoy the guy display stupidity with his posts, that's why I always like his comment so he can do more cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Turkeelex:
it's like Opera want to be unfortunate with this their recent act, before this shiii pops-up once in a while but now it's 5times before u access any site.....what kind of nonsense is this....
Update your app(Opera mini) -> turn off ads and you're good to go.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ooranguntan(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

Look at him frantically begging for PfP, but when he saw that the competition is not a child's play, he stylishly chickened out citing rubbish as an excuse.

Imagine someone saying merrybet doesn't have special market, so those who are still participating, are they importing their own markets from 1xbet?
ahbi he doesn't have 200 to keep up with the benjamins grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dicki:
Marcinkevica, Diana to win@ 1.7 or to win set 2 @ 2.35
Green.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

[s]

Imagine someone saying merrybet doesn't have special market, so those who are still participating, are they importing their own markets from 1xbet? [/s]

The same pfp that 1.50 odd can make you qualify? Bwahahahaha funny people..

You know what, Let us post our total winning ticket/history since the day Pfp started so that others can judge... You dare not. grin lol

How can I leave Sportybet and 1xbet for ordinary merrybet because of pfp? Hahahahahahahaha.

No wonder some of you like profbett beg for mpneybto play pfp. Lolololololol

Oya, take am

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
ooranguntan:
ahbi he doesn't have 200 to keep up with the benjamins grin
OK... Oya post your last winning ticket, winning history or Bank account balance of you have one .I want to see your own #200

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Oga banter posting coloured messages to get noticed... Lol.. You are obviously frustrated...I am pretty sure you haven't had a winning ticket this year. Your mission here is to wait for people to announce their winnings so that you can beg for crumbs..

You should be busy forecasting.. Go cook up some odds and earn yourself a good amount of money instead of depending on #200 love.

Love? You sure you're still a guy? undecided grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
seems the BIG WICKED troll moniker has been cremated by the mod grin grin.

Welcome to the betting thread
Continue monitoring me.... I will dash you my wining tickets when I am done OK?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
grateful236:

Love? You sure you're still a guy? undecided grin
Are you planning to sex me or why that funny question? You are already in love.. Right?

Better go and look for odds that will fetch you money..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
fxwarrior
Number:Z75GFK72
check this out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Celebritygaga:
Here has been boring since this pfp thing started.
what is PFP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.